IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

USA_Elections

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.

Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra Lagna}

Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago

Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.

We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning......

Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -

1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive results ??}

2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}

3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus inspite of above (1) & (2)}

4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House}

By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreenivas-ji,

Just a thought from a novice.

A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme.

Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ?

I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars,

does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership

during such crisis ?

Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question.

Regards

Chakraborty

sreeram srinivas [sreeram64]Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM Subject: USA_Elections

Dear Members,

Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.

Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.

We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning......

3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus inspite of above (1) & (2)}

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear all. My vote is for Hillary clinton, which has the infamous neecha bhanga occuring twice if have casted the chart correctly, jupiters aspect on mars and saturns aspect on both, and combination of sun.venus and mercury in libra. Regards, Kumar.sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Members, Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both

horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga. Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra Lagna} Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House. We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning...... Few issues that we seriously debilitated is - 1) Deb.

Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive results ??} 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??} 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus inspite of above (1) & (2)} 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate. With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborthy P2 ji,

You are very right, however, we do not have data on USA independence chart and is another subject of great debate on internet, Sri K.N.Rao uses it based on his information through Maharshi Karve {a living person in Mumbai, who predicts birth data, at mere look, through his siddis i.e. Use of Astral world beings}

Yes, we did look at various angles before arriving at the "quick" decision.

a) Men voting for a woman

b) White man voting for black man

c) Population density of whites vs. blacks

d) Population density of women vs men

We ignored the Republican candidates, for NON of them seems to be making any headlines even in USA or any news sites.....moreover, Republican decision {primarily my favorite George Bush decisions} of supporting Iraq war, is not liked by American Citizens, so re-electing a republican may be a remote.

Further, polls till now....had given very low ratings to Republican in comparison to Democrats high ratings {relatively}....so likely that in final White House elections, Democrat candidate would have smooth & trouble free sailing i.e. winning hands down.....!!

{Humor}: Ofcourse, between ourselves we had strong differences {beyond astrology}, for Mr. Sunil Nair being a South Indian liked fair black skinned Mr. Obama, while myself being more of a Delhite, preferred Ms. Hillary { read as Mr. Edward Hillary of Mount Everest legacy & his subsequent history creation/re-writing }.....for Ms. Hillary's tilt towards India & its spirituality MAY be expected to do some good to India {provided our Intelligent Politicians do their basic homework}...etc..

Personally, I would support experienced Ms. Hillary than naive & untested Mr. Obama, for so called Great Democracy of the world, which talks of work place gender discrimination & equality between sexes, should provide an example.... {in pale comparision to our Asian world - Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh where woman leaders ruled, without those "Chest Beating" slogans }...

Inspite of all this astro_political_analysis, Ms. Hillary can still make make history like Mr. Edmund Hillary of Mount Everest fame.

Single Point - Her 5HL & 12HL Venus is conjunct with 3HL deb. Sun in 5H { Gemini Lagna}, running Venus-Mars or Venus-Rahu { deb. Mars in Natal Chart, is exalted in navamsa, Dispositor of Rahu is again Venus, {venus is conjunct with deb Sun & Mercury} Venus well placed in dashamansa, her Jupiter conjunct with Ketu in 6H {Scorpio} aspecting its own house Pisces 10H, in mutual trine with Moon in 10H.

Traditionally, the "nominees" were seen going into oblivion should they lose......but in case of so many Yogas, need to think, wherelse he would be busy with.....at the age of 47-48 yrs....too young by Indian Politics Standard.

Good case of excellent Yogas of Mr. Obama Vs. Plain Vanilla horoscope with some deceptively placed planets of Ms. Hillary. Ms. Hillary has some direct raja yogas with comparision to few indirect ones in Mr. Obama.

I have said earlier, Jupiter in 6H, would gain/get "benefit of doubt" favor and have examples where best candidates lost.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:Dear Sreenivas-ji, Just a thought from a novice. A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme. Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ? I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars, does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership during such crisis ? Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question. Regards Chakraborty sreeram srinivas [sreeram64] Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM USA_Elections Dear Members, Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga. Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra Lagna} Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House. We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning...... Few issues that we seriously debilitated is - 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive results ??} 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??} 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus inspite of above (1) & (2)} 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate. With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

hare rama krishna ,

dear sree ramji ,

U spilled the beans ,

Yes i was aware of the many odds against the candidature ship of obama .ANd in US its difficult to get a non white get selected .and desha ,kala ,patra priciniple is also against him .

But his chart is good .SO i took a strong stand favring him than this choco vanilla chart of Ms hillari clinton

And all datas used were secondary and information from net only .

b4 i was thinking the newyork mayor and media tycoon ( i forget now his name -mr .bloomberg ) will come .In that case its would hav been a diffrnt storey .

Let us see how this extremes are working astrologicaly .

will US hav a first black presidents ( still ppl are saying they cannot think of it --tru prvt chats) or US will hav a first woman president ??

Astrological yogas or the kula ,gotra ( we can call so for time being ) still applicable <tho logikaly every one will favr second and Prashna maarga says astrologer shud be uha poha padu .

let us see what will happen .inviting opinions of others and learned men in this forum.

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Chakraborthy P2 ji,> > You are very right, however, we do not have data on USA independence> chart and is another subject of great debate on internet, Sri K.N.Rao> uses it based on his information through Maharshi Karve {a living person> in Mumbai, who predicts birth data, at mere look, through his siddis> i.e. Use of Astral world beings}> > Yes, we did look at various angles before arriving at the "quick"> decision.> > a) Men voting for a woman> > b) White man voting for black man> > c) Population density of whites vs. blacks> > d) Population density of women vs men> > We ignored the Republican candidates, for NON of them seems to be making> any headlines even in USA or any news sites.....moreover, Republican> decision {primarily my favorite George Bush decisions} of supporting> Iraq war, is not liked by American Citizens, so re-electing a republican> may be a remote.> > Further, polls till now....had given very low ratings to Republican in> comparison to Democrats high ratings {relatively}....so likely that in> final White House elections, Democrat candidate would have smooth & > trouble free sailing i.e. winning hands down.....!!> > {Humor}: Ofcourse, between ourselves we had strong differences {beyond> astrology}, for Mr. Sunil Nair being a South Indian liked fair black> skinned Mr. Obama, while myself being more of a Delhite, preferred Ms.> Hillary { read as Mr. Edward Hillary of Mount Everest legacy & his> subsequent history creation/re-writing }.....for Ms. Hillary's tilt> towards India & its spirituality MAY be expected to do some good to> India {provided our Intelligent Politicians do their basic> homework}...etc..> > Personally, I would support experienced Ms. Hillary than naive & > untested Mr. Obama, for so called Great Democracy of the world, which> talks of work place gender discrimination & equality between sexes,> should provide an example.... {in pale comparision to our Asian world -> Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh where woman leaders ruled,> without those "Chest Beating" slogans }...> > Inspite of all this astro_political_analysis, Ms. Hillary can still> make make history like Mr. Edmund Hillary of Mount Everest fame.> > Single Point - Her 5HL & 12HL Venus is conjunct with 3HL deb. Sun in 5H> { Gemini Lagna}, running Venus-Mars or Venus-Rahu { deb. Mars in Natal> Chart, is exalted in navamsa, Dispositor of Rahu is again Venus, {venus> is conjunct with deb Sun & Mercury} Venus well placed in dashamansa, > her Jupiter conjunct with Ketu in 6H {Scorpio} aspecting its own house> Pisces 10H, in mutual trine with Moon in 10H.> > Traditionally, the "nominees" were seen going into oblivion should they> lose......but in case of so many Yogas, need to think, wherelse he> would be busy with.....at the age of 47-48 yrs....too young by Indian> Politics Standard.> > Good case of excellent Yogas of Mr. Obama Vs. Plain Vanilla horoscope> with some deceptively placed planets of Ms. Hillary. Ms. Hillary has> some direct raja yogas with comparision to few indirect ones in Mr.> Obama.> > I have said earlier, Jupiter in 6H, would gain/get "benefit of doubt" > favor and have examples where best candidates lost.> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > , "Chakraborty, PL"> CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> > Dear Sreenivas-ji,> > Just a thought from a novice.> > A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme.> Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ?> I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars,> does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership> during such crisis ?> > Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question.> > > Regards> > Chakraborty> > sreeram srinivas [sreeram64@]> Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM> > USA_Elections> > Dear Members,> > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> nominees> and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of> their> birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> running> currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a> amsa> sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> Lagna}> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's> chart.> Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> based on> the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going> to win> the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability> for> his election winning......> > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> results ??}> > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> inspite of above (1) & (2)}> > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any> standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate.> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,Thanks!! This is 'chicken soup for astrology', a burning topic to hone our skills.I was trying to cast these charts and also find Obama's chart more promising. If I use lahiri's ayanamsha, the dasha prevailing on nov 4, 2008 is ju-sun.

