Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Ganesha Morning Prayer

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pranams to Sri Neil for posting the Ganesha morning prayer.

Thank you I will include it in my puja. I will print it out so I can recite it

before Sri Vignaraja ( Ganesha ) at my local temple. Thank you for sharing.

Om Gam Ganapathaya Namaha !!!

Om Shanti

Lambodara Das

 

Protect your identity with Mail AddressGuard

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...