Guest guest Posted July 5, 2005 Report Posted July 5, 2005 Thanks Ganeshji101 from U.K., for your advice to Vandana. May I add that it will be more effective to begin the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra with: Om Hoom Joom Saha, Om Bhu Bhuvah Swaha..... Then start: Om Triyambakham Yajamahey, etc.etc. etc..... Then end with: Om Swaha Bhuvah, Bhu Om Saha Joom Hoom Ommmmmmmmmmmm.. The above method contains both Shiva/Shakti. It is as in Gayatri Om Bhu Bhuvah Swaha. It is also known as the "Tantric Version" by some lineages. Any case, the above is also Lord Shiva's Moksha Mantra. Ommmmmmm & prem, Simone , pdk kotak <ganeshji101> wrote: > vandanaji, > chant MAHAMTRUJAY MANTRA for shiv shakti - u will be fine. harei om. > > v992003 <no_reply> wrote: > Dear Members > > Hari Om! > > I just got this beautiful Shiv-Shakti Kavach pendant from Rudracentre > through Neilji. It is so beautiful and I felt at peace when i looked > at it. Is this normal never had this before. It was very kind of dear > Neilji to oil the rudraksha beads before sending them to me. He is a > gem. Does any body know what mantra I should receite when I put the > pendant and remove it. Also when i need to clean the pendant do I > clean it the same way as the rudraksha bead. Thanks in advance and look > forward to hearing from you soon. > > Om > Vandana Quote
anandsamal1 Posted April 7, 2009 Report Posted April 7, 2009 Guruji Pranam, Is there any best and simple method to perform "Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra-ANUSHTAN" to get sure and quick result. Apart from for good health can "Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra-ANUSHTAN" be done for fullfillment of worldly desires. With best regards, Anand Samal Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.