Pankaja_Dasa Posted January 19, 2005 Report Posted January 19, 2005 Anybody know where I can get this book from? I have it on file, but would like to know wherefrom to purchase. Quote
theist Posted January 19, 2005 Report Posted January 19, 2005 A couple weeks ago someone left a bag of books out for anyone to take. I went through them and found Sri Isopanishad copyrighted in 1969. It was a facsimile edition printed in 2004 by BBTI I was very happy. Check with them Quote
Pankaja_Dasa Posted January 19, 2005 Author Report Posted January 19, 2005 I thought it didn't come out till 1974.? Anyway I have the edition which I got from Complete Works of Folio, which I am putting up now. Download it, tell me if its the same! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.