Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Querry about flight to Puttaparthi

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Om Sai Ram Dear Brothers and Sisters,

 

May you all be blessed by Swami always.

 

I am planning to go to Puttaparthi by the 4th of Mar 2006. Can anyone

inform me abour the direct flight from Mumbai to Puttaparthi. I will be

going with my son and we are both looking forward to get Baba's Darshan. I

will write about my experience when I come back.

 

Thanking all of you for giving the information required

 

Love all , Serve all

At the Lotus Feet of Baba

Sai Sister

Veena

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...