IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

neuromorph chips

Rate this topic

These whacky scientists are really getting clever these days. They are undeinably brilliant in brain but they also offer such a testament as po Maya's power how she bewilders us jivas so easily.

I am talking about the progress scientists are making with what they call neuromorphing- morphing/mimicing neurons with silicon chips.

They are digitally making new connections to replace faulty ones in the retina/optic nerve channel enabling the totally blinded to see again. Hearing channels also.

Krsna says He is the ability in man and I see His intelligence represented in these people.

Yet through all this microstudy and such a deep and intelligent of all that involved in the process of sight perception one thing never seems to get factored in. THE PERCEIVER.

When will they ask "Who is the perceiver" and make all their study worthwhile?

Guest guest

Nature's secrets are unwound! The blind will see! Is that not worthwhile in itself?

I gave them credit even calling them brilliant. But no it is not enough. Suppose they can recreate every minute facet of a human being but have no idea on how to include the "being' portion of the equation. What do they have that is of any value? Nothing. We bury and cremate those things a million times a day in this world as so much trash.

To give meaning to all these wonderful achievements they much learn to see the seer and to further perfect his life the seer must learn to see the Supreme Seer and the Supreme Object of Perception.

I don't criticize their work only their stopping short of the essential goal.