Guest guest Posted January 29, 2004 Report Posted January 29, 2004 Hi, I hope the subject line wasn't misleading; my question isn't part of the book donation thread. I have been watching for "From Amma's Heart" to show up in the ammachi.org bookstore and have not yet seen it. I've also been looking for a book someone mentioned called "Racing Along the Razor's Edge" - any thoughts on where to purchase it? Thanks in advance, from Mother's lotus feet, Snehalata Quote
Guest guest Posted January 29, 2004 Report Posted January 29, 2004 Dear Snehalata, I would inquire with the bookstore directly, by phone or email. Sometimes, they don't always update their website so quickly, but they will have the items in stock for purchasing. I really recommend "Racing Along the Razor's Edge." Love, Iswari Ammachi, "Dixie Thacker" <dixielou@s...> wrote: > Hi, > > I hope the subject line wasn't misleading; my question isn't part of the book donation thread. > > I have been watching for "From Amma's Heart" to show up in the ammachi.org bookstore and have not yet seen it. I've also been looking for a book someone mentioned called "Racing Along the Razor's Edge" - any thoughts on where to purchase it? > > Thanks in advance, from Mother's lotus feet, > Snehalata > > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.