IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

All great gurus here

Rate this topic

All great gurus here - raganuga, rupanuga, rasika and ISKCON

The guru number one - raganuga

I Great babaji. I sit on Radha Kunda and I do nothing. I only eat, sleep and I argue about raganuga fidelities. Yes. I have raganuga fidelity.

I take pupils whom I teach same - all of them sit and by my example and simply argue about raganuga. Thus we raganugas.

As my life is perfect, therefore I do not have any problems.

I do not have any difficulties in dialogue because I have dialogue with several local peasants, my friends. I do not have any difficulty with pupils as I have already trained they be ALL OF THEM RAGANUGAS!

I do not have any difficulties with school because I do not have school. Because to open school it means that that is necessary that to do, and in fact I ra-ga-nu-ga, therefore I do not like to work.

I do not have anything because it and is true renunciation as this is taught by the Lord in Bhagavad gita. Because Krishna has told in Bhagavad gita - " leave family, work and go on Radha Kunda ". Yes. He has told Arjuna.

I and my pupils we sit in the whole days and we discuss raganuga in перемежку with problems ISKCON. Why ISKCON? You know that at ISKCON many problems. Therefore we frequently discuss as far as ISKCON is material. They think that in the organization a spiritual life. They do not know that a spiritual life OUTSIDE OF the organization, a spiritual life... It as at me. Why? Because I follow for SRG.

1. I live on Radha Kunda

2. I практикую raganuga fidelity

3. I do not have problems

--------

The guru number two - rupanuga

I great and restrained the servant of the Srila Guru. For that what to have a spiritual life, for this purpose it is necessary for the Guru. I the servant of the Srila Guru and consequently I too the Guru. But everyone who have not understood that I the Guru, we have excluded them from the organization.

For that what to reach perfection, it is necessary to be simply restrained and to serve the Guru. The guru knows all. It is not necessary to be the upstart, it is not necessary to read anything. I, the Guru! And read nothing almost. /images/graemlins/smile.gif))) Because knowledge not in books, knowledge in favour Sri Guru. Only FAVOUR and LOVE.

As I the Guru, therefore I have own mission from 3 the person. Their Guru have understood these three successful souls that I. And now we carry light spiritual knowledge worldwide. We as very much restrained organization therefore are not engaged in a politics, because dissatisfied we have removed all from the very beginning. At us very peace mission because all in this mission I - your restrained the servant - Sri Guru.

For that that you could understand better us, with great surprise listen my restrained and through to spiritual words-

1. We true rupanugas

2. Sri Guru is ours itself Rupa Gosvami, be not surprised

3. We the true spiritual people because are very restrained

Our motto - " always search for the best - Sri Guru. "

(the signature on last page brochure) - we the restrained receivers of doctrine Rupa Gosvami and Svami Maharajas has charged us to head all sampradaya. (the photo is applied)

------

The guru number three - rasika

The introduction

I offer the respectful bows of all guru varga an om sri srimad 108, my beloved diksa guru, my close siksa guru, I suggest fifty millions bows Srila Sukadeva Gosvami ( he devotee Radhika), I suggest hundred millions bows Lord Siva, an om sri srimad (and Siva who? Siva it manjari Radhika), I offer bows Bhaktivinoda Thakur and Gosvamis Vrindavana because they manjari from the supreme rasa, the most supreme position of an spiritual world.

The beginning of lecture

The true guru is necessary for all of you. For you it is necessary rasika guru, my children. And the true guru, is servant Radhika. You know who such kalicelas, my children? Kalicelas is those who only they look as vaisnavas, but not vaisnavas. Because true vaisnavas it only rasika devotee, is those who feel taste -

" Bali bali biphale sevinau... " -

" Only rasika vaisnava, who feels taste and is servant Radhika there is a true guru. "

About what it sing in this song, my children.

We rupanugas. And what means rupanugas? It means that we servants Rupa Gosvami. And who such Rupa Gosvami? He servant Radhika. (addressing to a hall) - " you want to be servant Radhika in groves Vrindavan? "... " You want the supreme rasa or the lowest rasa? "

Do not go and do not listen kalicelas, they never become devotees. NEVER. All who have fallen, never rise, off-enders, kalicelas. It not vaisnavas, they do not know the purpose vaisnavism. Who such Rupa Gosvami? - manjari. And who Sanatana Gosvami - manjari, and Svami maharaja who? If you will be given to me I shall tell to you who He. Yes, I know. Svami maharaja I have charged with this mission to ME, the true representative Svami Maharaja. What for it kalicelas temples are necessary if there are not present rasika vaisnava? Therefore search for the true guru. What guru is necessary for you? Correctly - rasika guru. And who at us rasika guru? It I.

