IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

how is katyayyani vrat done?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It remides me of the young gopis doing that vrath to get Krishna as their husband.Fr me he is everything..Father, mother, husband, son, brother, sister and everything.

Katyayini vratha can bedone for any reason. but still curious, Why, wanna to get married to Krishna?

Prabhupada says if your worship demi-gods for Krishna its approved. Like Gopis did also. To have Krishna as husband. {hey specualtion but I think Krishna accepted them already}.

Anything done for Krishna is purified.

Just like before reciting Bhagavatam we worship Maa Saraswati. Prabhupada didn't condemn demi-god worship. Its when you ask for material desires that everything is lost.

So the Gopimatas taught anything done for krishna is purified. We should follow this example. Isn't it?

How many lives you have come here a devotee said, now your asking again for material benefit.?

Also The thing is the Gopis couldn't have worshipped Krishna to get Him as thier husband. Isn't that Rasa?

Oh these subjects get more and more complicated!