IndiaDivine.org

Entering into the kingdom of God becomes as easy as anything by Krsna's divine grace!

Rate this topic

krsna

One cannot enter into the kingdom of God unless one is perfectly cleared of all sins. The material sins are products of our desires to lord it over material nature. It is very difficult to get rid of such desires. Women and wealth are very difficult problems for the devotee making progress on the path back to Godhead. Many stalwarts in the devotional line fell victim to these allurements and thus retreated from the path of liberation. But when one is helped by the Lord Himself, the whole process becomes as easy as anything by the divine grace of the Lord.:pray: >>> Ref. VedaBase => SB 1.2.17 ppt.:deal:

As a matter of a fact, there is no other way than by HIS DIVINE GRACE.

Any knucklehead that thinks he can attain perfection through sadhana is intoxicated on false ego.

The only way to perfection in this age is through grace.

Without grace, all this sadhana is just robot-bhakti.

Sadhana is good for attaining freedom from material miseries and becoming liberated, but sadhakas who think that they can attain perfection through their pathetic attempts at sadhana will NEVER attain perfection.

The sooner we can realize that mercy and grace is EVERYTHING, the sooner we can start to make some actual progress beyond our little cages of false pride and false ego.

"Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit. Always think of Me and become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

"Although Krsna previously explained the proficiency of executing Vedic rituals, performing fruitive activity as enjoined in the Vedas, practicing yoga and cultivating jnana, these last instructions are most powerful and stand above all the others.

"If the devotee has faith in the strength of this order, he worships Lord Krsna and gives up all other activities."

(Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 22.57-59)

"The preaching of Bhagavad Gita has been going on in India and abroad, but almost all of them on the speculative platform without any knowledge of devotional service to the Lord. Many Swamis before me came in the Western countries, and they say that nobody could act so wonderfully as I am doing. Perhaps it is right. But I do not know how such things are happening. The only reason it can be adduced is that I am presenting Bhagavad Gita as it is."

(Srila Prabhupada letter, 13th March, 1970)

Guest guest

If God has created this universe then it has to be His Kingdom and we are therfor in it already the difference is are we all doing His bidding. we are given an opportunity and we need to utilise it.

Guest guest

If God has created this universe then it has to be His Kingdom and we are therfor in it already the difference is are we all doing His bidding. we are given an opportunity and we need to utilise it.

God's kingdom is whole universe including this earth. Only you have to realize that this earth is also one of the palace of God where Lord Shiva rules in form of Hari. To escape this planet and go to another one, everybody have to get mercy of Lord Shiva. Without His mercy nobody can escape this earth.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=450>Hare Krishna Mahamantra

<!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TD><TD width=160>trans_1x1.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=375 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=140 bgColor=#cccc99><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=10 rowSpan=3>

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=130 height=135>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LeftSideBar width=129>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=129> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>trans_1x1.gif</TD><TD width=5 bgColor=#ffffff> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=445 bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=445 border=0><TBODY><TR class=NewsMain><TD vAlign=top><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="main_content" -->Srila Prabhupada once announced, „The chanting of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's name is more essential than the chanting of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra.“ (1) One smart devotee then inquired whether we should therefore chant rounds of the Panca-tattva mantra to which Srila Prabhupada replied, „No – because Lord Caitanya's in­struction was to chant Hare Krishna.“

Lord Caitanya and the Vedas both recommend this process:

The sixteen words of the Hare Krishna mantra are especially meant for counteracting the contaminating influence of the age of Kali. After searching through all the Vedic literature, one cannot find a better method.

Footnote

() There are offenses to be considered in chanting the Hare Krishna maha-mantra, but there are no such considerations in chanting the names of Gaura-Nityananda. Therefore, if one chants the Hare Krishna maha-mantra but his life is still full of sinful activities, it will be very difficult for him to achieve the platform of loving service to the Lord. But if in spite of being an offender one chants the holy names of Gaura-Nityananda, he is very quickly freed from the reactions to his offenses. Therefore, one should first approach Lord Caitanya and Nityananda, or worship Guru-Gauranga, and then come to the stage of worshiping Radha-Krishna.

One should first take shelter of Gaura-Nityananda in order to reach, ultimately, Radha-Krishna. . It should be noted in this connection that the holy names of Lord Krishna and Gaurasundara are both identical with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore one should not consider one name to be more potent than the other. Considering the position of the people of this age, however, the chanting of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's name is more essential than the chanting of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most magnanimous incarnation and His mercy is very easily achieved. Therefore one must first take shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by chanting Sri-Krishna-Caitanya Prabhu Nityananda Sri Advaita Gadadhara Srivasadi Gaura Bhakta-Vrnda. (Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Adi 8.31 purport)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.sitproperly.com

Just saw this site. I really think we need to chant 24/7 to attain perfection, look at the Sage Valmiki he used to be a hunter but became the greatest devotee simply by chanting mara, mara, ... rama rama (Narada His Guru)/

I would like to know who that Hunter was BEFORE even this. There must be some story behind him becoming a hunter. Anybody know.?

• 1 year later...

One cannot enter into the kingdom of God unless one is perfectly cleared of all sins. The material sins are products of our desires to lord it over material nature.

It is very difficult to get rid of such desires.

Women and wealth are very difficult problems for the devotee making progress on the path back to Godhead. Many stalwarts in the devotional line fell victim to these allurements and thus retreated from the path of liberation. But when one is helped by the Lord Himself, the whole process becomes as easy as anything by the divine grace of the Lord.:pray:

>>> Ref. VedaBase => SB 1.2.17 ppt.