This dasha also appears to be promising for him: Sun is digbali 11L forming a rajyog with 9L mercury in the 10th house of authority.

It is aspected by dashanath Jupiter and lord of masses Saturn.Both Saturn and Jupiter are in sun's nakshatra9L mercury is in saturn's nakshatra (bhagya lord with masses)

LL venus is in bhagyasthan, being blessed by a transiting Jupiter.An exalted 10L moon (also karak for public dealings) exalted in 8H of unexpected gainsPratyantar will be of rahu, who is in sun's house and is nakshatra lord for venus.

Jupiters debilitation is also producing neech bhang by Saturn which is likely to give him public support.A vargottam Saturn, not breaking his amsha sambandh with dashanath jupiter.AD lord sun in jupiter's sign with LL venus in navamsh.

If we look at

Chaturthansh, for public support and destiny, Saturn is in own 7th house

of public image with sun, aspecting D-4 lagn and 4th house of masses

and mercury who is the despositor of venus in rashi and d-4.The stage seems to be set for him. Let's wait and watch how far the wings of destiny can carry him against his odds...regardsneelam

On 06/02/2008, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

Dear Members,

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Sreeram ji,

Let me have a try with Jaimini's Chara Dasha...based from what I read in Sri K. N. Rao's book on "Predicting through Jaimini's Chara Dasha".

Libra Lagna; Lahiri Ayanamsha; JHora horoscope

Jaimini's Raja Yoga

From Lagna:-

1. AmK - Sun aspected by 10HL from natal Lagna Moon.

2. DK - Saturn & PK - Jupiter conjunct in 4H

3. AK - Mars & DK -Sa aspects each other - Jaimini aspects

4. AK - Mars & PK Ju aspects each other - " ".

From Navamsa:-

1. Amk & AK are conjunct in the same house.

2. DK & AmK aspects each other

3. DK & AK aspects each other

Also AmK & AK are with benefic LL Venus and also aspected by two other benefics - Jupiter from his own house and exalted Mercury.

[i ask the question here whether aspects are valid in navamsha???]

I quote from Sri K. N. Rao's book;

"It will be noticed that when the rashi dsha of any house which has Amatyakaraka or when the AmK is in the tenth or the eleventh house from that rashi, it will be a very favourable period, if the Vimshottari dasha also shows it."....

He goes on to say, .... "Yet in my research in Jaimini astrology I found Amatyakaraka to be the key karaka for giving predictions to important persons.".....

Chara Dasha running during the elction time ...4th November 2008... for Mr. Obama will be Virgo/Scorpio/Aries.

From Virgo his AmK - Sun will be in the eleventh house. Also it will be in conjunction with Virgo lagna lord exalted Mercury .

From Scorpio AmK will be in 9H of luck.

From Aries Amk will be in 4H of throne.

Things seem to be not too bad for Barack Obama at the presidential elections.

Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago - Gemini Lagna.

Jaimini's Raja Yoga

From Lagna:

1. AmK - Mercury conjunct with PK - Sun in 5H

2. Amk conjunct with 5HL Venus.

3. PK conjunct with 5HL Ve.

4. Amk, PK & 5HL conjunct in 5H.

From Navamsha:

1. AK - Sa, AmK- Me & PK - Su aspect each other. [Jaimini aspects]

2. 5HL in natal chart and also navamsha chart, Ve aspects DK - Moon.

3. Aspect between Ve and Mo is another Raja Yoga in itself in Jaimini Astrology.

Interestingly the running dasha during election time for Hillary Clinton also would be Virgo/Scorpio/Virgo.

From Virgo her AmK & Virgo LL will be in 2H involved in a Raja Yoga. Her AK will be in 11H from Virgo, promising prosperity.

From Scorpio her AmK will be in 12H...of loss???

Hence though there are promising Jaimini Raja yoga's in Ms Clinton's horoscope, I feel that dashas favour handsome Obama!

With Sunil ji's vote going to Obama based on Vimsottari Dasha analysis.....I too would cast my vote for him based on Chara Dasha analysis....of course only if what I analysed is correct :) That is for the learned members to decide...

