IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Steve Jobs & Prasadam

Rate this topic

A few years back there was a made for television program on Steve Jobs & Bill Gates. Jobs created Apple computers (which was always considered the best PC, though IBM clones always had more software). Bill Gates ended up stealing Jobs's ideas to create Windows. Anyways, the television series had a short clip of Noah Wyle (as Steve Jobs) dancing in a Hare Krishna kirtan. So I ran across this story with a brief mention of Steve Jobs & Prasadam:

http://www.canada.com/technology/story.html?id=2663f865-f2f4-4987-b947-6129a5d55cae

“It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5 cents deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it.”

Great tidbit. Prasadam Ki Jaya /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Cool!

I read awaile ago the the author of The Hidden History of the Human Race was invited to Microsoft HQ to do a lecture for all Mr. Gates' staff!

BDM

Guest guest

Steve Jobs did not create the first PC, it was created by Steve Wozniak, who was the engineer in the Jobs-Wozniak partnership who founded Apple Corp. Jobs was more of the marketing guy though he was always credited (and mistakenly so) for creating the first PC.

Though Steve Jobs's family is vegetarian for a long time now, from what i have read about him he is inclined to the Mayavadi thought-- he is into Zen Buddhism.

Anyway, by eating prasadam there is always a gain!!