IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

on the other hand . . .

Rate this topic

The ".swf" file referred to in the above 2 posts is no longer at that URL.

(It has been renamed.)

You can now find the ".swf" file mentioned above on the page dailyvisits.com/pages/indexmedia.html under section "A" at the link entitled "I Sometimes Feel Like An Alien Creature".

The webmaster of dailyvisits.com explains on the "fair use" page that anyone is free to link to any page on that website, but that linking to a file isn't allowed. And he's correct in saying that linking to a file (as was done above) is technically "theft of bandwidth". So let's not steal from that site that has no commercial advertising at all. To see that ".swf" file (and others), just go to the page I've mentioned and view it from there.

Here's something that may be of interest to members of this forum:

At: dailyvisits.com/daily.html

there are dozens of links where you can click to donate free to a variety of humanitarian and charitable causes.

On that same page are other worthwhile causes, related to the environment, endangered animals, and so on.

No need to register or give your email address or anything.

Those of you who want to make a positive difference without spending any money might want to check out that page. It just takes a few minutes of your time.

PS.

Trying to post this, I got an error message: "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."

This is my first post. It's not spam. I'll try to post this without links this time. If it makes it, you can copy the URLs instead of clicking on them.

there are dozens of links where you can click to donate free to a variety of humanitarian and charitable causes.

On that same page are other worthwhile causes, related to the environment, endangered animals, and so on.