IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

"Faithful and True"

Rate this topic

- "faithful"

"Anukulyena Krsnanu-celanam. "What is Krsna's order? What does He want?" He is ready. Just like a servant is always ready to receive the order of the master. That is faithful servant. That is real servant. Not that at night duty he is sleeping somewhere. No. That is not faithful servant. Faithful servant means always alert. And that is bhakti. Anukulyena Krsnanu-celanam bhaktir uttama. Simply one has to execute, anukulyena, how Krsna is satisfied. This is bhakti.

- "faith"

"This state of prema is achieved by the gradual process of development from faith to love. On faith one associates with bona fide devotees, and by such association one can become engaged in bona fide devotional service, which includes proper initiation and the execution of the primary devotional duties prescribed in the revealed scriptures.

"Of all yoges, he who always abides in Me with great faith, worshiping Me in transcendental loving service, is most intimately united with Me in yoga and is the highest of all."

"[1] Accepting the shelter of the lotus feet of a bona fide spiritual master, [2] becoming initiated by the spiritual master and learning how to discharge devotional service from him, [3] obeying the orders of the spiritual master with faith and devotion, and [4] following in the footsteps of great acaryas [teachers] under the direction of the spiritual master." (Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu 1.2.74)

- "True"

The true meaning of veda, or perfect knowledge, is to surrender to the Supreme Lord in full Krsna consciousness for an eternal life of bliss and knowledge as the Lord's faithful servant.

The word veda means "knowledge," and anta means "last phase."

- "Bhaktivedanta"

Narada Muni to Vyasadeva -

"As they were leaving, those bhakti-vedantas, who are very kind to poor-hearted souls, instructed me in that most confidential subject which is instructed by the Personality of Godhead Himself."

PURPORT

"A pure Vedantist, or a bhakti-vedanta, instructs followers exactly according to the instructions of the Lord Himself. ...

"...therefore, cannot enter into the existence of the Lord without being trained in the matter of bhakti-vedanta, or Vedanta plus bhakti. Vedanta means self-realization, and bhakti means realization of the Personality of Godhead, to some extent. ..."

-----------------------------

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword" -

"The word castra has come from sas-dhatu. Sas-dhatu means ruling, controlling. So from sas-dhatu, the casana has come, government ruling. And castra has come. And castra has come. Sastra means weapon. Just like sword. It is called castra. Or guns. And castra also. Sastra is the regulative principles, the book of law. You cannot violate the book of laws. You must keep yourself in regulative principles, according to the sastra.

(here rod iron too)

"Sas means ruling. From sas, the sastra. Sastra means authoritative books. They have been derived. And sastra. Sastra means weapons, armaments. That is called castra. Just like sword, guns, they are called castra. These two things are rulings. The state has got lawbooks, authoritative books, and one who does not obey the lawbooks, then the next word is gun and sword. This, these two words, means to accept authority.

----------------------------

Rod iron (more) -

"The horse felt great pain because the arm of Krsna felt to him like a hot iron rod.

"Krsna was a boy also, little boy. Nobody taught Him how to kill this Aghasura, Bakasura. But He knows. He expanded Himself within the throat, and the demon was choked up, and he died. Similarly, the Kesi demon came as a horse and Krsna pushed His hand within the mouth of the horse. If you want to control horse, you have to control his mouth. Horse is controlled by the mouth. Therefore you have seen the harnesses are fit, fixed in the mouth, and the driver controls the mouth, and the horse goes. So Krsna was a boy. How He knew it that "This demon has come in the shape of a horse. So if I have to control him, I will have to control his mouth." So He pushed His hand within the mouth of the horse, and the horse felt just like an iron bar and hot iron. So he died. Similarly, when Krsna fought with that bull, what is that asura?

That horse demon? Kesi, Kesi. Krsna simply pushed His hand in the mouth of the horse. Because to control a horse means he control his mouth; then you can control the whole big animal. So immediately the horse came before Him, He pushed His hand within the mouth of the horse, and the horse began to feel it is red-hot iron. So this is God.

kailasa - this civilisation made from proud. Kesi is simbol great proud. If Kesi speak then all people think - "this civilisation great". Therefore Krisna kill Kesi His hand. It is process destroyng civilisation demons. From preacing devotees Kesi will be silent and die.

"...and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God" -

"Lord Balarama, who carries the plow weapon."

