Whoever is interested in the dialogue between Sri Sri Ravishankarji and

Dr.Zakir Hussain.

Please go to the following websites.

http://www.hvk.org/articles/0206/166.html

http://www.thetruecall.com/home/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=185

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown'

if we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

"Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"

Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an

excess of hatred."

Guest guest

I've seen those links. The second on has alot of muslim fundamentalists on it and you can see brainwashed they really are. But Sri Sri Ravishankar made a fool out of himself, talking about love when those people hate him. He didn't represent the Hindu religion well with this dialogue. I believe people on this site would've done a better job than him. They should send a more dynamic Hindu scholar next time who knows how to debate properly.

This Zakir Naik is showing his true colours as time goes on. He started off with this image of a peaceful tolerant fair-minded muslim, but now he shows what he's really like when in a room full of muslims.

Guest guest

I think Sri Sri Ravishankr did right. He is an exalted and iluminated soul whereas Zakir Naik is no more than just a book-worm. One one hand they call God or Allah an infinite being and on the other hand just attempt to comprehend Him through one book. The difference between the mentality of both is clear....former presches love...love for love....unconditional...whereas latter ego...my religion, my prophet....

Guest guest

I think Sri Sri Ravishankr did right. He is an exalted and iluminated soul whereas Zakir Naik is no more than just a book-worm. One one hand they call God or Allah an infinite being and on the other hand just attempt to comprehend Him through one book. The difference between the mentality of both is clear....former presches love...love for love....unconditional...whereas latter ego...my religion, my prophet....

Why do you call Zakir book-worm? Why cant you say he has knowlegde. He has knnowledge not only of Islam but also Hinduism. He never said anything by himself but always quoted from the religious books of Hindu. If you dont beleive your own book you cant blame him. You should be ashamed that a man from other religion made Sri Sri Ravishankar to say Sorry about his own writing.

Guest NIKHIL

SAYING SORRY IS VERY BIG THING. AN EMINENT PERSON IS SAYING SORRY IT MEANS HE IS NOT STUCK IN WORDS . THERE IS POEM MY DEAR SHABDON KE JUNGLE ME TU KYON FASAA HAI RE