IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

garlic and onion

Rate this topic

Guest guest
i can understand why one should not eat onion because ones mind will me aggrevated, but if one start to get sick or are sick, why not eat garlic? the garlic has natural antibiotics in it called "accin" thats is very good for beating of even the toughest bacterias and sickness....

used as medicine it is fine. but for vaisnavas who should only eat prasadam, it is not recommended. although vegetarian items garlic and onion are considered unofferable foodstuffs to krsna.

i posted an asnwer to this in the hinduism thread. about y we dont eat them. and plus they stink and give ppl really bad breath. something we never have hehe ;)

it agitates our bhakti yoga.

Guest guest

used as medicine it is fine. but for vaisnavas who should only eat prasadam, it is not recommended. although vegetarian items garlic and onion are considered unofferable foodstuffs to krsna.

i posted an asnwer to this in the hinduism thread. about y we dont eat them. and plus they stink and give ppl really bad breath. something we never have hehe ;)

it agitates our bhakti yoga.

ok thnX for the answer.. onion i know is bad, ive noticed that my mind is more calmer after i stoped with onion, and yes it smell terrible.. but i do eat garlic when im really sick and prey fot danvantrey to give me blessing with His medecin