IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kamalasana Das

Krsna conciousness / Downloads !!!

Rate this topic

I don't think the sites look similar.

:outta:

There is this one and the Bhagavad-gita page. I did a Namamrta site once but I lost the pages.:crying2:

The site you see above was total fluke. When I was doing it, i put an iframe in by mistake. It looked okay. And I just left it.

Don't worry as long as I live, I will try to put a zillion sites. Just to spite you.;) gaurahari

yeah,m but that award space is nice... everytime you improving, i did liked tooo those back on time,,, tht no have much blue frames.. an all, i think a nice intreractive sites can be made for krsna conciouss development in a more vivid way.

The thing is that, u work on building those, so for people to contact you fi anysite them want, right?

i think you a good employee - anyhow !

hare krsna

yeah,m but that award space is nice... everytime you improving, i did liked tooo those back on time,,, tht no have much blue frames.. an all, i think a nice intreractive sites can be made for krsna conciouss development in a more vivid way.

The thing is that, u work on building those, so for people to contact you fi anysite them want, right?

i think you a good employee - anyhow !

hare krsna

I had no offers so far.

Yes interactive site. What did you have in mind? Flash sites are easy to do, (sort of).