IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra is a life-giving Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra

The Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra is a life-giving Mantra. It is a mantra that is said to rejuvenate, bestow health, wealth, a long life, peace, prosperity and contentment. It wards of death and accidents of all descriptions. Besides, it has a great

curative power. It is a Moksha mantra also. It is Lord Shiva's Mantra.

By chanting this Mantra, Hindu's believe that divine vibrations are generated which ward off all the negative and evil forces and create a powerful protective shield. And it is said to protect the one who chants against accidents and misfortunes of every kind. It is a vibration that pulsates through every cell, every molecule of the devotee's body and tears away the veil of ignorance. It ignites a fire within us that consumes all our negativity and purifies our entire system. It is also said to have a powerful healing of diseases declared uncurable even by the doctors. It is a Mantra to conquer death and connects the devotee to his/her own inner divinity.

Om trayambakam yajaamahe

Sugandhim pushti - vardhanam

Urva - rukamiva bandhanan

Mrytor muksheeya ma - amritaat

Om. We worship the Three-Eyed One (Lord Shiva), who is naturally fragrant, immensely merciful and who is the Protector of the devotees. Worshipping Him may we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality just as the ripe cucumber easily separates itself from the binding stalk. By your Grace, Let me be in the state of salvation (Moksha) and be saved from the clutches of fearful death.

Hindus believe that there is great power in the repetition of the Sacred Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, the Mantra of Liberation.

regards

sreeja

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now

Guest guest

SURYAKSHETRA-115

What this little man speaks………………………………….

After observing the interest of many learned persons of this mail box particularly, I desire to give some information on Shiva Sadhana. It is my experience that NOTHING REMAINS IMPOSSIBLE through this sadhana. It took lot of time for us to study these methods and experience ourselves of the outcome. Remember FAITH is the utmost wanted component for ANY RELIGION. These sadhanaas are available for EXPERIENCE and surely not for description to make others believe what they are.

Shri Rudra Suktam is a composition of 169 Ruks and Yajus which are otherwise called also as Rudra Mantraas. The combination of these would make Rudra Suktam. Rudra Suktam is very very important and it is the base for the Sadhanas below mentioned. The authorized texts referred for this purpose are 1) Sri Rudra Kamyaarchana Vidhi, 2) :Yogajaagame, 3) Mahaa Rudra Puracharana Vidhi, 4) Visista Kalpe Sanjeevani Tantra Rahasye, 5) Lainge Uttararthe, 6) Shiva Toshinyaam, 7) Paasupata Mantra Saara Rahasye and from direct interaction from great sages of Himalayaas.

The items which are to be used for worshipping Lord Shiva and the benefits there of are also described in the texts, and our experience with these mantras helped us to step up our confidence on the subject.

Before going ahead into this matter deep, I desire to mention that VYAHRUTI TRAYAM is nothing but BHU, BHUVAH, SUVAH. Pranavam is nothing but OM or AUM. HOUM, JOOM, SAHA are said to grant ANIMAADI ASTA SIDHI- the utmost powerful BEEJ Mantras. Now Amruth Pasupatha mantram is as below. OM HOUM OM JOOM OM SAHA OM BHU OM BHUVAH OM SUVAH TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSTI VARDHANAM OOORVARUKA MIVA BHANDHANAAT MRUTYOR MUKSHI YAMAAMRUTAT OM SUVAH OM BHUVAH OM BHU OM SAHA OM JOOM OM HOUM (OM SWAHAA) now one ruk/yajus of rudra suktam is to be added, just as- NAMASTE RUDRA MANYAVA UTOTA ---MUTATE NAMAH- and now once again OM HOUM OM JOOM OM SAHA OM BHU OM BHUVAH OM SUVAH TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSTI VARDHANAM OOORVARUKA MIVA BHANDHANAAT MRUTYOR MUKSHI YAMAAMRUTAT OM SUVAH OM BHUVAH OM BHU OM SAHA OM JOOM OM HOUM (OM SWAHAA). This way 169 rudra mantras are to be compiled and chanted. Then the entire set becomes one AMRUTHA PAASUPATHA MAHAA MANTRAM. It surely takes

much time and in this fast moving world and other pressures, perhaps this unusual BOON GRANTED TO US BY LORD is side lined, may be due to lack of time or may be due to lack of confidence too.

Trisula Pasupatam is used for Sarva Kaarya Sidhi; Aghora Pasupatam is for untimely death; Navagraha Paasupatam is for planetary disturbances; Manyu Paasupatam is for overcoming enemies; Kanyaa Paasupatam is for timely marriages; Rina Vimochana Paasupatam is for discharging of debts; Santaana Pasupatam is for healthy Children; Indrakkshi Paasupatam is for Rog Vimukti; Varsha Paasupatam is for timely rains; Koubera Paasupatam is for wealth and Financial benefits AND EACH OF THESE PRAYOGS HAVE DIFFERENT COMBINATION OF THE MANTRAAS and so…………………..

PLEASE REMEMBER – where there is a will there remains to be a way. Sadhana is nothing but PRACTICE. Practice makes man perfect. More in next…..I shall be back again soon…………………………

Adhyatmitka Ratna, Sri Yaaga Vidya Praveena, Vedanta Visarada

Dr P V Sesha Sai Aswamedhayaaji

(Former Chief Officer – Syndicate Bank)

www.ashwamedhayaagam.org E Mails: shodasisai (AT) hotmail (DOT) com, shodasisai , shodasisai (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com

Camp: Los Angeles, California, USA

Phone 310 293 9066

"Sreeja S. Unnithan" <kaithamadam > wrote: The Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra

The Maha-Mrityunjaya Mantra is a life-giving Mantra. It is a mantra that is said to rejuvenate, bestow health, wealth, a long life, peace, prosperity and contentment. It wards of death and accidents of all descriptions. Besides, it has a great

curative power. It is a Moksha mantra also. It is Lord Shiva's Mantra.

By chanting this Mantra, Hindu's believe that divine vibrations are generated which ward off all the negative and evil forces and create a powerful protective shield. And it is said to protect the one who chants against accidents and misfortunes of every kind. It is a vibration that pulsates through every cell, every molecule of the devotee's body and tears away the veil of ignorance. It ignites a fire within us that consumes all our negativity and purifies our entire system. It is also said to have a powerful healing of diseases declared uncurable even by the doctors. It is a Mantra to conquer death and connects the devotee to his/her own inner divinity.

Om trayambakam yajaamahe

Sugandhim pushti - vardhanam

Urva - rukamiva bandhanan

Mrytor muksheeya ma - amritaat

Om. We worship the Three-Eyed One (Lord Shiva), who is naturally fragrant, immensely merciful and who is the Protector of the devotees. Worshipping Him may we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality just as the ripe cucumber easily separates itself from the binding stalk. By your Grace, Let me be in the state of salvation (Moksha) and be saved from the clutches of fearful death.

Hindus believe that there is great power in the repetition of the Sacred Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, the Mantra of Liberation.

regards

sreeja

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Hello All the Learned ones,

I need a small clarification from you:

1. I wanted to do rudrabhishekam every day and haven't learnt Sri Rudram from a teacher.

2. I currently do it by listening to an audio CD

3. I always wanted to recite Namakam & Chamakam myself, but afraid of mispronunciation and or incorrect swara.

Please help me how to do it systematically, especially using an audio etc

Thanks in advance,

SV