blessings

Renu

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > hare rama krishna ,> > dear sree ramji ,> > U spilled the beans ,> > Yes i was aware of the many odds against the candidature ship of> obama .ANd in US its difficult to get a non white get selected .and> desha ,kala ,patra priciniple is also against him .> > But his chart is good .SO i took a strong stand favring him than this> choco vanilla chart of Ms hillari clinton> > And all datas used were secondary and information from net only .> > b4 i was thinking the newyork mayor and media tycoon ( i forget now his> name -mr .bloomberg ) will come .In that case its would hav been a> diffrnt storey .> > Let us see how this extremes are working astrologicaly .> > will US hav a first black presidents ( still ppl are saying they cannot> think of it --tru prvt chats) or US will hav a first woman president ??> > Astrological yogas or the kula ,gotra ( we can call so for time being )> still applicable <tho logikaly every one will favr second and Prashna> maarga says astrologer shud be uha poha padu .> > > > let us see what will happen .inviting opinions of others and learned> men in this forum.> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> sreeram64@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Chakraborthy P2 ji,> >> > You are very right, however, we do not have data on USA independence> > chart and is another subject of great debate on internet, Sri K.N.Rao> > uses it based on his information through Maharshi Karve {a living> person> > in Mumbai, who predicts birth data, at mere look, through his siddis> > i.e. Use of Astral world beings}> >> > Yes, we did look at various angles before arriving at the "quick"> > decision.> >> > a) Men voting for a woman> >> > b) White man voting for black man> >> > c) Population density of whites vs. blacks> >> > d) Population density of women vs men> >> > We ignored the Republican candidates, for NON of them seems to be> making> > any headlines even in USA or any news sites.....moreover, Republican> > decision {primarily my favorite George Bush decisions} of supporting> > Iraq war, is not liked by American Citizens, so re-electing a> republican> > may be a remote.> >> > Further, polls till now....had given very low ratings to Republican in> > comparison to Democrats high ratings {relatively}....so likely that in> > final White House elections, Democrat candidate would have smooth & > > trouble free sailing i.e. winning hands down.....!!> >> > {Humor}: Ofcourse, between ourselves we had strong differences {beyond> > astrology}, for Mr. Sunil Nair being a South Indian liked fair black> > skinned Mr. Obama, while myself being more of a Delhite, preferred Ms.> > Hillary { read as Mr. Edward Hillary of Mount Everest legacy & his> > subsequent history creation/re-writing }.....for Ms. Hillary's tilt> > towards India & its spirituality MAY be expected to do some good to> > India {provided our Intelligent Politicians do their basic> > homework}...etc..> >> > Personally, I would support experienced Ms. Hillary than naive & > > untested Mr. Obama, for so called Great Democracy of the world, which> > talks of work place gender discrimination & equality between sexes,> > should provide an example.... {in pale comparision to our Asian world> -> > Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh where woman leaders ruled,> > without those "Chest Beating" slogans }...> >> > Inspite of all this astro_political_analysis, Ms. Hillary can still> > make make history like Mr. Edmund Hillary of Mount Everest fame.> >> > Single Point - Her 5HL & 12HL Venus is conjunct with 3HL deb. Sun in> 5H> > { Gemini Lagna}, running Venus-Mars or Venus-Rahu { deb. Mars in Natal> > Chart, is exalted in navamsa, Dispositor of Rahu is again Venus,> {venus> > is conjunct with deb Sun & Mercury} Venus well placed in dashamansa,> > her Jupiter conjunct with Ketu in 6H {Scorpio} aspecting its own house> > Pisces 10H, in mutual trine with Moon in 10H.> >> > Traditionally, the "nominees" were seen going into oblivion should> they> > lose......but in case of so many Yogas, need to think, wherelse he> > would be busy with.....at the age of 47-48 yrs....too young by Indian> > Politics Standard.> >> > Good case of excellent Yogas of Mr. Obama Vs. Plain Vanilla horoscope> > with some deceptively placed planets of Ms. Hillary. Ms. Hillary has> > some direct raja yogas with comparision to few indirect ones in Mr.> > Obama.> >> > I have said earlier, Jupiter in 6H, would gain/get "benefit of doubt"> > favor and have examples where best candidates lost.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> > , "Chakraborty, PL"> > CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenivas-ji,> >> > Just a thought from a novice.> >> > A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme.> > Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ?> > I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars,> > does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership> > during such crisis ?> >> > Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question.> >> >> > Regards> >> > Chakraborty> > > > sreeram srinivas [sreeram64@]> > Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM> > > > USA_Elections> >> > Dear Members,> >> > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> > nominees> > and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data of> > their> > birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> > running> > currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a> > amsa> > sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> >> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > Lagna}> >> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> >> > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's> > chart.> > Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> > based on> > the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is going> > to win> > the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> >> > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all> probability> > for> > his election winning......> >> > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> >> > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > results ??}> >> > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> >> > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> >> > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any> > standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA electorate.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I today happened to read Times Of India very late in the day, surprising found an interesting twist being discussed by Democrats party behind the scenes, probably some deep thinking to take credit of nominating First Woman President & First Black President,....both opportunities within their reach, there is thought as per the news that even one is elected to White House, the later would be choosen for as Vice President or something like that, giving an edge to both candidates a lever to future White House elections.....

This seems to fit in to my thoughts how such good yogas, if Mr. Obama fails to get nominated what his his future in free independent America?? as I said earlier that failed nominees had disappeared into American history....what would be the role of Mr. Obama...in such scenario....

Do not know much, except for the speculating news,...which is possible considering American's are masters at this spin games.....

Moral of the day : Astrologer should be aware of the society, political ...... in the timespace that he is into.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote: Dear Sreeram ji, Thanks!! This is 'chicken soup for astrology', a burning topic to hone our skills. I was trying to cast these charts and also find Obama's chart more promising. If I use lahiri's ayanamsha, the dasha prevailing on nov 4, 2008 is ju-sun. This dasha also appears to be promising for him: - Sun is digbali 11L forming a rajyog with 9L mercury in the 10th house of authority. - It is aspected by dashanath Jupiter and lord of masses Saturn. Both Saturn and Jupiter are in sun's nakshatra 9L mercury is in saturn's nakshatra (bhagya lord with masses) - LL venus is in bhagyasthan, being blessed by a transiting Jupiter. - An exalted 10L moon (also karak for public dealings) exalted in 8H of unexpected gains - Pratyantar will be of rahu, who is in sun's house and is nakshatra lord for venus. - Jupiters debilitation is also producing neech bhang by Saturn which is likely to give him public support. - A vargottam Saturn, not breaking his amsha sambandh with dashanath jupiter. - AD lord sun in jupiter's sign with LL venus in navamsh. - If we look at Chaturthansh, for public support and destiny, Saturn is in own 7th house of public image with sun, aspecting D-4 lagn and 4 th house of masses and mercury who is the despositor of venus in rashi and d-4. The stage seems to be set for him. Let's wait and watch how far the wings of destiny can carry him against his odds... regards neelam

Guest guest

Dear All,

It has been observed that civilisations, especially the west do not change their Generals ( presidents ) midway in a war. Eg. Bush Jr. got his 2nd term inspite of low popularity & others during WWII.

Similarly even the most popular of leaders who has led them to war will be easily dumped as soon as the war atmosphere is over. eg: Winston Churchill post WWII.

Now America is in a piquant situation : as there war is still not over and General has served for the max. tenure.

My Opinion on the Candidates : DEM . Hillary Clinton is more like a perpetual bridesmaid

first to her charishmatic but philandering Husband and then to the focus on War. The stint as first lady ( contreversial, wronged, stuck on to the marriage not for love ) robs her of the USP of a capable, female in Gender, new generation of powerfull people in US politics persons.

Barack Obama also has a USP which is ironically his colour or his mainstream appeal despite it.

So US is poised to elect a first Woman/Colored person. ( Sunil Nairji's remark on a change in world order due to Saturn in Leo - this could well be a pointer to it.)

But this is due to the fact that the electorate seems firmly against Republican.

Ironically US has always looked in the wrong direction- After collapse of USSR and Gulf War- I they were busy celebrating ( Clinton Years ) when they should have been repairing the contradictions of Cold War politics. After 9/11 they are busy trying to repair the world when it is time for some introspection to find right direction.

Me thinks that the first candidate who speaks aganst the War and for positive peace will capture the publics imagination and then the White House.

Have not seen the Charts of these candidates but from what has been posted here, the SUN, JUP, SATURN combi + aspect of Obama in 4/10 th house ( if I am not wrong ) gives the unique attractive as well as contradictory persona to him to tackle the contadictary and unsavory mess the world is in right now.

2 things can influence ( +vely or -vely) this outcome - getting Laden or the rise of a wise and moderate Islamic leader.

Which reminds me that I had claimed the 2nd can happen for which Sunil Nairji had asked me an explanation - which is the current aspect of Saturn by Jupiter as it gives a unique wisdom to the opperesed masses.

B--- On Wed, 6/2/08, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 USA_Elections Date: Wednesday, 6 February, 2008, 10:15 AM

Dear Members,

Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat nominees and compared both horoscopes.. ...assuming the current internet data of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.

We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability for his election winning..... .

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna ,

dear renu ji ,

good analsysis used by chara sasa of sri K N rao ji ,which i find very good and working in many cases .Now we can assume only both those birth times and datas are correct .