-------------

The guru number four - ISKCON!

Pies, pies, pies....

Disks, disks, disks, disks...

Vest, vest, a vest, a vest...

... A vest with Jaganatha, a vest with " Hari bolas ", a vest with Shwarcnegger, sausage on kievski, sausages vegetarian, fresh horoscopes, rest in Black sea, daily mud ablution and medical mud poultices, a sauna " At three anarthas " for 500 euros in day of you will cure all and will clean skilled brahmanas. /images/graemlins/smile.gif)))

On sale card with Krishna, mung bean and the new book known classics Oleg Stupidov - " the Art story how having ceased disease, you have recovered and having ceased swear wife he have earned many money " Publishing house - the Philosophical book. /images/graemlins/smile.gif)))))))))

The newest institute vaisnavism, all for 500 euros a month and in 5 years you receive a rank - " brahman, the skilled teacher vaisnavism ".

The best houses in dhama, cheaply! But only on one generation (you that? Thought that it is possible to buy the sacred ground?). /images/graemlins/smile.gif))))

Routes new travel - Turkey... no no no, through Turkmenistan, I wanted to tell -

Moscow - Turkmenistan - Delhi - Sochi - Anapa - Yalta - Suhumi - Batumi ( resorts ). The skilled conductor sanyas (but only across Delhi +100 $ from person, group from 50 person, less he does not work).

"Vivaha yagya or how to make family strong " consecration marriage, cheaply. The society invites " Divine light " to acquaintances, a wide range, all of age, drawing up of a wedding horoscope, probably wedding travel in sacred places of India.

Clubs on interests - club of fans of improving jumps on trampoline. Club of run. The club on game in checkers - " Is not Kuruksetra ".

Presentations. Meetings former ISKCONs 70-80 years of release (the request on solemn to not bring a meeting of an intoxication), 80-90 years of release, the request of those who still in ISKCON, on a meeting to not come, not spoil all holiday. /images/graemlins/smile.gif)))

A series of meetings former sanyasis. In the program-

- A meeting former sanyasis flower and garlands

- We shall recollect the forgotten days - take seat on vyasasanas

- brought former sanyasis songs - "we love yours"

- Interview with former sanyasis and the edition of the newspaper on this event - " the Sun ascends "

- Evening story former sanyasis under the motto - "As truly I has acted when has left sanyas. " And "each sincere person cannot be sanyasi".

" Association of family ISKCON " - arrival Abcd dasa from jail.

--------------------------------

Personified guru ISKCON-

Lecture.

The spiritual teacher - " Krishna the Supreme Person of the God... "

The translator - " the God... "

The spiritual teacher - " all belongs to Him... "

The translator - " all belongs to Him... "

The president of a temple - " everyone should serve our temple... "

mataji - " our guru the God, He so nice, He so nice... "

The spiritual teacher - " isavasya idam sarvam "

The president of a temple - " I the president "

mataji - " our guru such clever, He so nice, He so nice, and you saw, He has looked at me "

The spiritual teacher - " acintya bheda abheda - is a simultaneous unity and difference... "

The president (thinks) - " it would be necessary gulabjamuns to remove far away, who yet has not eaten... "

Lecture has ended. Began darsan.

Grihastha number one - guru maharaja I would like to marry

Maharaja - yes

Grihastha number two - and I to divorce

Maharaja - yes

Grihastha number one (thinks) - similar the guru all the same.

The guru - yes

Grihastha number one (under influence of the spiritual teacher conscience wakes up) - the guru maharaja, probably home life has no relation to a spiritual life?

The guru - yes

Grihastha number one (with hope asks) - and if I then shall want to divorce

The guru - yes

Grihastha number one (thinks happy) - what good at me the spiritual teacher

The guru - yes

Grihastha number two - and I would like to marry then too

The guru (recollecting many events) - yes, but a marriage it responsibility

Grihastha number two (representing the anxious person) - yes, yes, the guru maharaja, I know

The spiritual teacher (thinks) - whether interestingly there will be questions on a spiritual life?

Grihastha number one (strenuously thinks what to ask of a spiritual life) - the guru maharaj and how to make home life happy?

The guru - 16 rounds

Grihastha number one (thinks) - yes, it is the answer, and at once all problems were solved. (Do the sincere restrained bows.)

I cannot comprehend your language. Perhaps it would be better if you wrote in Russian and then let us translate for you,

otherwise your posts are mostly unintelligle . Yes ???

Guest guest

In this site russian not print. If you desire i am may send in russian articles in you e-mail?