Guest guest Posted September 17, 2001 Report Posted September 17, 2001 I have no anger, yet I am sad at the events that have unfolded. While I know that everything is as it should be, and choices were made before reincarnation, I pray, not only for the endless stream of victims, their families, their loved ones, but also I pray for the perpetrators, Bin Laden, his followers, the young who look up to them as heroes. I send them love every day, as I do each living being here on earth. Embrace without prejudice, love each other...we each are of God, including those whom anger us. Om Sri Krishna, in love, mirabai aka mooncavecrystals Quote
Guest guest Posted September 18, 2001 Report Posted September 18, 2001 welcome home mirabai! <br><br>>:*) Quote
Guest guest Posted September 18, 2001 Report Posted September 18, 2001 Welcome back Mirabai. We've missed you!!!<br><br>Uma Quote
Guest guest Posted September 18, 2001 Report Posted September 18, 2001 Thank you for the welcome It is good to be home again after my sabatacle. My love enfolds each of you, in love, mirabai Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.