Nice and cool jokes.
1. Q:What is smallest mathematical joke?
A: Let epsilon be less than 0
2. Once, a man lost his way. He asked one of passersby - Where am I.
Passerby said after 5 minutes - You are far away from your home.
The man concluded - You are mathematician.
Because i) You took a long time to answer my question
ii) The answer was technically correct
iii) The answer was useless to me.
3. Q: What is integration of 1/cabin?
A: natural log cabin + c (sea) = houseboat.
4. Once, a chemist, a physicist and a mathematician went to a conference.
They were forced to cross a river.
Mathematician said - I should solve the equation of crossing the river.
He jumped into river.
Physicist said - I should get motion related constants to cross the river.
He too jumped.
Chemist concluded - Both are soluble in water.
5. Q: How pi (3.14...) teases i (square root of -1)?
A: Pi says - get real.
i says - Be rational.