IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Krsna Consciousness may work for some but it certainly does NOT work for me!???***

Rate this topic

Is Krsna partial?:confused:

Doe Krsna hold a grudge against you?:confused:

Does Krsna NOT want you Back to Godhead?:confused:

Are all His promises in the Bhagavad Gita ONLY meant for all others except you?:eek:

Are you really the most fallen and incorrigible jiva soul who really can NOT get Lord Caitanya's mercy of love of Krsna?:crying2:

Has Krsna run out of Bonafide Gurus to save you from material life?:eek2:

Are your anarthas so much stronger than Krsna's causeless mercy in the form of the chanting of the Holy Names?:smash:

Hare Krishna

For getting the glory of Krishna, we ourself should obey the rules which he wants us to follow. And in this Kali Yoga, chanting his name is the only way to get the glory of Lord Krishna. We should become a pure devotee.

If we become a pure devotee of him, Krishna won't be able to throw us out rather then pulling us to him. Then we would get the glory of him and it will be him who will come to us.

So, we should always chant his name,

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Chant and be happy:pray:

Shuvo

Is Krsna partial?:confused:

Does Krsna NOT want you Back to Godhead?:confused:

Are all His promises in the Bhagavad Gita ONLY meant for all others except you?:eek:

Are you really the most fallen and incorrigible jiva soul who really can NOT get Lord Caitanya's mercy of love of Krsna?:crying2:

Has Krsna run out of Bonafide Gurus to save you from material life?:eek2:

Are your anarthas so much stronger than Krsna's causeless mercy in the form of the chanting of the Holy Names?:smash:

Krishna is never partial......

Krishna wants us go back to Godhead....but he wants to see how much do we love him. We are giving a test to him. He is testing us. And if we succeed in this test, we can go back to Godhead.

No, his promises in Bhagabad Gita are not false. But first of all we should obey his rules which he wants us to follow.

As we are in this material world, maya surrounds us. Pure Bhakti for Lord Krishna do not rise from us. It is depressed by the maya. But as soon as we can get control of this maya, we can get the mercy of Lord Krishna.

So, We should always chant his name, especially the maha-mantra which Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu taught us to chant.

Chant and be happy:pray:

Let Lord Krishna help us to love him, to chant his name, to get the glory of him:pray:

Hare Krishna.........

Guest guest

This is the point. Krsna does not work for me? This means that krsna is never tried.

Krsna is the recipient, not the bestower. He is the enjoyer. This is what makes vaisnavism different from all else (I was going to join the christian frey, but this will do.) When a vaisnava utters the initiation mantra given by Lord Jesus Christ, uinderstanding is there that "daily bread" is not money or something made with grains to satisfy the senses. Give me bread means give me life, wake me up to my real consciousness of being intimately reciprocating loving exchange with the Supreme Lord, first just appreciative, then as servant, then actual friendship develops. We wont go into how our bread means let me protect Krsna or let me experiance intimate love in madurya rasa.

Krsna is not lacking any memory of how he loves us supremely and inconditionally, we are the ones who hasve forgotten this eternal relationship.

The question should be how can I give to Krsna, not what can or should I expect from him.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa