on. One who is actually making progress in Krsna consciousness can see Krsna

everywhere. At every stage of life, who can avoid the sunlight, the

moonlight, the fragrance of the flower, the taste of the water, the sound in

the sky and so on? But one has to learn that Krsna is there in all these

vatieties of existence. Without Krsna there is nothing. It is simply by the

influence of maya that we forget the relationship of Krsna with everything

that be.

>From BTG #47

Lol! Good question. Krishna is in everyone. But that is not the point. Point is how much has one realized and experienced this. Simply reading and believing is not realization. True Realization comes after experiencing it and not imagining it by reading.

Well if everything is Krsna where did Maaya come from?

Guest guest

Lol! Good question. Krishna is in everyone. But that is not the point. Point is how much has one realized and experienced this. Simply reading and believing is not realization. True Realization comes after experiencing it and not imagining it by reading.

SO did you realise it?If so let me know cause i havent so far and i did try?Is Krsna dead as far as his physical presence is concerned or he will still appear like in the stories if you chant him all the time?

Guest guest

Still doesnt explain,where did MAAYA or IGNORANCE or EGO or whatever u call it came from?If Krsna created the world with the chink the he is imperfect,if we r imperfect so does he,y blame just mankind for all the troubles when the creator chose that way?Not one living soul is perfect,not one soul is without the influence of MAAYA and there is no proof for a other world or a GOLOKA so whats the explanation

Guest guest

here again, maharaja has published something without attaching the author to it.

It sure doesn't sound like Srila Prabhupada to me.

That sounds more like Vishnujana or Tamal.......... it was NOT Srila Prabhupada.

But, Maharaja does not want us to know who the author is, or he would have posted the name.

Whenever we quote someone, it is only proper that we post the name of the author....

the author was NOT BTG #47

C'mon Maharaja, we might not be the brightest candle on the altar, but we know better than that.

TRANSLATION

"O learned sage, your explanations are very good, as they should be. Disturbances to the conditioned soul have no other basis than the movement of the external energy of the Lord."TRANSLATION

SB 3.7.16

Everything comes from Krsna, even the material energy. Maya is that external energy. It covers us when we want to do something seperate from Krsna.

Yes it can be realized. It starts with submissive inquiry

YS

Jayalalita dd

I hear most of the people spiritually inclined talking a lot about Maya.

That guy is in maya, this person is in maya, I'm in maya. we should rise above maya, etc... To understand maya is not easy. What to talk about getting over it. Our physical existence is bounded by physical rules, governed by prakriti, ruled by maya. You can say maya is governed by Krsna or Shiva. But to get rid of Maya completely becomes possible only if you get over these rules of physical existence. That has been possible only for a very few yogis. Its not about not having lust or not having a 'karmi' life. Its not just about material desires and temptations alone. As long we have this body, and we need this body to work out our karmas, and elevate our devotion, love to the Lord; we have to eat to survive, we get sick and old, are under the influence of weather, and other influences. This comes irregardless of your intellectual capacity to quote bhagwatam or Gita. You can quote all you want and believe all you want. But the fact is you are under the influence of Maya and can't get over it. This is it. I consider a yogi to be completely out of the influence of maya only if he can get over these principle rules. If his body and mind are not bounded by them. And these principles bound everybody. Nobody defyies them. So what's the use of talking so much about maya and getting over it? Just to use it as a clitch word. Sometimes, in Iskcon terminology, people having reached a stage when they acquire powers to defy one or other rule of maya, call it as mysticism - something pertaining to mystical powers bla bla.. but not real spirituality. The more closer you get to the Lord the more pearls you are awarded from the vast unending treasure of his. Of course, it is not the goal just to acquire supernatural powers! I wouldn't want to go into details of how maya / prakriti work with shakti at this point. You may prefer to do with the explaination prevailant in Gaudiya that Krsna controls everything so there is no need to understand the intricate individual nature of these forces, shakti, maya, prakriti, Das Mahavidya etc. In common worldly terms, a person in maya can be considered as the one who is head deep into "karmi" activities, and does not recognize his goal to go back to Godhead and believes his material life and possessions to be the only important plane of interest.

Did I realize it? No. And that's why I can't claim to be out of maya. If I did realize it - how would I tell you the taste of sugar I'm eating? You will have to taste it too in order to realize it. And this is all that matters.

Is Krsna dead as far as his physical form is concerned or will he appear if you chant too much? - Krsna says in BG, that he can come to the devotee in whatever his form a devotee is attached to. He came to Raskhan as a child. There is no exact answer to whether he will or will not appear in front of you if you chant. I personally do not know anyone here to whom Krsna appeared in his living room and shook hands with him. But yes people get experiences through dreams. So it again depends on your attachement, realization, and level of sadhna advancement. Krsna did appear to people after he ended his lila on earthly plane. Lord Rama appeared to Tulasidas. If you have the level of devotion of Tulasidas, then he can appear to you too! :)

Hare Ram!!

SO did you realise it?If so let me know cause i havent so far and i did try?Is Krsna dead as far as his physical presence is concerned or he will still appear like in the stories if you chant him all the time?

Guest guest

Is Krsna dead as far as his physical form is concerned or will he appear if you chant too much? - Krsna says in BG, that he can come to the devotee in whatever his form a devotee is attached to. He came to Raskhan as a child. There is no exact answer to whether he will or will not appear in front of you if you chant. I personally do not know anyone here to whom Krsna appeared in his living room and shook hands with him. But yes people get experiences through dreams. So it again depends on your attachement, realization, and level of sadhna advancement. Krsna did appear to people after he ended his lila on earthly plane. Lord Rama appeared to Tulasidas. If you have the level of devotion of Tulasidas, then he can appear to you too! :)

Hare Ram!!

If there is no guarantee that he wont appear then what is the proof that he even existed,or lets say he did exist like how u and me r today and some day we die,same way he mite have been like us and dead and prolly thats y he isnt appearing when i chant his name or when anyone chant his name,if there is no time limit or number of chant limit to chant him then y do u all wait for his arrival one day,like how christians wait for jesus or like how muslims wait for allah to take them to heaven,when there is no written agreement or a system that assures u to do that?

I mean i can write a novel today in which i can create great characters and will u all sit and chant his name for his arrival to bless u with ur wishes coming true(even Mukthi seems a wish isnt it?)?The answer is a no right,but how come if some one says so and so is god and even though he died during that period he still will come rescue u then we all tend to believe,what is the xplanation for this please?

If u say Tulsidas felt his grace,can he atleast come and tell us how it happened and how long it took?Y is it not a 2 way street,this heaven,one reaches there and no one knows of their whereabouts,in such a situation how can u even trust there exists something called GOLOKA,i would love to chant Krsnas name or any gods name for that sake,but without a time limit or benefits do u even think its worth believing something,call me a aethist or whatever i need a answer,just put urself in the shoes of someone who has been chanting gods name 100 times a day,for how long can that go till he comes to u,if he doesnt then y not,has he also died?