IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Iranian President: Move Israel to Europe

Rate this topic

I did a pretty extensive search and have not found the text you quote in the Protocols, hence my previous post. If it is indeed otherwise, I apologize. As to thinking about you as Jewish - that was not meant to be derogatory in any way. I have several good Jewish friends. One can easily get an impression that you are Jewish, because you obsess over the same issues they do... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was offline for many days and thus the delay in my response. Anyway, for me these are very, very peripheral issues. Dandabat pranams...

Well I did post a link for you - yes it was to a bent evangelical site - but it had a copy of the comment - try this search link - you'll find it at more than one site:

http://ca.search./search?fr=slv1-&p=kingdom+will+be+an+apologia+of+the+divinity+Vishnu

It is in 'protocal' 17 item 7 - so if you don't see it now it's because you don't want to?

So we have to ask ourselves - why the mention of Vishnu at all in that [false and hate based] book?

One can easily get the impression that you are anti-semitic in how you rail against them at every turn?

In many other strings I see you talk about christianity and islam - without such a steep slant - so I doubt that it's a disdain for everything biblical - it seems to be directed at the hebrews alone.

yer servant,

BDM

yes, I oppose a lot of things in my writings. that includes Iraq war, bogus philosophies, globalisation and primitive cultures, just to name a few. folks like yourself can call me an anti-semite, for my criticism of Israel and some elements of Jewish culture. SO WHAT? instead of just calling me names, just show me where I am wrong. otherwise it is just a cheap propaganda tactic...

why should I believe your text of the above referenced Protocol, and not the one my search pulled? and what does it matter anyway? I dont see the Protocols as factual anyway - most likely they are a fake, but they do reflect some truth about shadowy forces that control our human society. and that is why so many people believe in their authenticity: IT IS BELIEVABLE, BECAUSE IT IS PROBABLE...(just reflect on that for a second, please)

still, I dont obsess about such things, because I know that ultimately Lord Krishna is the controller...

Bhakta Don Muntean,

If you believe the Jews represent Vishnu because it is said in the Protocols, then you would have to believe the Protocols are true. Basically you would have to believe Jews are evil individuals out to destroy society from within in order to control it. If you don't believe the Protocols then who cares if it says the word Vishnu in them? Because they would be false.

So whats your point? If they are true then you are wrong and the Jews are trying to dominate society (what you have called 'blah, blah, blah'). If it is false, then why are you even talking about it?

Source: www.beliefnet.com

Published: January 23, 2006

Iranian Seminar Discusses Whether Holocaust Was Exaggeration Or Lie

Associated Press

TEHRAN, Iran, Jan. 23. - Two Iranian political analysts on Monday debated whether the Holocaust was a lie or an exaggeration in a small round-table discussion that followed recent declarations by the country's president that the Jewish genocide was a "myth" and that Israel should be wiped off the map.

The low-key event, hosted by a private news agency and a pro-Palestinian non-governmental organization and attended by a few dozen people, was separate from a conference that the Foreign Ministry plans to examine evidence of the Holocaust. The hard-line Association of Muslim Journalists has also proposed a similar conference. No date has been set for either conference.

"We wanted to review the issue in a scientific way since there is less room for discussion in the West," said round-table spokesman Mahdi Shakibai. "Enlightening public opinion in this regard is a need due to some pressures on our government."

The round-table, "Holocaust: Reality or Myth," follows international condemnation after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad late last year called the Nazis' World War II slaughter of European Jews a "myth" and said Israel should be wiped off the map or moved to Germany or the United States.

The three-hour event was a discussion between Ahmad Bakhshayesh, a political science professor at Tehran's Allameh Tabatabai University, and Shamsoddin Rahmani, a political researcher for the Society for the Defense of the Palestinian Nation, a little-known NGO that sponsored the event with the Qods news agency.

It was attended mostly by university students.

Rahmani called the Holocaust a lie used by Zionists to justify creation of Israel. Bakhshayesh countered that the Holocaust had occurred but said the West had exaggerated number of its victims. He suggested that Iran should challenge Israel based on its oppression of Palestinians and not by denying history.

That comment, however, angered some of the student in attendance, who noisily attacked him.

"If we don't challenge Israel now, in the future it will challenge us. Israel attacked Iraq; maybe Iran is next," said 21-year-old Mahsa Rasouli.

Israeli warplanes destroyed an unfinished Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981. Last week, Israel's defense minister said the Jewish state was preparing for military action to stop Iran's nuclear program.

Morteza Nematzadeh, an SDPN spokesman, stressed that the round-table was not an anti-Semitic gathering.

"We only wanted to say that Israel was exaggerating the number of victims of the Holocaust and misused the event to occupy Palestine and violate the rights of Palestinians," he said.

Event organizers said they plan to hold more debates.

Iranians are not traditionally anti-Semitic. About 75,000 Jews left the country after the 1979 Islamic revolution but some 25,000 remain, and are represented by a Jewish lawmaker in ..

However, since taking office, Ahmadinejad has pushed hard-core rhetoric against Israel.

On the 13th of January 2006, Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko declared that his country must reduce its reliance on Russia and produce its own nuclear fuel. A full nuclear cycle means that the Ukraine would be enriching the uranium instead of buying it back enriched from Russia, which is the case at present.