Today i was thinking what if hillary is cancer lagna than gemini ,then whole scenario may change is it not .Then lagna Lord in 9th and sani and mars ( 10th L in lagna ) her strong stand with husband during controversys ( is it because cancer lagna ) ,but what agni maruta yoga in lagna is promising tho mars is 10th L in lagna .

here venus will be in 4th giving a good malavya yoga but debilated sun capture the show from venus and his dasa and anatara of rahu exlated in 11th house ( varahamihira s opinion ) who is aspected by jup the 9th Lord of luck and 6th lord of competitions .

from karakamsa Lagna pisces the lagna and 10th Lord aspecting rahu the sub period lord .

Just a secnd thought as her chart is debated .And i think sri rao ji rectified it with help of sri Karve ji ( yogi ) and that is why he used as gemini lagna .

let us see what will happen realy

with regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji and Sreeram ji,> > Let me have a try with Jaimini's Chara Dasha...based from what I read in> Sri K. N. Rao's book on "Predicting through Jaimini's Chara Dasha".> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> Lagna}> > Libra Lagna; Lahiri Ayanamsha; JHora horoscope> > Jaimini's Raja Yoga> > From Lagna:-> > 1. AmK - Sun aspected by 10HL from natal Lagna Moon.> > 2. DK - Saturn & PK - Jupiter conjunct in 4H> > 3. AK - Mars & DK -Sa aspects each other - Jaimini aspects> > 4. AK - Mars & PK Ju aspects each other - .> > From Navamsa:-> > 1. Amk & AK are conjunct in the same house.> > 2. DK & AmK aspects each other> > 3. DK & AK aspects each other> > Also AmK & AK are with benefic LL Venus and also aspected by two other> benefics - Jupiter from his own house and exalted Mercury.> > [i ask the question here whether aspects are valid in navamsha???]> > I quote from Sri K. N. Rao's book;> > "It will be noticed that when the rashi dsha of any house which has> Amatyakaraka or when the AmK is in the tenth or the eleventh house from> that rashi, it will be a very favourable period, if the Vimshottari> dasha also shows it."....> > He goes on to say, .... "Yet in my research in Jaimini astrology I found> Amatyakaraka to be the key karaka for giving predictions to important> persons.".....> > Chara Dasha running during the elction time ...4th November 2008... for> Mr. Obama will be Virgo/Scorpio/Aries.> > From Virgo his AmK - Sun will be in the eleventh house. Also it will be> in conjunction with Virgo lagna lord exalted Mercury .> > From Scorpio AmK will be in 9H of luck.> > From Aries Amk will be in 4H of throne.> > Things seem to be not too bad for Barack Obama at the presidential> elections.> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago - Gemini Lagna.> > Jaimini's Raja Yoga> > From Lagna:> > 1. AmK - Mercury conjunct with PK - Sun in 5H> > 2. Amk conjunct with 5HL Venus.> > 3. PK conjunct with 5HL Ve.> > 4. Amk, PK & 5HL conjunct in 5H.> > From Navamsha:> > 1. AK - Sa, AmK- Me & PK - Su aspect each other. [Jaimini aspects]> > 2. 5HL in natal chart and also navamsha chart, Ve aspects DK - Moon.> > 3. Aspect between Ve and Mo is another Raja Yoga in itself in Jaimini> Astrology.> > Interestingly the running dasha during election time for Hillary Clinton> also would be Virgo/Scorpio/Virgo.> > From Virgo her AmK & Virgo LL will be in 2H involved in a Raja Yoga. Her> AK will be in 11H from Virgo, promising prosperity.> > From Scorpio her AmK will be in 12H...of loss???> > Hence though there are promising Jaimini Raja yoga's in Ms Clinton's> horoscope, I feel that dashas favour handsome Obama!> > With Sunil ji's vote going to Obama based on Vimsottari Dasha> analysis.....I too would cast my vote for him based on Chara Dasha> analysis....of course only if what I analysed is correct :) That is for> the learned members to decide...> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > hare rama krishna ,> >> > dear sree ramji ,> >> > U spilled the beans ,> >> > Yes i was aware of the many odds against the candidature ship of> > obama .ANd in US its difficult to get a non white get selected .and> > desha ,kala ,patra priciniple is also against him .> >> > But his chart is good .SO i took a strong stand favring him than this> > choco vanilla chart of Ms hillari clinton> >> > And all datas used were secondary and information from net only .> >> > b4 i was thinking the newyork mayor and media tycoon ( i forget now> his> > name -mr .bloomberg ) will come .In that case its would hav been a> > diffrnt storey .> >> > Let us see how this extremes are working astrologicaly .> >> > will US hav a first black presidents ( still ppl are saying they> cannot> > think of it --tru prvt chats) or US will hav a first woman president> ??> >> > Astrological yogas or the kula ,gotra ( we can call so for time being> )> > still applicable <tho logikaly every one will favr second and Prashna> > maarga says astrologer shud be uha poha padu .> >> >> >> > let us see what will happen .inviting opinions of others and learned> > men in this forum.> >> >> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> >> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "sreeram srinivas"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Chakraborthy P2 ji,> > >> > > You are very right, however, we do not have data on USA independence> > > chart and is another subject of great debate on internet, Sri> K.N.Rao> > > uses it based on his information through Maharshi Karve {a living> > person> > > in Mumbai, who predicts birth data, at mere look, through his siddis> > > i.e. Use of Astral world beings}> > >> > > Yes, we did look at various angles before arriving at the "quick"> > > decision.> > >> > > a) Men voting for a woman> > >> > > b) White man voting for black man> > >> > > c) Population density of whites vs. blacks> > >> > > d) Population density of women vs men> > >> > > We ignored the Republican candidates, for NON of them seems to be> > making> > > any headlines even in USA or any news sites.....moreover, Republican> > > decision {primarily my favorite George Bush decisions} of supporting> > > Iraq war, is not liked by American Citizens, so re-electing a> > republican> > > may be a remote.> > >> > > Further, polls till now....had given very low ratings to Republican> in> > > comparison to Democrats high ratings {relatively}....so likely that> in> > > final White House elections, Democrat candidate would have smooth & > > > trouble free sailing i.e. winning hands down.....!!> > >> > > {Humor}: Ofcourse, between ourselves we had strong differences> {beyond> > > astrology}, for Mr. Sunil Nair being a South Indian liked fair black> > > skinned Mr. Obama, while myself being more of a Delhite, preferred> Ms.> > > Hillary { read as Mr. Edward Hillary of Mount Everest legacy & his> > > subsequent history creation/re-writing }.....for Ms. Hillary's tilt> > > towards India & its spirituality MAY be expected to do some good to> > > India {provided our Intelligent Politicians do their basic> > > homework}...etc..> > >> > > Personally, I would support experienced Ms. Hillary than naive & > > > untested Mr. Obama, for so called Great Democracy of the world,> which> > > talks of work place gender discrimination & equality between sexes,> > > should provide an example.... {in pale comparision to our Asian> world> > -> > > Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh where woman leaders ruled,> > > without those "Chest Beating" slogans }...> > >> > > Inspite of all this astro_political_analysis, Ms. Hillary can still> > > make make history like Mr. Edmund Hillary of Mount Everest fame.> > >> > > Single Point - Her 5HL & 12HL Venus is conjunct with 3HL deb. Sun in> > 5H> > > { Gemini Lagna}, running Venus-Mars or Venus-Rahu { deb. Mars in> Natal> > > Chart, is exalted in navamsa, Dispositor of Rahu is again Venus,> > {venus> > > is conjunct with deb Sun & Mercury} Venus well placed in dashamansa,> > > her Jupiter conjunct with Ketu in 6H {Scorpio} aspecting its own> house> > > Pisces 10H, in mutual trine with Moon in 10H.> > >> > > Traditionally, the "nominees" were seen going into oblivion should> > they> > > lose......but in case of so many Yogas, need to think, wherelse he> > > would be busy with.....at the age of 47-48 yrs....too young by> Indian> > > Politics Standard.> > >> > > Good case of excellent Yogas of Mr. Obama Vs. Plain Vanilla> horoscope> > > with some deceptively placed planets of Ms. Hillary. Ms. Hillary has> > > some direct raja yogas with comparision to few indirect ones in Mr.> > > Obama.> > >> > > I have said earlier, Jupiter in 6H, would gain/get "benefit of> doubt"> > > favor and have examples where best candidates lost.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> > > , "Chakraborty, PL"> > > CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenivas-ji,> > >> > > Just a thought from a novice.> > >> > > A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme.> > > Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ?> > > I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars,> > > does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership> > > during such crisis ?> > >> > > Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question.> > >> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Chakraborty> > > > > > sreeram srinivas [sreeram64@]> > > Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM> > > > > > USA_Elections> > >> > > Dear Members,> > >> > > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> > > nominees> > > and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data> of> > > their> > > birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> > > running> > > currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having> a> > > amsa> > > sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> > >> > > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > > Lagna}> > >> > > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> > >> > > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr.> Obama's> > > chart.> > > Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> > > based on> > > the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is> going> > > to win> > > the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> > >> > > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all> > probability> > > for> > > his election winning......> > >> > > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> > >> > > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > > results ??}> > >> > > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> > >> > > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> > >> > > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any> > > standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA> electorate.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear chiranjiv mehta hi ,

