IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Respiratory problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone has a good solution for resparatory problems that lead to insomia...and fatigue. Natural remedies and diet restrictions that helped you or someone you know will be appreciated.

Anyone has a good solution for resparatory problems that lead to insomia...and fatigue. Natural remedies and diet restrictions that helped you or someone you know will be appreciated.

Have you considered dust mites? I know this sounds like one in a million, but fact is, many people who get diagonsed with respiratory problems often have high count of dust mites in their house. They are tiny, microscopic. You can't see them. A lot of people keep old pillows, etc., and very soon these get taken over by dust mites. Rugs, dreapes, even bed sheets, can be loaded with dust mites. Anywhere you see a dust bunny may also have dust mites not only in it, but in the corner or area the dust bunny was found.

There are things you can do if thats the problem. Starting with throwing out old pillows! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I forget how long its safe to keep pillows but it's no where near as long as most folks keep them for.

Can also get allergenic sheets, pillow cases, and special sprays to clean rugs. A little hand held vacum can be used to vacum furniture - oh yes, they hold tons of dust mites too, etc. Throw towels in dryer on hot tho I dont know how long. (Do a net search for details if you think these things apply to you.)

These little critters cause more harm then many know, as even the doctor generally only takes note of a respiraatory problem and not its cause, such as a dust mite in the home, errrr at this point tho - in the lungs. -- Not everyone has this problem, but more than know it.

Mold is another topic. Hows your basement? The bathroom? Attic? Even bedroom walls have been known to have mold that isn't always seen immediately since it may start inside sometimes. (Considering you have insomnia you may want to consider investigating anything in your bedroom that may be contributory. From mold to dust mites to tv sending out negative electrical energy and effect your sleep patterns.) But this is too much to get into here. Gonna keep you busy with a net search. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good luck.

That sounds serious. Because I myself have had (and have) problems with my breathing passages becoming congested I tend to assume everyone else who describes a similar problem as being that. In which daily cleansing of the sinus cavities with baking soda or some saline solution works wonders.

This would be good for anyone as it has now been shown as an effective flu preventive.

But in your case waking up gasping for air I think you should seek the help of a physician or some highly qualified professional while continuing to do your own research.

Good luck