IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Whitelotus019

Shakti?

Rate this topic

Hari hari bole!

When some people pray and they are very devoted sometimes they have certain auspicious powers that come over them, I wanted to ask some of your opinions on what causes this to happen? I have heard about lord hanuman comming onto devotees while they pray is that true? Why does these things happen?

Thank you

Namaste, Whitelotus109!

I am a devotee of goddess Shakti, and keep her uppermost in my thoughts as much as possible if not all the time. I find that if I have the presence of mind to ask for her help, she always answers in ways that are for me personally. I know that whatever good I accomplish in a day is actually Shakti working, that I am Shakti doing the good. Based on my experience, I think it is quite reasonable to think that people even more devoted and centered than I would receive even greater manifestations.

Peace, Shaktidevi

I have heard about lord hanuman comming onto devotees while they pray is that true? Why does these things happen?

Thank you

Absolutely true! How do I Know? Lets say I do had the opportunity to witness that "phenomenon" various time.

Why it happens? Im unable to tell you. May be due to past karma or extreme devotion.