yes ,what ever u says is true and we just debating .As learners of astrology we shud open to any thing which is possible by astrology .

Ur prediction abt a moderate islamic leader rising -i got the clue now only .

But see as sani is karaka for massess or opressed persons ( here also i am confused as the blacks and woman ( both we can say opressed in a way ) .aspected by jup its good sign ,but will ketu with sani will allow or what is his agenda .

also Now venus is with jup in transits .

so realy complicated is it not? .will jup can decide its own or venus is pushing him also and sani is lil powerless as in R/K axis so favring a woman ??

we r confused as sani can represend both .

some stray thoughts after reading your mail >good arguements given by u .keep it up

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Guest guest

namaste, I used TP analysis for both candidates. Hillary chart seems more promising and she is more likely to be democrates candidate this election. Sanjeevsunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna , dear renu ji , good analsysis used by chara sasa of sri K N rao ji ,which i find very good and working in many cases .Now we can assume only both those birth times and datas are correct . Today i was thinking what if hillary is cancer lagna than gemini ,then whole scenario may change is it not .Then lagna Lord in 9th and sani and mars ( 10th L in lagna ) her strong stand with husband during controversys ( is it because cancer lagna ) ,but what agni maruta yoga in lagna is promising tho mars is 10th L in lagna . here venus will be in 4th giving a good malavya yoga but debilated sun capture the show from venus and his dasa and anatara of rahu exlated in 11th house ( varahamihira s opinion ) who is aspected by jup the 9th Lord of luck and 6th lord of competitions . from karakamsa Lagna pisces the lagna and 10th Lord aspecting rahu the sub period lord . Just a secnd thought as her chart is debated .And i think sri rao ji rectified it with help of sri Karve ji ( yogi ) and that is why he used as gemini lagna . let us see what will happen realy with regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji and Sreeram ji,> > Let me have a try with Jaimini's Chara Dasha...based from what I read in> Sri K. N. Rao's book on "Predicting through Jaimini's Chara Dasha".> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> Lagna}> > Libra Lagna; Lahiri Ayanamsha; JHora horoscope> > Jaimini's Raja Yoga> > From Lagna:-> > 1. AmK - Sun aspected by 10HL from natal Lagna Moon.> > 2. DK - Saturn & PK - Jupiter conjunct in 4H> > 3. AK - Mars & DK -Sa aspects each other - Jaimini aspects> > 4. AK - Mars & PK Ju aspects each other - .> > From Navamsa:-> > 1. Amk & AK are conjunct in the

same house.> > 2. DK & AmK aspects each other> > 3. DK & AK aspects each other> > Also AmK & AK are with benefic LL Venus and also aspected by two other> benefics - Jupiter from his own house and exalted Mercury.> > [i ask the question here whether aspects are valid in navamsha???]> > I quote from Sri K. N. Rao's book;> > "It will be noticed that when the rashi dsha of any house which has> Amatyakaraka or when the AmK is in the tenth or the eleventh house from> that rashi, it will be a very favourable period, if the Vimshottari> dasha also shows it."....> > He goes on to say, .... "Yet in my research in Jaimini astrology I found> Amatyakaraka to be the key karaka for giving predictions to important> persons.".....> > Chara Dasha running during the elction time ...4th November 2008... for> Mr. Obama

will be Virgo/Scorpio/Aries.> > From Virgo his AmK - Sun will be in the eleventh house. Also it will be> in conjunction with Virgo lagna lord exalted Mercury .> > From Scorpio AmK will be in 9H of luck.> > From Aries Amk will be in 4H of throne.> > Things seem to be not too bad for Barack Obama at the presidential> elections.> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago - Gemini Lagna.> > Jaimini's Raja Yoga> > From Lagna:> > 1. AmK - Mercury conjunct with PK - Sun in 5H> > 2. Amk conjunct with 5HL Venus.> > 3. PK conjunct with 5HL Ve.> > 4. Amk, PK & 5HL conjunct in 5H.> > From Navamsha:> > 1. AK - Sa, AmK- Me & PK - Su aspect each other. [Jaimini aspects]> > 2. 5HL in natal chart and also navamsha chart, Ve aspects DK - Moon.> >

3. Aspect between Ve and Mo is another Raja Yoga in itself in Jaimini> Astrology.> > Interestingly the running dasha during election time for Hillary Clinton> also would be Virgo/Scorpio/Virgo.> > From Virgo her AmK & Virgo LL will be in 2H involved in a Raja Yoga. Her> AK will be in 11H from Virgo, promising prosperity.> > From Scorpio her AmK will be in 12H...of loss???> > Hence though there are promising Jaimini Raja yoga's in Ms Clinton's> horoscope, I feel that dashas favour handsome Obama!> > With Sunil ji's vote going to Obama based on Vimsottari Dasha> analysis.....I too would cast my vote for him based on Chara Dasha> analysis....of course only if what I analysed is correct :) That is for> the learned members to decide...> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > --- In

, "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > hare rama krishna ,> >> > dear sree ramji ,> >> > U spilled the beans ,> >> > Yes i was aware of the many odds against the candidature ship of> > obama .ANd in US its difficult to get a non white get selected .and> > desha ,kala ,patra priciniple is also against him .> >> > But his chart is good .SO i took a strong stand favring him than this> > choco vanilla chart of Ms hillari clinton> >> > And all datas used were secondary and information from net only .> >> > b4 i was thinking the newyork mayor and media tycoon ( i forget now> his> > name -mr .bloomberg ) will come .In that case its would hav been a> > diffrnt storey .>

