IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

iotragenic disorder and deaths

Rate this topic

An iotragenic disorder is one brought on by medical personnel, medical procedures,entering a hospital and adverse drug interactions.

Each year just from adverse prescribed drug interactions there are 106,000 deaths in the US.

I find that a shocking number.

They torture so many animals to ensure safety and efficacy and then their products kill 106,000 thousand humans a year.

There are undoubtly some good benefits like their diagnostic procedures and some acute care treatments, but on the whole I think it wise to stay healthy through natural care and avoided dealing with these allopaths as much as possible.

Guest guest

imagine that here in Holland with 16 million inhabitants, that number is 10 000! and that is from drugs alone!

I have calculated that including the Aids phenomenon, which I have proven to be iatrogenic as well, that the number worldwide is close to 100million. if you doubt the thesis about Aids, look it up in the pharmacopeoia - antibiotics; read up the side effects and especially those they use for STD's or sexually transmittable diseases. In general, most are equally devastating, witness the African situation. The conspiracy theories are aired so they can continue, while everyone looks the other way for the cause.

VdK.

Guest guest

IATROGENIC....yes resulting from activity of a physician..

misdiagnosis..improper prescriptions, and the reultant effects there of ...but iotragenic what is this..?

"If I become diseased, don't take me to any hospital; just let me die peacefully, that's all..."

Earlier during same conversation: "They wanted to examine my brain, this & that, so many..."

Nurses r complaining they have to tend to 8 beds (8 in-patients). They feel this is too much. Meanwhile p-hysical therapists r afraid to get physical. Or just too lazy.

Home remedies r best. No Place like Home