IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Initiation Made Easy - By Bhaktivinoda Thakur

Rate this topic

My apologies Prabhu.

Your words are your actions, and are your actions are in Krsna Consciousness as I see it in you, for what it is worth.

My sentiment trips me up as I place the cart before the horse on occasion, although having plenty of experience showing the error of this. Emotion is a swift rushing river.

Also, for what it is worth, I see light. I see some outstanding devotees who have become highly purified, and they work together to approximate the level of Shelter available to the World when Srila Prabhupada was on the planet, by purifiying themselves of any doubt that he is not fully present and just as potent here now.

I can see that any day, the Revival of Iskcon as offered by Srila Prabhupada will be more glorious than we can imagine, and that the community and comraderie will be so palpable and potent, that the innocent will have total shelter, cradle to grave, basic human and spiritual needs accounted for.

And this will minimize the need to spend time beating our heads against the brick wall of puffed up envious fools in a seemingly endless tug of war for the minds of the innocent who are listening to their missives from behind their computer screen, vulnerable at any second to take the plunge into poor association, and thus necessitating heroic actions such as your own to keep them hesitant to take such a step.

But until you and I and others can offer a fully grounded situation and invite these folk to experience Iskcon as it is, in a loving, supportive, family friendly western/vedic community, the damage control we do, while purifying, is like finding sand in the sweet rice, and I cannot deny it.

Hare Krsna