IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Pure Devotee sees Krishna Everywhere Question

Rate this topic

I know the above to be true. But I heard Pure Devotee comes down to 2nd Platform to preach even though he is still to be considered on best platform. So if a pure devotee is talking so somebody does he see Krishna everywhere and the soul? Can we imitate this and see somebody who doesn't know about Krsna as a lost soul in need of Help?

Maybe lets not complicate things with 1st 2nd Platform. Thats confucing even for Madhyamas hehe not that I would know ...anyway./.....

Guest guest

where are the pure devotee

where do they reside in this hell we call earth

do myou know of any that are standing up to be counted

like that prabhupad guy

i read some of his stuff and it is deep but i get the drift of some of it some not guess to chant more hari krishnas may help so i;m told

Just cause we don't have the spiritual vision doesn't mean spirit doesn't exsist. A pure devotee can't be found by our own vision. Paramatma needs to guide you.

Ps. You sound confuced as to whos a devotee and whos not.

Read about your own qualities as conditioned soul. And then you'll realize its next to immpossible to know a pure devotee without Paramatma. But some of qualities of pure devotee had been kindly mentioned by Krishna in the Gita.

Guest guest

But I heard Pure Devotee comes down to 2nd Platform to preach even though he is still to be considered on best platform.

••the important thing is to understand that the uttama adhikari does not lose his position.. he only changes his behaviour

So if a pure devotee is talking so somebody does he see Krishna everywhere and the soul?

••yes.. he sees the spiritual soul, bhagavan, paramatma, brahman.. he sees everything

Can we imitate this and see somebody who doesn't know about Krsna as a lost soul in need of Help?

••to imitate is useless... but if logically we accept this concept by the vedic literature and the instructions of the vaishnavas this is very good

Can we imitate this and see somebody who doesn't know about Krsna as a lost soul in need of Help?

••to imitate is useless... but if logically we accept this concept by the vedic literature and the instructions of the vaishnavas this is very good

I like that. Yes we see through the ears which receive the instructions and try to understand how everyone is spiritual soul and how Krsna lives in everyone and everything.

We will all attain our own personal realizations of the Lord's presence in due course. But to take shelter of His devotee who already has such realizations is our only safe position. Otherwise the danger is there of remaining imitators.

There is a difference between follower and imitator although from the outside they may seem the same.

Guest guest

So if a pure devotee is talking so somebody does he see Krishna everywhere and the soul?

Imagine yourself in a computer generated virtual reality. If you have the equipment you can enter into a virtual reality world using your computer at home. The result is that you appear to take part in a real world of some type. Although in reality the whole thing is a computer generated digital illusion. Lets say you are taking part in a virtual reality program. The "world" you choose is some kind of sci-fi program and you choose an avatar for yourself as some kind of alien. While you have your goggles on and are in the virtual reality, another person is controlling the virtual reality from his computer. That person has total control over everything in the virtual world you are in. He can do anything. He can be the god of the virtual world that you are playing in. If there are a bunch of people playing at the same time, then the controller of the game can control what each individual sees and hears, the players are inside the game, the person outside the game is controlling what everyone experiences. Knowing this, the players know that whatever happens in the virtual world, is happening because the person who is controlling the game, is making it happen. Nothing happens in the virtual world that is not meant to happen. The whole thing is completely controlled and designed.

Now apply that vision to this world.

We actually live in a virtual world. Instead of a digital based 3d illusion on a screen, this virtual world is made of conscious energy. Instead of bytes creating an illusory digital image, conscious energy is creating illusory images made of itself.

When you can see this world that way, then the controller of this virtual world we live in, can use that control to reveal that control, in a variety of ways.

It is all about knowledge. When you understand that everything:

"Within this world, whatever is perceived by the mind, speech, eyes or other senses is Me alone and nothing besides Me. All of you please understand this by a straightforward analysis of the facts.

According to My instructions, one should fix the mind on Me alone. If, however, one continues to see many different values and goals in life rather than seeing everything within Me, then although apparently awake, one is actually dreaming due to incomplete knowledge, just as one may dream that one has wakened from a dream."

[Krishna speaking in the 11th canto of the Bhagavatam]

Not only is everything you see or hear a virtual reality under total control, but also your mind is not under your control. When you can observe your mind, detached from being under the impression that you are actually controlling it, then your mind will reveal what is really controlling it.

"The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Uddhava, the Supreme Lord gives life to every living being and is situated within the heart along with the life air and primal sound vibration. The Lord can be perceived in His subtle form within the heart by one's mind, since the Lord controls the minds of everyone, even great demigods like Lord Siva. The Supreme Lord also assumes a gross form as the various sounds of the Vedas, composed of short and long vowels and consonants of different intonations."

By heart is meant within the core of one's being.

Can this be faked ?

Of course not. You either have this knowledge and understand it, and try to apply it, or you don't and can't. If you do, then the controller can reveal that control to you at any time, any place, in any way.

Guest guest

The kanista can't always trust their own mind, vision or realization because we are in the conditioned state. But if we can sincerely pray to find a pure devotee then we can rest assured of their vision, that will enlighten all our misconception, and yes, everything will come back to seeing Krsnas' grace everywhere. In all souls, in all life, and consequently one will feel the same as the pure devotee that you have faith in, i.e love for all living entities, be they suffering, deluded, enlightened, free or bound in this material world.

If you see the enemy as no enemy, there will be no more enemy. Some say this is dangerous philosophy, but the war in that mind continues.

Imitation can be dangerous, but we can aspire to emulate the higher souls, follow in their footsteps. Otherwise why did they come?