Guest guest Posted June 16, 2005 Report Posted June 16, 2005 Hi all, It happened to me once that my boss where I was working shouted at me in front of all the other collegues without any mistake. Being a sadhak at that time, I controlled my emotions and simply resigned. It happened 6years back but even now when I remember that incident, I feel like plucking his tongue out and stop him from talking for a particular period. Moreover, he never repents for what he did anytime. Dont think that it happened only once, but infact many times. Is there really a way to instantly stopping the opponents from talking. Dont tell me to sit and do a prayog for some days. I know it can be done. But can it be done instantly, on the same time within seconds after attaining a sidhi- ....If so please let me know that sadhanas name...thanks... Quote
Guest guest Posted June 18, 2005 Report Posted June 18, 2005 hi devi. First know one thing that you should not use your sadhana for harming others. Though it can be i advise you not to proceed. Because you may incur another failure. Dont get you mind to work negative. Bye. --- <devi_krr wrote: > Hi all, > > It happened to me once that my boss where I was working shouted at me > in front of all the other collegues without any mistake. Being a sadhak > at that time, I controlled my emotions and simply resigned. It happened > 6years back but even now when I remember that incident, I feel like > plucking his tongue out and stop him from talking for a particular > period. Moreover, he never repents for what he did anytime. Dont think > that it happened only once, but infact many times. Is there really a > way to instantly stopping the opponents from talking. Dont tell me to > sit and do a prayog for some days. I know it can be done. But can it be > done instantly, on the same time within seconds after attaining a sidhi- > ...If so please let me know that sadhanas name...thanks... > Jay Gurudev > > > > > Links > > > > > > > __ Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 20, 2005 Report Posted June 20, 2005 , kuramm karthik <carry_0101> wrote: Hi karthik, Thanks for the mail. I dont intend to harm anybody. I know the importance of the mantra. Thats why I was calm all these years. But I just posted this query to know if there are any such sadhanas existing in this world of tantra. Are there any? > hi devi. First know one thing that you should not use > your sadhana for harming others. Though it can be i > advise you not to proceed. Because you may incur > another failure. Dont get you mind to work negative. > Bye. > --- <devi_krr> > wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > It happened to me once that my boss where I was > working shouted at me > > in front of all the other collegues without any > mistake. Being a sadhak > > at that time, I controlled my emotions and simply > resigned. It happened > > 6years back but even now when I remember that > incident, I feel like > > plucking his tongue out and stop him from talking > for a particular > > period. Moreover, he never repents for what he did > anytime. Dont think > > that it happened only once, but infact many times. > Is there really a > > way to instantly stopping the opponents from > talking. Dont tell me to > > sit and do a prayog for some days. I know it can be > done. But can it be > > done instantly, on the same time within seconds > after attaining a sidhi- > > ...If so please let me know that sadhanas > name...thanks... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jay Gurudev > > > > > > > > > > Links > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __ > Sports > Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football > http://football.fantasysports. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 26, 2005 Report Posted June 26, 2005 Yes there is a simple one for this. If he is angry all the time, try krodh Shanti Mantra, its just 4 lines and chant it. If he is simply nasty, then there is a simpler way. Will email to you if the first has not worked. Kallikaputri Quote
Guest guest Posted June 27, 2005 Report Posted June 27, 2005 Please post the krodh shanti mantra. > "kallikaputri" <kallikaputri > Re: INSTANTLY STOPPING THE ENEMY FROM TALKING > > Yes there is a simple one for this. If he is angry all the time, try > krodh Shanti Mantra, its just 4 lines and chant it. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 30, 2005 Report Posted June 30, 2005 Please post the krodh shanti mantra.> "kallikaputri" <kallikaputri (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> Re: INSTANTLY STOPPING THE ENEMY FROM TALKING> > Yes there is a simple one for this. If he is angry all the time, try > krodh Shanti Mantra, its just 4 lines and chant it.Jay GurudevTired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection around Quote
Guest gee Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 pls send mantra to stop enemy Quote
surajmohan2001 Posted January 14, 2014 Report Posted January 14, 2014 there are mahavidya tantras which is all about paralyzing enemy's words, actions and thoughts... however approach with caution and with the guidance of a competent guru.. any mistake even the slightest could result in nasty repercussions for yourself and it wont be you alone who pays the price but your children and future generations too... while they are very powerful, it should be reserved for extreme life threatening situations ... Quote
Guest ck4545 Posted March 4, 2014 Report Posted March 4, 2014 How to stop people from speaking rumours and foul . Please help me Quote
LostSoul2011 Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Tell me about the simpler way !!!! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? Whats the use of having such a great religion like hinduism with all the Shatru Naash Prayogs but no competent people who can actually help you?? My enemy is causing me sleepless nights since almost 3 years now!! Who's well versed in shatru related matters?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.