Even Yamuna devi experience anger Lord Balarama -

"My Lord, please release me. O soul of the universe, I didn't understand Your position as the Supreme Godhead, but now I have surrendered unto You, and You are always kind to Your devotees.

[sukadeva Gosvami continued:] Thereupon Lord Balarama released the Yamuna and, like the king of the elephants with his entourage of she-elephants, entered the river's water with His female companions.

Nice picture more -

"Today I shall rid the earth of the Kauravas!" declared the furious Balarama. Thus He took His plow weapon and rose up as if to set the three worlds ablaze."

--------------------------

One day the Lord sat down in the corridor of a Visnu temple and began calling very loudly, "Bring some honey! Bring some honey!"

Nityananda Prabhu Gosaii, understanding the ecstatic mood of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, brought a pot of Ganges water as a token and put it before Him.

After drinking the water, Lord Caitanya became so ecstatic that He began to dance. Thus everyone saw the pastime of attracting the river Yamuna.

When the Lord, in His ecstasy of Baladeva, was moving as if intoxicated by the beverage, Advaita Acarya, the chief of the acaryas [acarya sekhara], saw Him in the form of Balarama.

Vanamali Acarya saw a golden plow in the hand of Balarama, and the devotees all assembled together and danced, overwhelmed by ecstasy.

---------------------------

"Prabhupada: (laughing) What these communists can do? We can do better than them. We can blessed many communists like that. (laughter) Then it will be counteraction of communist movement. And you think like that. "Why you are sitting idly, no employment? Come on to the field! Take this plow! Take this bull. Go on working. Why you are sitting idly?" This is Krsna consciousness movement. "

All vedantists in fields!!

"That communist emblem, what is that?

Devotees: Hammer and sickle.

Prabhupada: Yes. That is good.

Indian: Yeah, good.

Prabhupada: But no hammer. Only this... What is called?

Devotees: Sickle.

Prabhupada: No hammer. That will be our emblem. Only sickle. Not hammer. The hammer has hammered the whole human civilization. So just make a counter-emblem. The communists will appreciate.

Devotee: Sickle and tilaka.

Prabhupada: Eh?

Devotee: A sickle, and then a tilaka.

Prabhupada: Yes, that is good idea. Guptaje? Come here. (Hindi)

Gupta: (Hindi for few sentences)

rabhupada: Rascal civilization, rascal government. And people are transferred into rascals. (Hindi) Annad bhavanti bhutani. Without anna, how they can live? There is no arrangement for anna. They're simply passing resolution, legislative laws. And no anna. Just see what kind of wretched government it is. Everywhere. There is no anna. Annad bhavanti bhutani. The first duty of government is to see that everyone is happy, without any anxiety. These preliminary necessities of life, ahara-nidra-bhaya-maithunam, there must be sufficient arrangement for these preliminary necessities of life. One must eat sumptuously. Not over-eating, (sic) indulgation. No. But he must have sufficient food to keep up the health. Similarly, he must have place to sleep. We, we are prepared to offer everything. And be Krsna conscious. This is our mission. Not by eating and sleeping, become rogues and thieves and rascals. That we will not allow. That is varnasrama-dharma. (Hindi conversation for a few sentences) Why unemployment? There is no scarcity (of) water. Just have a big well. Electricity pump water. Oh, immediately, it will be all green. Immediately. (Hindi for a while) Jayo! Hare Krsna! (break) ...all round, for the benefit of the human society. You'll be honored everywhere."

All goverments in fields!

"Everywhere, any part of the world. And automatically these bogus avatara, incarnations, God, and yogis and swamis will be all doomed. You see? These rascal society, avatara, "Bhagavan," incarnations, yogis, these rascals will be doomed."

All avataras go in fields!

"Gupta: These (indistinct) ought to be finished. They cannot remain.

Prabhupada: No! (Hindi) ...that glowworm. Glowworm (Hindi) beautiful (Hindi) darkness hai. (Hindi) So long people were in darkness, they were beautiful. Now there is sunshine.

Gupta: Yes.

Hrdayananda: Prabhupada is the sun.

Prabhupada: (Hindi) (break) ...the anxiety of Prahlada Maharaja, "How these rascals, who have made a plan for happiness of a few men, gorgeous plan." And they're... For happiness of the government servant. That's all. You know in Delhi there is Planning Commission? What is that plan? That people may starve, and Indira Gandhi and company may flourish. That's all.

