Guest guest Posted August 30, 2000 Report Posted August 30, 2000 You wrote the following on $date >On 29 Aug 2000, Ananta Purusottama wrote: > >> Thanks for your message, I will get back ASAP >> >> Haribol >> > > >Thank you Prabhu. We anxiously await all your replies. > >YS > >Jiva goswami > Sorry about that, it is called an autoresponder which got sent out from Calypso, an email program I am trying out. Your servant Ananta P das Quote
Guest guest Posted August 31, 2000 Report Posted August 31, 2000 On 30 Aug 2000, Ananta Purusottama wrote: > > > You wrote the following on $date > >On 29 Aug 2000, Ananta Purusottama wrote: > > > >> Thanks for your message, I will get back ASAP > >> > >> Haribol > >> > > > > > >Thank you Prabhu. We anxiously await all your replies. > > > >YS > > > >Jiva goswami > > > > > Sorry about that, it is called an autoresponder which got sent out from > Calypso, an email program I am trying out. > > Your servant > > > Ananta P das I was just joking. I assumed it was something like that. There was about 10 of them. Quote
Guest guest Posted November 3, 2001 Report Posted November 3, 2001 > > "Housing problems" > Some men in a pickup truck drove into a lumberyard. One of the men walked in > the office and said, "We need some four-by-twos," > The clerk asked, "you mean two-by-fours, don't you?" > The man said, "I'll go check," and went back to the truck. He returned and > said, "Yeah, I meant two-by-four," > "All right. How long do you need them?" > The customer paused for a minute and said, "I'd better go check." After a > while, the customer returned to the office and said, "A long time. We're > gonna build a house." > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.