>> > Let us see how this extremes are working astrologicaly .> >> > will US hav a first black presidents ( still ppl are saying they> cannot> > think of it --tru prvt chats) or US will hav a first woman president> ??> >> > Astrological yogas or the kula ,gotra ( we can call so for time being> )> > still applicable <tho logikaly every one will favr second and Prashna> > maarga says astrologer shud be uha poha padu .> >> >> >> > let us see what will happen .inviting opinions of others and learned> > men in this forum.> >> >> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> >> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > , "sreeram srinivas"> > sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Chakraborthy P2 ji,> > >> > > You are very right, however, we do not have data on USA independence> > > chart and is another subject of great debate on internet, Sri> K.N.Rao> > > uses it based on his information through Maharshi Karve {a living> > person> > > in Mumbai, who predicts birth data, at mere look, through his siddis> > > i.e. Use of Astral world beings}> > >> > > Yes, we did look at various angles before arriving at the "quick"> > > decision.> > >> > > a) Men voting for a woman> > >> > > b) White man voting for black man> > >> > > c) Population density of whites vs.

blacks> > >> > > d) Population density of women vs men> > >> > > We ignored the Republican candidates, for NON of them seems to be> > making> > > any headlines even in USA or any news sites.....moreover, Republican> > > decision {primarily my favorite George Bush decisions} of supporting> > > Iraq war, is not liked by American Citizens, so re-electing a> > republican> > > may be a remote.> > >> > > Further, polls till now....had given very low ratings to Republican> in> > > comparison to Democrats high ratings {relatively}....so likely that> in> > > final White House elections, Democrat candidate would have smooth & > > > trouble free sailing i.e. winning hands down.....!!> > >> > > {Humor}: Ofcourse, between ourselves we had strong

differences> {beyond> > > astrology}, for Mr. Sunil Nair being a South Indian liked fair black> > > skinned Mr. Obama, while myself being more of a Delhite, preferred> Ms.> > > Hillary { read as Mr. Edward Hillary of Mount Everest legacy & his> > > subsequent history creation/re-writing }.....for Ms. Hillary's tilt> > > towards India & its spirituality MAY be expected to do some good to> > > India {provided our Intelligent Politicians do their basic> > > homework}...etc..> > >> > > Personally, I would support experienced Ms. Hillary than naive & > > > untested Mr. Obama, for so called Great Democracy of the world,> which> > > talks of work place gender discrimination & equality between sexes,> > > should provide an example.... {in pale comparision to our Asian>

world> > -> > > Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh where woman leaders ruled,> > > without those "Chest Beating" slogans }...> > >> > > Inspite of all this astro_political_analysis, Ms. Hillary can still> > > make make history like Mr. Edmund Hillary of Mount Everest fame.> > >> > > Single Point - Her 5HL & 12HL Venus is conjunct with 3HL deb. Sun in> > 5H> > > { Gemini Lagna}, running Venus-Mars or Venus-Rahu { deb. Mars in> Natal> > > Chart, is exalted in navamsa, Dispositor of Rahu is again Venus,> > {venus> > > is conjunct with deb Sun & Mercury} Venus well placed in dashamansa,> > > her Jupiter conjunct with Ketu in 6H {Scorpio} aspecting its own> house> > > Pisces 10H, in mutual trine with Moon in 10H.> > >> > > Traditionally,

the "nominees" were seen going into oblivion should> > they> > > lose......but in case of so many Yogas, need to think, wherelse he> > > would be busy with.....at the age of 47-48 yrs....too young by> Indian> > > Politics Standard.> > >> > > Good case of excellent Yogas of Mr. Obama Vs. Plain Vanilla> horoscope> > > with some deceptively placed planets of Ms. Hillary. Ms. Hillary has> > > some direct raja yogas with comparision to few indirect ones in Mr.> > > Obama.> > >> > > I have said earlier, Jupiter in 6H, would gain/get "benefit of> doubt"> > > favor and have examples where best candidates lost.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> > > ,

"Chakraborty, PL"> > > CHAKRABORTYP2@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenivas-ji,> > >> > > Just a thought from a novice.> > >> > > A country has a natal chart as well goes thru' dasha scheme.> > > Will the President's chart and dasha will be in sync with that ?> > > I mean, for example, if a country is destined to do well wars,> > > does the country get a a leader whose chart shows good leadership> > > during such crisis ?> > >> > > Please "IGNORE THE MAIL" if it is too novice /unrelated question.> > >> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Chakraborty> > > > > > sreeram srinivas [sreeram64@]> > > Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15 AM> > > To:

> > > USA_Elections> > >> > > Dear Members,> > >> > > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> > > nominees> > > and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data> of> > > their> > > birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> > > running> > > currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having> a> > > amsa> > > sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> > >> > > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > > Lagna}> > >> > > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> >

>> > > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr.> Obama's> > > chart.> > > Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> > > based on> > > the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is> going> > > to win> > > the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> > >> > > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all> > probability> > > for> > > his election winning......> > >> > > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> > >> > > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > > results ??}> > >> > > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> > >> > > 3) Dasha of

Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> > >> > > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House} By any> > > standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA> electorate.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

namaskar,

i have gone through both charts. TP analysis favors hillary. She is

more likely to be next democrates candidate.

sanjeev

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna ,

>

> dear chiranjiv mehta hi ,

>

>

>

> yes ,what ever u says is true and we just debating .As learners

of

> astrology we shud open to any thing which is possible by astrology .

>

>

>

> Ur prediction abt a moderate islamic leader rising -i got the

clue now

> only .

>

>

>

> But see as sani is karaka for massess or opressed persons ( here

also i

> am confused as the blacks and woman ( both we can say opressed in

a way

> ) .aspected by jup its good sign ,but will ketu with sani will

allow or

> what is his agenda .

>

>

>

> also Now venus is with jup in transits .

>

>

>

> so realy complicated is it not? .will jup can decide its own or

venus is

> pushing him also and sani is lil powerless as in R/K axis so

favring a

> woman ??

>

> we r confused as sani can represend both .

>

> some stray thoughts after reading your mail >good arguements given

by u

> .keep it up

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

>

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna ,

dear sanjeev ji ,

what was the analysis .THis is a discussion forum and i request u to post the anlaysis ,so that we can also learn many things .Here we r not worried who wins or loses >just testing the prinicples and also nothing worry abt whose predictions goes good or wrong .

so u can post ur anlaysis .also in future make usre that any post carries the anlaysis .

regrds sunil nair

, "pashu_sanju" <pashu_sanju wrote:>> namaskar,> i have gone through both charts. TP analysis favors hillary. She is > more likely to be next democrates candidate.> > sanjeev> > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna ,> > > > dear chiranjiv mehta hi ,> > > > > > > > yes ,what ever u says is true and we just debating .As learners > of> > astrology we shud open to any thing which is possible by astrology .> > > > > > > > Ur prediction abt a moderate islamic leader rising -i got the > clue now> > only .> > > > > > > > But see as sani is karaka for massess or opressed persons ( here > also i> > am confused as the blacks and woman ( both we can say opressed in > a way> > ) .aspected by jup its good sign ,but will ketu with sani will > allow or> > what is his agenda .> > > > > > > > also Now venus is with jup in transits .> > > > > > > > so realy complicated is it not? .will jup can decide its own or > venus is> > pushing him also and sani is lil powerless as in R/K axis so > favring a> > woman ??> > > > we r confused as sani can represend both .> > > > some stray thoughts after reading your mail >good arguements given > by u> > .keep it up> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >>

Guest guest

We may already be witnessing the effects of Sani-Ketu combi. and opposition to Rahu as a huge genocide is being committed in Iraq by all players and an insensitive world is more bothered by frivilous things.

