IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Why are so many people getting obese in the USA???

Rate this topic

I believe a large part of the problem is sugar that is put into all of our foods. The food companies are always trying to perfect the taste of something. And we all love sweet things. So they add sugars to everything. I believe I've read the average American will consume about 40 pounds of sugar each year. In other words, cut out the sugar from your diet and you drop 40 lbs in one year.

Guest guest

"I believe a large part of the problem is sugar that is put into all of our foods. The food companies are always trying to perfect the taste of something. And we all love sweet things. So they add sugars to everything. I believe I've read the average American will consume about 40 pounds of sugar each year. In other words, cut out the sugar from your diet and you drop 40 lbs in one year."

Sorry, dude, it doesn't work that way. the average American eats 740 lbs. of fruits and vegetables, but if one cut out fruits and vegetables.....

well, you get the point!

Guest guest

Not obese, but fat. Amerikans are fat because they think eating is an enjoyment rather than a function to maintain existance. Therefore they stuff their jowels with many dinners rather than one, they eat enough to feed a family of seven in other parts of the world for a week in just one sitting.

Why are US and euros and manby other cultures too fat? They cannot control the tyongue, duh.

mahak