Gupta: I think, Maharaja, they are coming to the office at twelve and going back at one, doing nothing, and...

Prabhupada: But what they have got to do?

Gupta: They are not doing...

Prabhupada: Just like I have seen in London the .. When they had some so-called empire... Now the . is useless, useless. The . members and the Lords, House of Lords, House of Commons, they are now useless. They have got some old books only. In .. I have seen. Some old books. Old books means all the speeches are recorded in books. And who is going to read them? Almiras, so many... I have seen in .. Hundreds and thousands of speeches recorded and bound up very nicely. Who is going to read them? Simply waste of time."

All parlaments in field for real working.

"ayadvaita: In America too, the...

Prabhupada: Eh?

Jayadvaita: In America too, the big intellectuals and professors, they can also be... We can have ploughs for them.

Prabhupada: Yes, because they're wasting time. Better produce some food. At least, your food. You are living at the cost of others. What is the value of your philosophy? That... To... In the Bhagavad-geta: etaj jianam, tad ajianaa yad anyatha. To search out the Absolute Truth, that is jiana, knowledge, philosophy. Anything else, that is ajianam. (break) ...I think it is so that if you cannot use your plot of land, then it will go to the government. Is it not?

Gupta: Yes.

Prabhupada: So similarly, if the government cannot utilize, it comes to us. We shall work. Is it not good?"

All professors in fields! This way for grat reason.

Prabhupada: Similarly, we can develop farm here also. Farm development is Krsna and Balarama. Krsna is tending cows, and Balarama is plowing. Therefore the plow and flute, flute for tending cows and plow for agriculture—Krsna-Balarama.

Prabhupada: Yes. Krsna Himself did it. He was king's son, Nanda Maharaja. In the childhood, He was taking care of the calves, and when He was grown up, little, He was taking care of the cows. Krsna personally showed it. His father could have avoided, "No, no, You don't go. The servants will go." No. "You also go." Krsna-Balarama, both. Balarama has got the plow, tilling ground, and Krsna has got the flute to enchant the cows. Krsna-Balarama. They were not sitting idly, although Nanda Maharaja could keep Them without any work. No. They worked. From the beginning of childhood. They would come in the evening and mother would take care of bathing Them, changing dress, and then giving nice food, and after taking food They would go to rest. Whole day They worked. Krsna never taught that you sit idly. No. Personally, He did not do so, neither He taught anyone.

All rascal raganugas and false rasikas go in fields!

----------------------

Prabhupada: They are now feeling the pressure of the opposite party. So fight is fight. When there is fight, my Guru Maharaja used to say, "Some of our soldiers will die. It doesn't matter." You don't expect that not a single soldier of your party will not die. No, some of them will die. Still fight must go on. Fight cannot be stopped. So fight like brave soldiers, Krsna will help you. Don't make any compromise. No truce with these demons. Fight must be. Our fighting weapon is Hare Krsna movement. That's all. Saigopaigastra-parnadam. Astra. That astra is yajiaiu saikertana, this saikertana, this astra weapon. They're now afraid of this astra more than atomic weapon. Is it not?

Gargamuni: Oh, yes.

Prabhupada: (laughs) So...

Svarupa Damodara: Everybody knows. At least, everybody knows about Hare Krsna, about this saikertana.

Prabhupada: No it is more dangerous than the atomic weapon. They have accepted it.

A Hitler, a Mussolini, or any other leader of that materialistic persuasion may offer his followers the mental concoction of doing good together in violent or nonviolent programs, and by such acts of so-called benevolence the leader may get recognition from his followers for some time. But the followers for whom this kind of leader has endeavored to do good will never get any lasting benefit out of such temporarily beneficial work. A void will be felt with the progress of all such benevolent activities. In fact, the followers will be put into more and more distressed conditions by following the path chalked out by this kind of so-called leader. If a blind man pretends to help another blind man cross a road, then both the blind leader and the blind follower shall fall into the further darkness of some unseen ditch. Everyone who is devoid of transcendental knowledge is just like a blind man; such a blind man must first eradicate his blindness before he can attempt to lead others to light.