In a few days time Sun will join Rahu in Aquariaus and there will be startling results. Some people think that the brilliance of the Sun combusts Rahu especially when Sun has passed the degrees of Rahu; whereas some say/experience that Rahu takes the form of the planet it is in conjunction with . Whatever view one may take as light and shadow coincide there will be some effects on the following : As Sun is karaka of Gov. there is possibility of change due to deciet, assasination or a bloody public aprising.

The presence of Sun in full power keeps disease in control. As it climbs towards its peak (Aries) there will be a struggle to keep public health under control for the month. Volatility in crude prices as Sun and Saturn fight it out, also the stock market.

Sun aspecting Ketu could it be a big, mass death event ? also slightly illogical as we consider Mars as karaka for electricity but to my observation, such combinations lead to electricity outages.

If Obama has Aqu. Lagna, he may face health issues, questions on his character and maybe even assasination atempts (hope not).

Ketu and Rahu are also getting ready to change signs. Do not know if sting is in the tail like Saturn but I think the most eventfull part of 18 month journey is upon us. So the US may have a surprise in store. --- On Wed, 6/2/08, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: USA_Elections Date: Wednesday, 6 February, 2008, 10:36 PM

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear chiranjiv mehta hi ,

yes ,what ever u says is true and we just debating .As learners of astrology we shud open to any thing which is possible by astrology .

Ur prediction abt a moderate islamic leader rising -i got the clue now only .

But see as sani is karaka for massess or opressed persons ( here also i am confused as the blacks and woman ( both we can say opressed in a way ) .aspected by jup its good sign ,but will ketu with sani will allow or what is his agenda .

also Now venus is with jup in transits .

so realy complicated is it not? .will jup can decide its own or venus is pushing him also and sani is lil powerless as in R/K axis so favring a woman ??

we r confused as sani can represend both .

some stray thoughts after reading your mail >good arguements given by u .keep it up

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Namaste,

Just glanced at the chart of obama. There is a classic Vijay yoga in this chart.

Sixth lord debilited and 10th lord exalted.

Have not read all the mails in this thread, someone may have already mentioned this.

Also Guru-shukra dasha is running. Shukra is sitting alone in the 9th house. Shukra can give results of shani and vice versa. Shani is yogakaraka from both Tula lagna and Vrishbha rashi.

Whether this is enough to propel him to nomination can't say. It certainly has brought him prominence. Very few would have given him a chance to come even this far.

On Feb 5, 2008 11:45 PM, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

Dear Members,

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna ,

dear pundit ji .

Can u explain lil further on chart of obama ,i know various yogas termed as vijaya yoga ,so pls explain abt it .

regrds sunil nair

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste,> > Just glanced at the chart of obama. There is a classic Vijay yoga in this> chart.> > Sixth lord debilited and 10th lord exalted.> > Have not read all the mails in this thread, someone may have already> mentioned this.> > Also Guru-shukra dasha is running. Shukra is sitting alone in the 9th house.> Shukra can give results of shani and vice versa. Shani is yogakaraka from> both Tula lagna and Vrishbha rashi.> > Whether this is enough to propel him to nomination can't say. It certainly> has brought him prominence. Very few would have given him a chance to come> even this far.> > ...> > > > > On Feb 5, 2008 11:45 PM, sreeram srinivas sreeram64 wrote:> > > Dear Members,> >> > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> > nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data> > of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> > running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having> > a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> >> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > Lagna}> >> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> >> > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's> > chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> > based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is> > going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> >> > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability> > for his election winning......> >> > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> >> > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > results ??}> >> > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> >> > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> >> > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House}> >> > By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA> > electorate.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> >> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hi,

We do not even know if we have an accurate birh time for B. Obama (or

H. Clinton for that matter)!

Perhaps we will be more accurate if we use the time of Obama's

announcement as the birth chart for the analyis: Saturday, 10 February

2007, Springfield, Illinois 11:13 A.M., when he said, " I stand before

you to announce my candidacy for President of the United States of

America. "

Best,

Juliana S.

Guest guest

Dear Juliana, Yes, under the current circumstance, probably this is the best method to adopt. I notice that the lagna lord is placed well in the 10th indicating Raja Yoga. There are coule of other Raja Yogas as well. Jupiter and Moon are together in the 7th giving Gaja-Kesari. However, one strong negative is the debilitated Moon. Will he come very close and miss it eventually because of the weak Moon? Do you have similar timing for Hillary as well? Regards, Krishna"jai.ma" <jai.ma wrote: Hi,We do not even know if we have an accurate birh time for B. Obama (or H. Clinton for that matter)!Perhaps we will be more accurate if we use the time of Obama's announcement as the birth chart for the analyis: Saturday, 10 February 2007, Springfield, Illinois 11:13 A.M., when he said, "I stand before you to announce my candidacy for President of the United States of America."Best,Juliana S.

Guest guest

Namaste Sunil ji,

I do not recall from where I have the definition of the Vijay yoga that I mentioned. I do not think it is from BPHS.

Anyway, regardless of how it is defined, lets treat the combination of delbilited and afflicted 6th lord. We can not say the oponent in this case is weak, infact a very strong opponent, well known and a celebrity.

10th lord is exalted, but in the 8th house. From lagna the chart does not look too strong, except for the Vijay yoga. From chandra though, saturn the yogakaraka is vargottama and in the 10th house as 9th lord. It is retrograde though. Can one yogakaraka and vargottama planet make a person come this far so fast. Also Shani mahadasha is yet to come. It is guru-shukra dasha. Shukra can and will give results of shani and vice versa.

Why Guru mahadasha has been so good? Guru is malefic lord from both lagna and chandra. Does debility of malefic lord propellin him so high?

P.S. As mentioned by someone, authenticity of these charts is always questionable. Clintion chart has been in circulation with many different times/lagnas. I am not so sure whether charting the time of announcement of candidacy can trump the natal chart. But if the data is questionable then thats the only thing one can go by.

On Feb 8, 2008 9:37 AM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna ,

dear pundit ji .

Can u explain lil further on chart of obama ,i know various yogas termed as vijaya yoga ,so pls explain abt it .

regrds sunil nair

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste,>

> Just glanced at the chart of obama. There is a classic Vijay yoga in this> chart.> > Sixth lord debilited and 10th lord exalted.> > Have not read all the mails in this thread, someone may have already

> mentioned this.> > Also Guru-shukra dasha is running. Shukra is sitting alone in the 9th house.> Shukra can give results of shani and vice versa. Shani is yogakaraka from> both Tula lagna and Vrishbha rashi.

> > Whether this is enough to propel him to nomination can't say. It certainly> has brought him prominence. Very few would have given him a chance to come> even this far.> > ...

> > > >

> On Feb 5, 2008 11:45 PM, sreeram srinivas sreeram64 wrote:> > > Dear Members,> >> > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat

> > nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current internet data> > of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr. Obama is> > running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa, having

> > a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> >> > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > Lagna}> >> > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago

> >> > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's> > chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own selection> > based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever is

> > going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> >> > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all probability> > for his election winning......

> >> > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> >> > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > results ??}> >> > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}

> >> > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> >> > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House}

> >> > By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA> > electorate.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas> >> >

> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear panditji ,

Thanks for the reply .I heard lot of vijaya yogas ,And was looking for correct version .Yes we dont know any of the chart is correct or not .Yesterday the news papers were reporting ,mr.Obama is narrowing his margin and almost a close with mrs.Hillary clinton .

