Guest guest Posted July 23, 2002 Report Posted July 23, 2002 "Yes, friction is necessary but it is not always needed. If you beat gold it gets brighter. But if you apply friction to a flower, it gets crushed." "Attachment for some denotes human nature. Attachment for all denotes Godhead." "I cannot be known; ye know me only when I make myself known to you." "I am not anything now which I was not earlier. If there is a difference it is only in your understanding of me." "Motherhood does not mean mere womanhood. Mother is the infinite, the Eternal Basis of all existences; it is that which is ALL and cannot be understood." --Amma Anasuya Devi Blessings, Kathy @}--->---- Quote
tkesavas Posted February 21, 2007 Report Posted February 21, 2007 Reading of Amma Anasuya Devi's sayings sooths the heart. Kathy besides her blessings, is doing a great service Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.