What these politicians will do? They'll simply make plan. That's all. Mussolini will make one plan, Churchill will make another plan. Your Roosevelt will make another plan, Gandhi will make another. Simply planmaking business. They will never be able to bring any peace and prosperity in the world. That is not possible. Because it is under the grip of maya. They do not know. The peace and prosperity means surrender to Krsna. Then you become out of the clutches of maya. That secret they do not know. They're simply making plans. That's all. So planmaking, will always be frustrated. So simply agitation; it has no meaning. Therefore those who are transcendentalists, they know, this is crow's meeting. Sometimes, you have not seen, crows meeting. Kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw. They are passing resolution. You see? (laughter) You have seen crow's meeting?

Kertanananda: Yes.

Prabhupada: They have also meeting, crow's meeting. If you kill one crow, you'll see thousands of crows will come and hold their meeting: "Oh, one crow is dead by the human being. We shall..." And if the man is detected, this man has killed, these crows will, I mean to say, hurt the head of that man. They'll come in flocks. Yes. I have seen in India. Yes. They sometimes attack. So they have got also their own defensive measure. The crow's meeting.

So sastra, intelligence, knowledge, means one should study everything very critically, "What is my position? What is my duty?" We should not be like the animals. Now we have got our great personalities, leaders. They are praised, eulogized, our, these political leaders. "Our Hitler,Our Gandhi,Our Churchill,Our Nixon." But castra says these leaders, those who are not spiritual leaders, those who cannot give our life, they are worshiped by these classes of animals, animals. These so-called leaders, politicians, they are eulogized very much by whom? By these class of men: dogs, camels, asses and...What is the other one?

Devotees: Hogs.

Prabhupada: Hog. So this is the verdict of... That means one who does not know whom to eulogize, whom to give honor, they give votes to these classes of men, without any knowledge of Krsna. They are becoming the great philosophers, leaders, scientists. They have no knowledge of Krsna, no knowledge of God. Still, they are leading the society. And who praise them? This class of men—dogs, hogs, camels, and asses. This is the verdict. Now you can challenge. You can talk, if it is right or wrong. This is the challenge given by Bhagavatam, that "Persons who have no knowledge of Krsna consciousness, they are praised by these dogs, hogs, camels, and asses." This is the challenge. Now how can you refute it? Can you refute it? This is a great challenge.

------------------------------

From NBS -

"Others consider bhakti and knowledge interdependent."

PURPORT

The spiritual harmony of knowledge and devotion is well expressed in the phrase bhakti-vedanta. Some observers think of bhakti and jiana as separate or in opposition to each other. The Advaitins claim a monopoly on jiana through the study of the Vedanta-sutra according to the commentary of Sankara. But Vedantic study is not in opposition to bhakti-yoga. The author of the Vedanta-sutra is Srila Vyasadeva, who also compiled the Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is a masterpiece of bhakti as well as the natural commentary on the Vedanta-sutra. The Vaisnava acaryas Ramanuja, Madhva, and Baladeva Vidyabhusana all wrote commentaries on the Vedanta-sutra and proved Vedanta to be harmonious with devotional service. So when a Vaisnava studies the Vedanta-sutra and other Vedic literatures in order to understand the glories of the Supreme Lord, then we have bhakti-vedanta.

Prabhupada: Yes, personal. Vedanta means last knowledge. Vedanta is there. And that last knowledge is bhakti. Therefore bhakti-vedanta is most scientific.

And how Krsna can be understood? Bhaktya mam abhijanati. No other way. You cannot understand by any other way. Therefore bhakti-vedanta is last knowledge.

-------------------------------

I have no devotion, nor do I have any knowledge, but I have strong faith in the holy name of Krsna. I have been designated as Bhaktivedanta, and now, if You like, You can fulfill the real purport of Bhaktivedanta.

Whenever true knowledge, spiritual knowledge, begins to vanish from the face of the earth and tends to lapse into oblivion, the divine messengers revive that knowledge and nourish it with the vitality of their own experience. These divine messengers seek to awaken man to the knowledge of his real heritage. One such divine messenger is His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada..."

Prabhupada: He has made the ground. (laughter)

Gopala Krsna: It's really like an essay.

Gargamuni: We should send this to Blitz, this article. Because they have said "ungodly," and he is saying "divine messenger."

Prabhupada: Yes. You please send this. Get some copies and send this rascal editor Karanji.

-

Due to the influence of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, many millions of men came just to see Him. Indeed, the assembly being unlimited, its members could not be counted.