If we go by logic its not possible at all in tru out history of US .It was also impossible they select a woman esp to get votes from conservativ areas of US known as christian belts .

Now we can watch and wait .

regrds sunil nair .

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste Sunil ji,> > I do not recall from where I have the definition of the Vijay yoga that I> mentioned. I do not think it is from BPHS.> Anyway, regardless of how it is defined, lets treat the combination of> delbilited and afflicted 6th lord. We can not say the oponent in this case> is weak, infact a very strong opponent, well known and a celebrity.> > 10th lord is exalted, but in the 8th house. From lagna the chart does not> look too strong, except for the Vijay yoga. From chandra though, saturn the> yogakaraka is vargottama and in the 10th house as 9th lord. It is retrograde> though. Can one yogakaraka and vargottama planet make a person come this far> so fast. Also Shani mahadasha is yet to come. It is guru-shukra dasha.> Shukra can and will give results of shani and vice versa.> > Why Guru mahadasha has been so good? Guru is malefic lord from both lagna> and chandra. Does debility of malefic lord propellin him so high?> > ...> > P.S. As mentioned by someone, authenticity of these charts is always> questionable. Clintion chart has been in circulation with many different> times/lagnas. I am not so sure whether charting the time of announcement of> candidacy can trump the natal chart. But if the data is questionable then> thats the only thing one can go by.> > On Feb 8, 2008 9:37 AM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna ,> >> > dear pundit ji .> >> >> >> > Can u explain lil further on chart of obama ,i know various yogas> > termed as vijaya yoga ,so pls explain abt it .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >> >> > , Panditji navagraha@> > wrote:> > >> > > Namaste,> > >> > > Just glanced at the chart of obama. There is a classic Vijay yoga in> > this> > > chart.> > >> > > Sixth lord debilited and 10th lord exalted.> > >> > > Have not read all the mails in this thread, someone may have already> > > mentioned this.> > >> > > Also Guru-shukra dasha is running. Shukra is sitting alone in the 9th> > house.> > > Shukra can give results of shani and vice versa. Shani is yogakaraka> > from> > > both Tula lagna and Vrishbha rashi.> > >> > > Whether this is enough to propel him to nomination can't say. It> > certainly> > > has brought him prominence. Very few would have given him a chance to> > come> > > even this far.> > >> > > ...> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > On Feb 5, 2008 11:45 PM, sreeram srinivas sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dear Members,> > > >> > > > Myself & Mr. Sunil Nair were discussing the hororscopes of Democrat> > > > nominees and compared both horoscopes.....assuming the current> > internet data> > > > of their birth data is correct, it was interesting to observe Mr.> > Obama is> > > > running currently 3HL & 6HL debilitated Jupiter, but exalted in amsa,> > having> > > > a amsa sambadha with Moon i.e. navamsha having Gaj Kesari Yoga.> > > >> > > > Mr. Obama, 4-Aug-1961, 13:06 hrs, Honolulu, Haiwaiin Islands { Libra> > > > Lagna}> > > >> > > > Ms. Hillary Clinton, 26-Oct-1947, 20:05hrs, Chicago> > > >> > > > Cast the horoscopes and you will interesting yogas in the Mr. Obama's> > > > chart. Given the choice of Experience Vs. Change, make your own> > selection> > > > based on the astro combinations .... for it is very sure that whoever> > is> > > > going to win the Democrats nomination, would end up at White House.> > > >> > > > We concluded Mr. Obama hororscopes is strong enough and all> > probability> > > > for his election winning......> > > >> > > > Few issues that we seriously debilitated is -> > > >> > > > 1) Deb. Jupiter in natal,exalted in navamsa { will it give positive> > > > results ??}> > > >> > > > 2) 3HL & 6HL Jupiter in Libra Lagna { will it deliver ??}> > > >> > > > 3) Dasha of Jupiter-Venus periods { will Jupiter Prevail over Venus> > > > inspite of above (1) & (2)}> > > >> > > > 4) 4HL Saturn Vargottam {will it elevate him to White House}> > > >> > > > By any standards, it appears to be a very close call, by the USA> > > > electorate.> > > >> > > > With regards,> > > >> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

The ongoing USA_Elections may possibly the most anxiously watched &

waited elections and possibly go down to history books for two reasons

a) The strides of Mr. Obama and persistence of Ms. Hillary Clinton, such

close finish to my knowledge were never seen in past in any country

b) The USA primaries had so much intensity, which the main elections may

itself lack.

Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in the

elections, irrespective of how good they did {Example:- Recent Malaysian

elections, France}. I have randomly checked some events in the

history with avaialable internet data and help of my foreign friends who

have good knowledge of their country's political history.

Going with same reasoning, would say, that the winning Democratic

nominee should become the next President elect.

Any divergent astro_views are welcome.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Srinivas, If you see the elections that have taken place in India during the transit of Saturn in Leo recently BJP has retain its position in Gujarat. The Left Front in North East. D D Trivedisreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Members,The ongoing USA_Elections may possibly the most anxiously watched & waited elections and possibly go down to history books for two reasonsa) The strides of Mr. Obama and persistence of Ms.

Hillary Clinton, suchclose finish to my knowledge were never seen in past in any countryb) The USA primaries had so much intensity, which the main elections mayitself lack.Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in theelections, irrespective of how good they did {Example:- Recent Malaysianelections, France}. I have randomly checked some events in thehistory with avaialable internet data and help of my foreign friends whohave good knowledge of their country's political history.Going with same reasoning, would say, that the winning Democraticnominee should become the next President elect.Any divergent astro_views are welcome.....With regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Dushyant Trivedi ji,

I did not deliberately mention Indian State elections for the benefit of

some foreign members in the group....may not be aware of such

things.....for being local importance...so took global

phenonmenon......else....you are right...in your statement....

with regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, dushyant trivedi

<trivedi20 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreeram Srinivas,

>

> If you see the elections that have taken place in India during the

transit of Saturn in Leo recently BJP has retain its position in

Gujarat. The Left Front in North East.

>

> D D Trivedi

>

> sreeram srinivas sreeram64 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> The ongoing USA_Elections may possibly the most anxiously watched &

> waited elections and possibly go down to history books for two reasons

>

> a) The strides of Mr. Obama and persistence of Ms. Hillary Clinton,

such

> close finish to my knowledge were never seen in past in any country

>

> b) The USA primaries had so much intensity, which the main elections

may

> itself lack.

>

> Transit Saturn in Leo, has ensured the ruling govt. fail in the

> elections, irrespective of how good they did {Example:- Recent

Malaysian

> elections, France}. I have randomly checked some events in the

> history with avaialable internet data and help of my foreign friends

who

> have good knowledge of their country's political history.

>

> Going with same reasoning, would say, that the winning Democratic

> nominee should become the next President elect.

>

> Any divergent astro_views are welcome.....

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear dushyanth trivedi ji

I need to remind u that during those elections sani was with ketu and aspected mars ,tho now i dont remebr exact dates of elections

Bu t sreenivas was mentioning abt sani alone in leo which is more so after august i think .By the time mars also will cross sani .

i am more curious abt rahu ketu axis happening on natural karma karaka for bothe contestants .according to some reports both r libra ascesndants .Even if its diffrnt ,the sani of both contestants are aspecting each other .

so is it indicating a deal by both of them ???

let us see what is the out come .

regrdssunil nair

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> Dear Sreeram Srinivas,> > If you see the elections that have taken place in India during the transit of Saturn in Leo recently BJP has retain its position in Gujarat. The Left Front in North East.> > D D Trivedi