Guest guest Posted June 28, 2004 Report Posted June 28, 2004 Sairam: I am living in North America. I have difficulty in getting radiosai through internet. It always says "timed out" message. Can some one help me to over come this problem. Partha ===== Partha Always be happy. Whatever happens is for good. Help one person every day so you can go one step near God. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 28, 2004 Report Posted June 28, 2004 Are you using dailup connection - normally this TIMED OUT take place with dail up I Net connection. Try Broadband - It works for us here in Delhi. Sai Ram - Be Happy JP http://www.sailopics.com Quote
Guest guest Posted June 28, 2004 Report Posted June 28, 2004 Go to http://jaal.org/swami/weblogs/2003_09.html This page is a Sathya SAi Activity Web log, sort of a journal of all the Sai activities & news going on and around NY To connect to Radio Sai Global Harmony through internet go to http://www.radiosai.org. Go to : Listener Information Listen Now! Web stream and click on Web Stream and follow the instructions . Real One player works well. In Canada, we usually download and save it as a file to listen and it works pretty well. Good luck and enjoy! Sai Ram, Savita Quote
Guest guest Posted June 29, 2004 Report Posted June 29, 2004 Dear Mr. Rajagopal: Sairam I had the same problem. Then I right clicked on the moving time button (RealPlayer) and there, under 'play duration' was option from 5 min. to 12 hours of playing time for the SaiRadio web. -Gary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Quote
hemraj Posted August 14, 2008 Report Posted August 14, 2008 I had the same problem in my office. But its working fine at home. I think office Fire wall security is not allowing any radio stream. It might be the same case with you, so please check your security software once. 'am using radiosai Om sai ram Quote
Ramadasa Posted September 18, 2008 Report Posted September 18, 2008 is it possible to hear radiosai in north america? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.