IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
merkaba

How can I dream about krsna?

Rate this topic

If my mind is in such a creative mood when I'm sleeping, and I dream about monsters, and giant people, or fly across the world, how come I never dream about Krishna, how come he never shows himself in his dreams to me, and takes my hand and takes me around the universe?

What kinda of mediation, is require for this?

The mind absorbs impressions through the bodily sense during the day and rearranges them during our night as dreams.

Fill your mind full of Krsna images and sounds during the day.

Guest guest

Don't try to see Krishna, act in such a way that Krishna will want to see you.

ho ho! Krishna will never want to see you unless you want to see Him!

He will let you keep thinking about seeing Him (even in a dream) so your desire increases. You should beg Him; beg Him, and probably He will wait to fulfill your desire for a short time, so you get to the point where you feel you will pop if He doesn't give you darshan soon...

Then when HE is ready, He will show Himself to you. What a connaiseur Krishna is... He knows just how to get you!

Srila Prabhupada quoted it. He was quoting Srila Bhaktisiddhanta at the time. So if we want to see Krishna we need to act in such a way as to make Krishna see us. In other words we have to follow the orders of guru,sadhu and sastra. Chant all of our rounds . Follow all of the regulative principles. And not demand to see Krishna just because we inattentively chanted our rounds for 3 weeks or 3 days or 3 years. Just be sincere and serious, which I am not! Still I have had the good fortune of a dream or two involving Lord Krishna in my life.

It depends on how you look at it... but Krishna also has a Personality, and it is a playful one... you know He is tied by devotion, right? He will be willing to play this game with you; He will like you to desire to see Him. Make it so Krishna will want to see you; yes! He will want to see you when He knows you really really REALLY want to see Him!!!

And as for the chanting rounds; you will *want* to sing His name, when your desire to see Him and be near Him increases... no "INATTENTIVE" stuff; you will fly out of bed in the morning to chant! But first let yourself long for the Lord, and then the rest will become easy; no, not just easy... it will be fun for you! Don't worry!

Guest guest

"He will want to see you when He knows you really really REALLY want to see Him!!!"

we really want to see krsna when we engage ourselves in the service of the spiritual master and in the chanting of mahamantra.. not when we fantasize about some feelings for him

we have basic problems with gunas, with material life, we do not really desire krsna...

so the first initiative of coming closer is necessarily by sri krsna, we do not desire Him if he does not give that desire