IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shiv_Sewak

Dainik Rakshan Mantra

Rate this topic

Namaste to All,

I have only just joined the Audarya Fellowship so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I have searched the Internet for a translation of the Dainik Rakshan Mantra but have not been able to find anything direct. I wonder if someone would be kind enough to elighten me as to an English translation please or point me to a good reference site on the Internet.

With many thanks.

Shiv Sewak

There are many Raksha mantras you can use, depending on the sadhna or deity you are interested in. There are Raksha mantras related to Lord Krishna, Shiva, Rudra, Godess, Hanuman and so on.. Then there are kavacha. There are raksha vidhan mantras that you use while sitting in sadhna (especially strict tantrik sadhnas that give immediate result/reaction).

You should go to Mantra, tantra, Yantra Vigyan Forum with similar requests.

The hare krishnas simply use Nrsimha mantra for protection.

They don't use specialized mantra techniques or rituals or sidhis or solutions to life's problems using vedic mantric sciences and sadhnas.

Om Namah Shivaya!

Namaste to All,

I have only just joined the Audarya Fellowship so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I have searched the Internet for a translation of the Dainik Rakshan Mantra but have not been able to find anything direct. I wonder if someone would be kind enough to elighten me as to an English translation please or point me to a good reference site on the Internet.

With many thanks.

Shiv Sewak

Thank you very much Yogkriya,

Do you by any chance know the specific raksha mantra for Lord Shiva please?

In the meantime I will check out the Mantra, tantra, Yantra Vigyan Forum as you suggest.

Om Namah Shivaya

Shiv Sewak