The Lord's bodily features were very beautiful, and in addition He was always in the ecstasy of love of Godhead. Simply by seeing Him, everyone began chanting the holy name of Krsna, and thus everyone became a Vaisnava devotee.

There are many kinds of philosophers. Some are logicians who follow Gautama or Kanada. Some follow the Mimamsa philosophy of Jaimini. Some follow the Mayavada philosophy of Caikaracarya, and others follow Kapila's Sankhya philosophy or the mystic yoga system of Patanjali. Some follow the smrti-sastra composed of twenty religious scriptures, and others follow the Puranas and the tantra-sastra. In this way there are many different types of philosophers.

All of these adherents of various scriptures were ready to present the conclusions of their respective scriptures, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu broke all their opinions to pieces and established His own cult of bhakti based on the Vedas, Vedanta, the Brahma-sutra and the philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva.

-

O pious girl, first You refuse to see His love, then you insult your friends, and now You are suddenly angry with Your lover. Still, I can see that you are burning in the flames of separation from Krsna, and your anger at Him is like crying in the wilderness.

—Sri Amaru

O fair-complexioned gopi, please do not loosen and untie the knot of Your anger. Krsna does not like gentle saintliness. A cheater does not think honesty is a virtue.

—Sri Rupa Gosvami

O Alansaige, I know how to display an angry silence. I know how to speak crooked sarcastic words, and I know how to angrily knit My eyebrows in hundreds of ways. If I do not become overwhelmed by the sound of the flute on Lord Krsna's lotus mouth, I know how to display all these angry features.

—author unknown

When My lover, Krsna, stands before Me and speaks sweet words, do all My senses become ears, or do they become eyes? I do not know.

—author unknown

O honest, upright friend, You are very pure in heart, and this flutist Krsna is very crooked. Because He is so crooked, with His form bending in three places, the crooked vaijayante garland finds it very easy to rest on His chest.

—Sri Rupa Gosvami

Separation from Krsna is better than meeting Him. When I meet Him there is only one Krsna, but when I am separated from Him the three worlds become filled with Krsnas.

—author unknown

In the presence of His elders Krsna moved His head so it's shadow appeared at Radha's feet. Radha responded by moving the vines of Her arms so their shadows embraced Krsna. In this way Radha and Krsna ended Their playful lover's quarrel and became again pleased with each other as Their unsuspecting elders looked on. All glories to Radha and Krsna's again becoming pleased.

—Sri Hara

O handsome Krsna, Radha's heart burns with love for You. You eternally stay in Her heart. On the other hand, Your heart is always very cool and cheerful. My unloved friend Radha is never allowed to enter there even for a moment.

—Sri Rudra

May Krsna on whom, as He playfully lifted tall Govardhana Hill with His lotus hand, Mother Yacoda gazed with fear and pain, Radha gazed with pleasure to see the transcendental qualities of Her lover, the small naked gopa-boys happily gazed, thinking they were as strong as He and could also lift the hill if they tried, and Maharaja Nanda gazed with simultaneous terror, delight, and wonder, protect you all.

—Sri Sohnoka

What You say is true. There are no waves on the Yamuna, and this is a new, sturdy boat. I am so afraid because You, O Madhava, are the reckless captain of the boat.

—Sri Rupa Gosvami

-----------

NBS more -

SUTRA 7

TRANSLATION

"There is no question of lust in the execution of pure devotional service, because in it all material activities are renounced."

SUTRA 21

TRANSLATION

"The cowherd women of Vraja are an example of pure bhakti."

SUTRA 23

TRANSLATION

"On the other hand, displays of devotion without knowledge of God's greatness are no better than the affairs of illicit lovers."

SUTRA 24

TRANSLATION

"In such false devotion one does not find pleasure exclusively in the Lord's pleasure."

SUTRA 35

TRANSLATION

"One achieves bhakti by giving up sense gratification and mundane association."

SUTRA 36

TRANSLATION

"One achieves bhakti by worshiping the Lord ceaselessly."

SUTRA 37

TRANSLATION

"One achieves bhakti by hearing and chanting about the Supreme Lord's special qualities, even while engaged in the ordinary activities of life in this world."

SUTRA 38

TRANSLATION

"Primarily, however, one develops bhakti by the mercy of great souls, or by a small drop of the Lord's mercy."

