Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

North Indian Tour

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Namah Shivaya,

My girlfriend and I are doing the North Indian Tour this year and I

was wondering if anyone on the list has done it before and could offer

packing advice??? I have no clue as what to pack any help would be

much appreciated.

 

In Amma's Love

Sachin

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...