Guest guest Posted September 6, 2004 Report Posted September 6, 2004 > > Dear Antardwipa Prabhu, > > > > Please accept my best wishes. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. > > > > > > > > I don't accept this. Why? First of all you have not provided one > > > > shred of evidence to support your case except saying that Srila > > > > Prabhupada said so. Please provide this quote then which proves that > > > > men who were not born yet had started feminism. > > > > > > I am sorry, I must have expressed myself poorly. The point I wanted to > > > make is that women at present are NOT to be blamed for their feminist > > > condition, either individually or collectively. Just because the men > > > who, having spoiled the women, are no longer present, doesn't mean we > > > can now hold women responsible for feminism. In the exactly the same > > > way that after someone, male or female, who abuses a child leaves, we > > > cannot then blame the grown child for behavioural anomalities. > > > > > > > > > It is men who have made > > > the problem of feminism according to Srila Prabhupada, and can't at a > > > later date transfer the blame to women. > > > > > > > Don't mind my saying this but you have said this many times. That > > according to Srila Prabhupada men started the feminist movement. Please > > provide proof of this statement. So far I have found zero proof that > > Srila Prabhupada said men started the feminist movement (at that time it > > was called Women's Liberation and Women's Lib, the word feminism is not > > found on the VedaBase). > > > Thank you for your patience, which eventually got the point through to me. > I have been mis-quoting on this point. No problems. Glad we could settle it peacefully. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.