IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sunanda

Bhajan picture

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh is that Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswamiji?

Such a sweet soul, I remember seeing him in Navadvip last march for Gaura mandala parikrama with Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Goswamiji...

Such a blissful experience... especially seeing how the disciples of two different groups respect each other. And hearing his harikatha. Its just so beautiful how all of our Gaudiya Math devotees respect one another. It's just so beautiful. I hope that it continues like this in the future with the advent of new acaryas.

I just wish the same could be said about iskcon.... But it's their loss really. I mean, to have such advanced practitioners of Bhajan on the planet and to think you are superior to them (which is obviously true since you don't invite them to your temples) is just laughable. You're going to listen to some OBVIOUSLY corrupt GBC who thinks that Gurus can merely be appointed and approved of by a committee and not Empowered by the supreme lord himself? It's just laughable. I'm surprised so few are realizing this.

These pure souls dont want your money (like Iskcon... anyone read the latest resolutions about making your will out to iskcon? Better call up that lawyer =P) These pure souls don't even want to steal anyones disciples. THEY COME ON THEIR OWN! They just come to help us with our Bhajan. Why don't they understand?

I was hoping that we could just hope for them to die off so that people could start receiving instruction from REAL Gurus and becoming inspired again, like when Srila Prabhupada was here. I just went to my local ISKCON temple and the person giving class was falling asleep! WHILE giving CLASS! And you go to a festival by Srila BV Narayana Goswami Maharaja and you see such a beautiful group of devotees! SO INSPIRED! So willing to ACTUALLY LISTEN TO CLASS. IT's amazing, and he's got the youth so fired up. HE'S the one really saving the future and Gaudiya Vaisnavism.

It's nice to see krishna is actually empowering SOMEONE these days to do something..