IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

position of shrimati Radha rani in Sri Vaishnava (Ramanuja) Samprdaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The gopis in bhagavatam were unaware of Krishna's godhood at least at the beginning. Does that mean their goals were not pure?

--gopis is a different business ...they are so pure that krsna keeps them in his pastimes under the influence of yogamaya to increase his and their pleasure. So they are not illuded or unconscious in a conditionated sense..

Of course we are not great devotees like the gopis of brindavan, but at least realize that krishna takes those who love him, and does not necessarily care about having all the correct theological points memorized.

--Krsna Consciousness means that we must be conscious of the krsna's science to call ourselves liberated or realized. Our spiritual masters, like the guruvastakam says, have somewhat a parallel life where they are gopis or gopas in the vrindavana lila.

But when they manifest themselves in our world to teach us they reveal their limitless consciousness of all spiritual and material science..

So in no way devotion can be identified with ignorance

Guest guest

>> So in no way devotion can be identified with ignorance

--- dear devotee of our Lord, I did not mean to identify devotion with ignorance. I merely meant to emphasize that you and I indeed may have different theological perspectives (yours Gauidya, mine not). That does not mean that we are not both trying to follow the footsteps of Vaishnava acharyas to the best of our ability. The important thing is that the different vaisnava schools may have different theological ideas, but as long as all are worshipping Sri Hari, that should be emphasized rather than the differences. Don't you think so?

Hare Krishna

Instead of trying to understand vanamaliji's mood you seem to be more interested in finding flaws.

Should i act like yourself?

Krsna Consciousness means that we must be conscious of the krsna's science to call ourselves liberated or realized.

No one calls himself/herself realized or liberated; that is the basic vaishnava mood of humility. (now find errors in this)

Gaudiya vaishnavism has enough "flexibility" that all the different moods are there; sometimes Radha-Krishna is worshipped; sometimes bala-gopala; sometimes krishna alone or with Rukmini etc.