There was no outrage either when Martin Van Crevel, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, comforted the world in 2003 with those words:

Quote:

--

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force... Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that this will happen before Israel goes under.

--

so the blackmail continues...

Guest guest

Most people - not 'groups' - when we move from defining a personal karma into collective karma - it becomes a difficult subject - this is one reason we don't see Prabhupada discuss collective karmas to any great extent. In this case I see it as the other way round - the more the world puts on this group as they have been for too long [on the plea that they are only acting as God's punishing rod] - the more karma our world is going to see.

What are the manifestations of this karma but more wide-spread hate and intolerance. The issue for us in Kali Yuga is quarrel - that is a collective issue - people who are intolerant and prejudiced are going to be very good candidates for quarrel - who needs to see Kali Yuga get worse? Who needs to be a hate monger anyway? If people hate they shall be hated - I know you'll say you don't really hate them - but your wide sticky paint brush tells me you do.

At some point our world is soon to have a brush with the possibility of a global conflict - can it be avoided? Do you have to be an ill-player? The answers are up to you.

You express a mood not conducive to Kali Yuga prevention...

"You express a mood not conducive to Kali Yuga prevention..."

how would you characterize the mood expressed by the state of Israel towards Palestinians? or by people like Crevel? these people drip with real hate, and its OK by you, eh?

I dont buy their "victimhood" racket as it is just a con job. So many groups of people were victimized by others for centuries. Do they make a lucrative business out of their past misery? Do they exploit others and claim innocence because of their "constitutional victimhood" status?

----------------------

"At some point our world is soon to have a brush with the possibility of a global conflict - can it be avoided?"

-----------------------

oh... phleeeeeease... spare me the "end of the world" garbage... that is just another con job they are pulling. I got my military training during the Cold War in the communist Poland and I dont scare that easy. It is the "end of the world" lunatics who do everything they can to make their "prophecies" come true. THEY are the REAL threat, not people who dare to criticize the state of Israel and the people who run it for legitimate infractions of international law and human morality.

A conference which took place yesterday against the establishment of a mixed Arab-Jewish school in Pat, Jerusalem saw harsh attacks made by well-known rabbis.

The (ha-mekubal) Rabbi David Bazri said: "The establishment of such a school is a foul, disgraceful deed. You can't mix pure and foul The Arabs are asses, and the question must be asked, why did God did not create them walking on their fours? The answer is that they need to build and wash. They have no place in our school".

His son, Rabbi Itzhak Bazri, also referred to the interpretation of Ishmaelites – people similar to donkeys, and said "the Arabs are inferior. What do they want? To take our daughters. They say we are racists. Well, they are the evil, they are the cruel, they have the foulness of snakes. There's foul and there's pure, and they are foul".

In response to questions by "Walla!", Rabbi Bazri said that he meant to "emphasize the difference between Arab and Jewish culture, and that there is no common denominator that can bring us together. Bazri went on to say that "our experience is to prevent situations in which our Jewish girls be hurt by Arabs and to prevent danger to Jewish lives. We intend to demonstrate in front of the City Hall and to do everything we can to prevent this initiative".

Rabbi Yehuda Der'i, brother to Arie Deri and Chief Rabbi of Ber Sheva, also participated in the conference and said that "this is a thing that the Jewish mind, logic and soul cannot tolerate. We have to go from house to house and raise supporters in the neighborhood to prevent this horrid punishment."

Today the school is running in a temporary building and is looking for a permanent residence in the Pat neighborhood of Jerusalem. The municipality assigned a territory for the school but because of repeating appeals to court the process is delayed. Today the matter is scheduled for a debate in the High Court.

Source: Walla!News (Haaretz), 10/01/2006

Translated by Dimi Reider

Guest guest

...do you think one can find a counter-point from an Arab source - one that denigrates Israelis and Jews...you are still holing up Jews as though they are alone in the kali yuga department - do you ever post anything that speaks of Islam in the tones you speak of this faith?

BDM

Quote:

just show me where I am wrong

Reply:

First let me say this isn't about proving you wrong - it's about fair exchange of ideas - in the origins of the satan myth string I did just that - but what did you reply most of the time on points of contention that I posted?

You often entered another point - instead of discussing the points - even here in this string you questioned my honesty in posting the quote from the so-called 'protocals' - but later you see from the posted search link that I was indeed telling the truth about the quote.

You say that you only oppose 'some elements' - but when reading your postings one comes away with the impression that you have throughly dismissed the entire religion of the Hebrews - it's the impression you give.

Yet you don't seem to do that with the other two biblical faiths in your many postings.

I think I may even see your sense of biased favoring - leaning toward Muslims - to the exclusion of the Hebrews.

Certianly one doesn't have to agree with everything [in all faiths] - nor does one need to be dismissive to the negation of any value at all.

So that is just my humble observation...

YS,

BDM

so... - in your opinion - to be fair, I should probably now criticize the Moslems and Christians as well? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

quite frankly, I believe that Krishna speaks and sends His representatives to all people - certainly including Hebrews as well - and in response, they form their religions according to the modes of nature that dominate their cultures.

my criticism is not to their faith, but to the activities conducted in the name of their faith. and - most of all -I'm trying to present some BALANCE to the popular interpretations of world events. that is my attempt at fairness.

a person who has been dealt a very good hand in cards should refrain from cheating in the game. that makes such person abominable.