IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

what is Guru Droh?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this is a important question. I read about someone doing Guru Droh in a past life, but did not know what this word means. Can someone please tell me what it means?

Guest guest

what does the word Droh mean? I have searched all over google with nothing. I need to know what this means, for an important reason.

I am no authority, but my Sanskrit dictionary says DROHA (that's the word) means "injury , mischief. harm , perfidy , treachery , wrong , offence", so that means that Guru Droha is the same as Guru Aparadha. Jayo.

Guest guest

Thank you very much, Shambu.

I read if someone committed Guru Droha in a past life, they may have certain ailments in this life. However, if one has a certain ailment/condition that can said to be caused by Guru Droha, does it automatically mean that is was caused by Guru Droha? can't other acts cause the same karmic-ailments to come about?

Thank you very much, Shambu.

I read if someone committed Guru Droha in a past life, they may have certain ailments in this life. However, if one has a certain ailment/condition that can said to be caused by Guru Droha, does it automatically mean that is was caused by Guru Droha? can't other acts cause the same karmic-ailments to come about?

I really don't know. Are there any specific ailments/conditions that are caused by Guru Droha:crazy2: I think that depends on the nature of the Guru Droha committed. If you slept with your Guru´s wife, for instance, this may give an other kind of reaction compared to beating your Guru with a stick, or just ignoring His instructions, just to give a few examples.