SUTRA 41

TRANSLATION

"[One can attain bhakti either by the association of the Lord's pure devotees or directly by the Lord's mercy because] the Lord and His pure devotees are nondifferent."

SUTRA 82

TRANSLATION

"Although devotional service is one, it becomes manifested in eleven forms of attachment: attachment to the Lord's glorious qualities, to His beauty, to worshiping Him, to remembering Him, to serving Him, to reciprocating with Him as a friend, to caring for Him as a parent, to dealing with Him as a lover, to surrendering one's whole self to Him, to being absorbed in thought of Him, and to experiencing separation from Him. This last is the supreme attachment."

--

Bhaktivinoda Thakur "Jaiva Dharma" -

"However, when Krsna is absent, the lover experiences the rasa of vipralambha (separation), which itself produces a specific kind of wonderful transcendental bliss. In answer to one of Lord Mahaprabhu's questions, Ramananda Raya described (Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Madhya 8.194) the wonderful bliss the devotee feel in separation from Krsna, a bliss he called 'vivarta'. Therefore what seems here to be suffering is in truth the highest spiritual bliss."

"Padyavali" Rupa Gosvami -

"Separation from Krsna is better than meeting Him. When I meet Him there is only one Krsna, but when I am separated from Him the three worlds become filled with Krsnas."

—author unknown

Narottama dasa Thakur -

"My heart is always burning in the fire of material existence. and I have made no provisions for getting out of it."

"The only remedy is hari-nama-sankirtana, the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, which is imported from the spiritual world, Goloka Vrndavana. How unfortunate I am that I have no attraction for this."

Lord Caitanya -

"O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like twelve years or more. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torrents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in Your absence."

Srila Prabhupada -

"Unalloyed devotional service of the Lord progresses in different stages. Practice of devotional service in the material field is of eighty-one different qualities, and above such activities is the transcendental practice of devotional service, which is one and is called sadhana-bhakti. When unalloyed practice of sadhana-bhakti is matured into transcendental love for the Lord, the transcendental loving service of the Lord begins gradually developing into nine progressive stages of loving service under the headings of attachment, love, affection, feelings, affinity, adherence, following, ecstasy, and intense feelings of separation.

The attachment of an inactive devotee develops up to the stage of transcendental love of God. Attachment of an active servitor develops up to the stage of adherence, and that for a friendly devotee develops up to the stage of following, and the same is also the case for the paternal devotees. Devotees in conjugal love develop ecstasy up to the stage of intense feelings of separation. These are some of the features of unalloyed devotional service of the Lord."

By attachment to the devotional service of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu one immediately comes to the ecstatic position. When he develops his love for Nityananda Prabhu he is freed from all attachment to the material world, and at that time he becomes eligible to understand the Lord's pastimes in Vandavana. In that condition, when one develops his love for the six Gosvames, he can understand the conjugal love between Radha and Krsna. These are the different stages of a pure devotee's promotion to conjugal love in the service of Radha and Krsna in an intimate relationship with Cre Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Worship in separation is considered by the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya to be the topmost level of devotional service. According to this conception, the devotee thinks of himself as very poor and neglected by the Lord. Thus he addresses the Lord as dina-dayardra natha, as did Madhavendra Puri. Such an ecstatic feeling is the highest form of devotional service.

Therefore, Vaisnavas in the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya say that the ecstatic feelings experienced by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu during His appearance came from Sri Madhavendra Puri through Isvara Puri. All the devotees in the line of the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya accept these principles of devotional service.

Unless one is awakened to the stage of Uddhava—everlastingly feeling the separation of the Lord in transcendental love, as exhibited by Lord Caitanya also—one cannot understand the real import of the four essential verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam. One should not indulge in the unauthorized act of twisting the meaning and thereby putting himself on the dangerous path of offense."

kailasa - Offences? Yes, all false "acaryas", "raganugas" and "rasikas" make offences do not follow pure devotee.

Last words Srila Rupa Gosvami from Hamsadutta -

141 This poem is concerned with the most confidential and profound of Krishna's lilas and is therefore glorious. Those persons who are both knowledgeable in and sensitive to such transcendental subject will never criticize either the external merits and defects of the work from a crass technical standpoint nor will they find fault in the activities of the Lord Himself who is the only true friend of the world. May this short opus therefore be dedicated to Him and may it be the cause of deep and even increasing joy to Him.