Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Hanuman prayer...

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Guest guest
Posted

Here is my little prayer to Hanuman from when I was a kid...

 

Aalathur Hanumaney;

Pedi swapnam kaanikaruthey.

Pedi swapnam kandaalo;

Valu kondu thatti unartheney.

 

(All the "u's" are pronounced as in "put")

 

Rough translation:

O Aalathur (famous Hanuman temple) Hanuman;

let me not have nightmares.

If I do have a nightmare;

Nudge me awake with your tail.

 

I feel a little goofy sharing this one, but I do know it worked with me.

Om Namah Shivayai,

Usha

 

 

 

---------------

 

In a message dated 3/7/01 5:34:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,

Ammachi writes:

 

<<

Message: 3

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:12:31 -0600

Kenna <ammaskenna

Re: Digest Number 168

 

 

Usha wrote to Nancy,

 

> If you like, I can give you the little children's verse I used to say (it's

> in Malayalam...); but I am sure any prayer would work.

 

Please, Usha, could you share it with all of us. It sounds so sweet and

comforting...

 

Nancy, hope it helps.

 

Jai Ma.

 

premarupa

 

 

>>

Guest guest
Posted

Absolutely lovely prayer. I am indebted to you for sharing this little prayer.

Jai Amma

Venkat

 

C. M. Venkatachalam

MSI Fellow

Molecular Simulations Inc

9685 Scranton Rd, San Diego, CA 92121

858-799-5359 venkat

 

At 02:54 PM 3/7/2001, you wrote:

>Here is my little prayer to Hanuman from when I was a kid...

>

>Aalathur Hanumaney;

>Pedi swapnam kaanikaruthey.

>Pedi swapnam kandaalo;

>Valu kondu thatti unartheney.

>

>(All the "u's" are pronounced as in "put")

>

>Rough translation:

>O Aalathur (famous Hanuman temple) Hanuman;

>let me not have nightmares.

>If I do have a nightmare;

>Nudge me awake with your tail.

>

>I feel a little goofy sharing this one, but I do know it worked with me.

>Om Namah Shivayai,

>Usha

>

>

>

>---------------

>

>In a message dated 3/7/01 5:34:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,

>Ammachi writes:

>

><<

>Message: 3

> Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:12:31 -0600

> Kenna <ammaskenna

>Re: Digest Number 168

>

>

>Usha wrote to Nancy,

>

> > If you like, I can give you the little children's verse I used to say (it's

> > in Malayalam...); but I am sure any prayer would work.

>

>Please, Usha, could you share it with all of us. It sounds so sweet and

>comforting...

>

>Nancy, hope it helps.

>

>Jai Ma.

>

>premarupa

>

>

> >>

>

> Sponsor

><http://rd./M=163100.1330039.2920210.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700075991:N/A=5\

24804/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=2629>

>Click here for Classmates.com

>

>Aum Amriteswarayai Namaha!

>

>Ammachi

>

>

>Your use of is subject to the

><>

 

 

 

Guest guest
Posted

Dear Usha,

 

Please don't feel goofy. Amma wants her children to be comforted and

reassured. This child appreciates your gift very much. Wish I could hear you

say it.

 

Om Amriteshvaryai Namah.

 

premarupa

 

 

> I feel a little goofy sharing this one, but I do know it worked with me.

> Om Namah Shivayai,

> Usha

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...