IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
brinda

Gaura Nitai Deities

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna all devotees!

PAMHO!

AGTSP!

I would like to seek help from any of you here. Actually, i want to have Gaura Nitai Deities. Do anyone knows devotees who make such Deities (in brass or marble)? Or can anyone advise me how i can order the purchase of Gaura Nitai Deities from net or give me contact of a Devotee.

Please help!

Haribol!

Guest guest

prahbat exports in jaipur are very good.You can write to Abesheka, tell him Manoharini sent you.He is expert.

Guest guest

Haribol.

AGTSP.

I have today received Gaura Nitai Deities from USA, which i have ordered from Krishnaculture.com. Thanks to the one who has referred me to them. The Deities are 7.5inches in height and are in brass. They are very very cute!!!

Now, i have to paint them (eyes, eyebrows, lips, hands...), can someone advise me the type of paint that should be used on brass.

Thanks.

HareKrsna!

Guest guest

I dont know if he still has the mold, but thousands of years ago I got a wonderful ceramic Gaura Nitai deities from Babhru. A mutual friend of ours, Vrsni das, also had these.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Brishni made those Deities. I'm not sure he used a mold, but I doubt that he would still have it if he did. Yes, They were quite sweet. He made the first pair as a gift for my 28th birthday, in 1975. Their worship was inaugurated on Janmastami with an enormous (for the Big Island) festival with about 75 people in attendance, which put quite a strain on our humble old house in Honomu.