Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Yet another clarification

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Namah Shivaya,

 

I should say that I've only read the gospels and

several Letters, but not Revelations. I wouldn't doubt

the subject of wrath coming up again at the end. :)

 

G.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

http://hotjobs.sweepstakes./careermakeover

Guest guest
Posted

True, the Book of Revelations is not lacking in wrath or vengeance. ;-)

 

Thanks for your clarifications,

Iswari

 

Ammachi, Gabriela Rios <gabriela1027> wrote:

> Namah Shivaya,

>

> I should say that I've only read the gospels and

> several Letters, but not Revelations. I wouldn't doubt

> the subject of wrath coming up again at the end. :)

>

> G.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...