Guest guest Posted September 6, 2001 Report Posted September 6, 2001 Kiaora, Namaste All > Thought I would introduce myself. I am a eclectic witch in New Zealand who happens to be Very drawn to Ganesha, Kaun-yin (Avalokitesvara), and a mysterious hindu snake goddess that I am yet to put a name to. I am interested in all forms of healing, my consentration is in Herbs and Reiki. Other interests include Dance (belly dancing, Ballet, Irish), Fire Poi, Drumming and anything else I find Grounding. I am very interested in learning all there is to know about Ganesha to better my realtionship with him. Feel free to message me as much as you want! blessed be Damiana > > Quote
Guest guest Posted September 6, 2001 Report Posted September 6, 2001 Peace be with you Damiana, Wow! First Jaeraeth and now you--both with interests in Ganesh and Quan-Yin (Avalokiteshvara). Pretty neat for one day! Glad to meet you merrily, and hope you have a blessed day. May your path be strewn with childlike wonder as you continue to contemplate these forms of Ganesh and Quan Yin. Blessings, Bill ************************ , bexxy@c... wrote: > > Kiaora, Namaste All > > > Thought I would introduce myself. I am a eclectic witch in New > Zealand who happens to be > > Very drawn to Ganesha, Kaun-yin (Avalokitesvara), and a mysterious > hindu snake goddess that I am yet to put a name to. > > I am interested in all forms of healing, my consentration is in Herbs > and Reiki. Other interests include Dance (belly dancing, Ballet, > Irish), Fire Poi, Drumming and anything else I find Grounding. > > I am very interested in learning all there is to know about Ganesha > to better my realtionship with him. > > Feel free to message me as much as you want! > > blessed be > Damiana > > > > Quote
Guest guest Posted September 7, 2001 Report Posted September 7, 2001 DEAR DAMANIA, namaste & KIAORA (?), GREAT to hv u here. AM ALSO A reiki 2 BUT NOT A REGULAR PRACTITIONER. as to the SNAKE GODDES wud definitely love to know more about it & ur experiences. regards rajat , bexxy@c... wrote: > > Kiaora, Namaste All > > > Thought I would introduce myself. I am a eclectic witch in New > Zealand who happens to be > > Very drawn to Ganesha, Kaun-yin (Avalokitesvara), and a mysterious > hindu snake goddess that I am yet to put a name to. > > I am interested in all forms of healing, my consentration is in Herbs > and Reiki. Other interests include Dance (belly dancing, Ballet, > Irish), Fire Poi, Drumming and anything else I find Grounding. > > I am very interested in learning all there is to know about Ganesha > to better my realtionship with him. > > Feel free to message me as much as you want! > > blessed be > Damiana > > > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.