IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

An open question to ALL Abhramas--- can any one really answer this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM

The core belief of all Abhramic religion is:

1) Human life is only one chance given, no rebirths

2) After death everybody lies dormant in earth until Judgement day

3) At Judgement day all souls are reawakened and if they had fallen to temptation of Satan then go to eternal Hell, instead if they had believed in their "GOD" go to eternal paradise.

Now the question is:

What happens to child death? (those who die less than 8 year old)

If they go to paradise, it means God is Partial that they are given PASS in the exam, even without writing the exam.

If they go to hell, it means again God is Partial since they are FAIL in the exam, but didn't even got a chance to write the exam.

Please search your scriptures and come out with a "Proper" answer with scriptual references.

1) Don't beat the bush by just copying and pasting some irrelevant material from other web sites.

2) Don't state your own fancy ideas, state from your scriptures

3) Don't come back with the "problems" of Hinduism, start a new thread if you want to discuss those

4) Also this is not a hypothetical question, since thousands of such death happens each year.

If after searching genuinely, you couldn't get answer, be brave enough, to throw away your so called "religions" and start reading Gita to get all the required answers

You need to understand Abrahamic religions properly BEFORE challenging people like this. It's already rude that you didn't register. :rolleyes:

True to Islam and Christianity.

Untrue to Judaism (Jewish Tradition).

Jews believe in Reincarnation. They stated that IF a Soul didn't reach a certain level of perfection required, he will not return back to God and God will take his soul and "replant" him back into the World. It is stated such in the Old Testament and supported by Jewish Elders.

Read for Jewish Tradition. I think Christians and Islam follow the same methods except they use metals in their coffins and Christians bury their dead in regular clothes.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/05-Worship/section-62.html

Being dormant doesn't apply to Jewish Tradition. Jews bury the Dead because they don't want to descrate the Body by cremating it. Soul will be judge and see fit whether to return back to God or rebirth.

3) At Judgement day all souls are reawakened and if they had fallen to temptation of Satan then go to eternal Hell, instead if they had believed in their "GOD" go to eternal paradise.

Yes - to Christianity and Islam.

No - to Judaism.

Goal of Christianity and Islam is to reach Paradise after the Judgement Day. Goal of Judaism is to promote Perfection in Spiritualism. Jews believe God made Man perfect by he become imperfect by his own Sins, so he falls from graces. Therefore, it is Man's duty (and not Jesus's) to become perfect once more.

By living and following God's Commandments (in Laws of Moses for Jews), he or she will try to live life as perfect as possible.

ALL Children belongs to God. If for some reason a Child dies, in Judaism, he or she will allow to be reborn. In Islam, they will reach God for their are sinless. Not sure about Christianity.

If they go to paradise, it means God is Partial that they are given PASS in the exam, even without writing the exam.

If they go to hell, it means again God is Partial since they are FAIL in the exam, but didn't even got a chance to write the exam.

How to sit for an exam when you never sat for the class? What to examine if you never attend the class? :rolleyes:

The World is the Classroom and how One lives in the World is how One sits in an examination. If you never attended the class, then you are not qualified to sit for examinations, do you?

Please search your scriptures and come out with a "Proper" answer with scriptual references.

My dear friend, you do not have the courtesy of registering a nickname for yourself, YET you demand from others proof of their words? :mad:

4) Also this is not a hypothetical question, since thousands of such death happens each year.

Thousands died everyday, and thousands born every day ... what does it proof?

If after searching genuinely, you couldn't get answer, be brave enough, to throw away your so called "religions" and start reading Gita to get all the required answers

Save your comments for Christians and Muslims. Don't generalize all Abrahamic religion to be idioctic as those two. Abraham is Jewish Father, Christians and Muslims just borrow His name to use and glorify their own religions.

Guest guest

Abhrahamic religions are all nonsense, and that includes Judaism. Get over it, sonny, and follow Sanatan Dharma instead of playing defense counsel for Judaism.

Abhrahamic religions are all nonsense, and that includes Judaism. Get over it, sonny, and follow Sanatan Dharma instead of playing defense counsel for Judaism.

Hmph ... I see things which you do not. You don't know anything about Judaism but judge it according to what you barely understand from Islam and Christianity. :rolleyes:

Goal of Christianity and Islam is to reach Paradise

I read Qu'ran it says 'God recides in a places beyond 14 planertery systems. But it says about Personal form of God, which Muslims don't understand. So sorry to say but depending on your mentality and according to Gita they are karmis. They want heavenly enjoyments. Christians I have no clue as yet. Mostly they turned to Gaudiya Vaishavisum!

Guest guest

Hari OM

Can you just leave all those wonderful adjectives and quote your scriptures to Proove RE-incranation exists in Judaism.

Otherwise you will be concluded as one more A-Brahmam (without-consicuoness)

i was a registered user of this forum some time back, now i am logging as guest for some reason, do you have any problem with that? does it anyhow affect the standing of your religion's authenticity

Guest guest

"A truly religious man should think that other religions also are paths leading to truth. We should always maintain an attitude of respect towards other religions."

-Ramakrishna

"Each one prays to God according to his own light."

-Ghandi

"I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world."

-Ghandi

"The essence of all religions is one. Only their approaches are different."

-Ghandi

"Living faith in his God means acceptance of the brotherhood of mankind. It also means equal respect for all religions. It would be height of intolerance...to believe that your religion is superior to other religions and that you would be justified in wanting others to change over to your faith."

-Ghandi

"I accept all the religions that were in the past and worship with them all; I worship God with every one of them, in whatever form they worship Him, and I shall keep my heart open for all the religions that may come in the future."

-Swami Vivekananda

Hari OM

Can you just leave all those wonderful adjectives and quote your scriptures to Proove RE-incranation exists in Judaism.

Otherwise you will be concluded as one more A-Brahmam (without-consicuoness)

i was a registered user of this forum some time back, now i am logging as guest for some reason, do you have any problem with that? does it anyhow affect the standing of your religion's authenticity

Yes, I have problem with people logging in as Guests and asking questions. It's call Having Manners.

You asked questions - I have answered questions.

You asked for proof - I prepared to give proof IN condition that you register or log-in as an registered member for me to know who you are (for future references).

Thank you.

The core belief of all Abhramic religion is:

in modern jewish and Xain faith this is true, but till 400AD most all of christiandoom believed in reincarnation. the orthodox church removed all traces of reincarantion form the bible and declaired reincarnation to be not true around 400AD. this can be proven.

this is another modern belife that was not part of abrahamic religion untill modern times.

again modern belife not part of the orginal abrahamic religion.

Now the question is:

the catholic church is a batch of liers, so that being said . if they are not baptized they go to limbo or they burn in dung aka hell or the pit where the poor dead are burned at death . remember that hell and satan are not historically part of abrahamic religion. they are again modern consepts. in the bible satan or lucifer is not evil at all he is a angel and is in heaven doing gods work for him.

a catholic and orthodox herecy.

that is almost impossible since most modern beliefs are concocted from misinformation and would actually be a lie or mistake. most modern biblical beliefs are so far removed from the hebrew religion that it any expert on the bible is not actually and expert unless he is a rabbi.

2) Don't state your own fancy ideas, state from your scriptures
your not going to find a expert on ribinical scripture or greek biblical texts around here pal.

3) Don't come back with the "problems" of Hinduism, start a new thread if you want to discuss those