Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Looking for Amma devotees in Pune-

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Om Amriteshwarayai Namah!!!

 

Dear All,

I am looking for wonderful Amma devotees in Pune.

I live in Aundh area close to Parihar Chowk.

 

Namah Shivaya,

Chandrasekhar.

Posted

Namah Shivaya.

 

Try contacting the MA Math for the same. Here is the Pune address:

M.A. Math Pune

Plot No. 2, sector 21

Yamuna Nagar, Pradhikaran, Nigdi

Pune 411 044 Maharashtra

Phone: 020 - 7471487 , 745 7529

 

I am sure you will some wonderful Amma devotees in the wonderful

city of Pune.

 

Jai Ma!

 

 

Ammachi, "bchandra17" <bchandra1975@r...>

wrote:

> Om Amriteshwarayai Namah!!!

>

> Dear All,

> I am looking for wonderful Amma devotees in Pune.

> I live in Aundh area close to Parihar Chowk.

>

> Namah Shivaya,

> Chandrasekhar.

Posted

Om Namah Shivaya, Manoj.

Happy Onam.

 

 

 

-- In Ammachi, "manoj_menon" <ammasmon@s...> wrote:

> Namah Shivaya.

>

> Try contacting the MA Math for the same. Here is the Pune address:

> M.A. Math Pune

> Plot No. 2, sector 21

> Yamuna Nagar, Pradhikaran, Nigdi

> Pune 411 044 Maharashtra

> Phone: 020 - 7471487 , 745 7529

>

> I am sure you will some wonderful Amma devotees in the wonderful

> city of Pune.

>

> Jai Ma!

>

>

> Ammachi, "bchandra17" <bchandra1975@r...>

> wrote:

> > Om Amriteshwarayai Namah!!!

> >

> > Dear All,

> > I am looking for wonderful Amma devotees in Pune.

> > I live in Aundh area close to Parihar Chowk.

> >

> > Namah Shivaya,

> > Chandrasekhar.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...