Guest guest Posted May 3, 2006 Report Posted May 3, 2006 I heard this old Paul Simon tune on the radio today. I thought it might hit home with some of Mother's Children. Mother and Child Reunion No I would not give you false hope On this strange and mournful day. But the Mother and Child reunion Is only a motion away. Oh, little darling of mine. I can't for the life of me Remember a sadder day I know they say "let it be". But it just don't work out that way. And the course of a lifetime runs Over and over again. No I would not give you false hope On this strange and mournful day. But the Mother and Child reunion Is only a motion away. Oh, little darling of mine ((my brothers and sisters) I just can't believe it's so. Though it seems strange to say I never been laid so low. In a mysterious way And the course of a lifetime runs Over and over again. But I would not give you false hope On this strange and mournful day When the Mother and Child reunion Is only a motion away. Oh the Mother and Child reunion is only a motion away Oh the Mother and Child reunion Is only a moment away. (May we all rest in Her Arms again.) Aum Amriteswarayai Namaha! Terms of Service. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.