IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suresh_krsna

Could Someone explain me this !

Rate this topic

Lord Venkaeshwara came to earth from Vaikuntha after having an argument with Goddess Lakshmi. Lord Venkateshwara married Lakshmi and Padmavathi (Bhudevi) later in life, and tirupati is always full of festivals. Venkateshwara had to borrow money for His marriage from Kubera, so devotees are always eager to give Venkateshwara money to pay off His debts. That's why Tirupati is such a rich temple. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually the murthy at Tirupathy is really Lord Krishna Himself. He is deep black, and devotees call Him "Govinda." When Lord Krishna disappeared from this world, He actually appeared in Tirumala. (Krishna is simultaneously in Vaikuntha (as Lord Vishnu) in Goloka (as Gopala Krishna) and in Tirumala (as Venkatesha Govinda). You can think of Venkateshwara as either Narayana or Govinda (or both /images/graemlins/wink.gif) Both ways of thinking are true. Lord Venkateshwara is not a statue- not a murthy made by a human. He is the true God, and when you go to see Him you will see what I mean. I'm not joking even a little bit!!!