IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Get Her mercy and only then can you serve Krsna !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Who do you approach when you chant HareKrsna? Guru's mercy is in his instructions. He instructs you to chant.

Also I believe that it's best to seek Radharani in the person of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhua.

I would be cautious of our tendancy to imagine relationships with Radha/Krsna. Certainly such is the goal but the mind can try to artifically assume such a relationship prematurely. Thus we see people who haven't transcended material lust dressing like women and running around playing manjari or thinking they are Krsna's paramour.

Guru is serving Their pastimes. We serve the desires of the guru and Radha/Krsna will take note.

On the absolute platform what is the difference between indirect and direct?

Guest guest

This '.', Bengali song of the Rasik-Saint, Sri

Candidasa, describing the Glory of Sri Radhika, through the

words of Lord Krishna, similar to the "Radha-Stotram" of Brahmanda Purana.

" uTite kishorI, basite kishorI, kishorI galAra hAra kishorI

bhajana, kishorI pUjana, kishorI caraNa sAra

sayine svapane gamane kishorI bhojana kishorI Age kare kare

bAMsI phiri divAnisi kishorIra anurAge

kishorI caraNe parANa saMpechI bhAve te hrdaya bharA dekha he

kishorI anugata jane karo na caraNa chAdA

kishorIdAsa AmI pItavAsa ihAte saMdeha jAra? kotiyuga yadi

AmAre bhajaye viphala bhjana tAra

kahite kahite rasika nAgara titala nayana jale 'caMdidAsa' kahe

navIna kishotI baMdhure karala kole

uTite kishorI, basite kishorI kishorI galAra hAra kishorI

bhajana, kishorI pUjana kishorI caraNa sAra"

Sri Krishna is saying - "When I get up or sit down or lie down,

for ever, I only see My Soul Radhika, the Youthful Beauty

Personfied! She alone gracefully adorns My neck in the Form of jewelled necklaces as well as My Vanamala-garland.

I constantly do worship to win Her Divine favors of Selfless

love and serve Her with all My Divine pranks.

Sri Radha-Kishori's lotus feet alone are My Essence.

When I am awake, Her Fond Memories haunt Me, even in sleep I cannot stop remembering Her Love and in dreams also, I am enchanted by Her Blessed Vision.

All day, while eating or drinking I feel only Her close

presence in front of Me. Day and night wandering in the bowers of Vrindavan, I am yearning for Her Love, sometimes I am calling out Her Names on My Flute, and othertimes I am chanting the 'mantra' of Her Name longing for Her association.

My heart is ever filled with Divine Love of Radhika and I

totally surrender Myself to Her lotus feet. I expect the same

from My loving devotees also, to follow only Her Divine Love

ecstacies in serving Me and never to leave the worship of Her

Blessed feet.

O My devotees on the path of Divine Love (Prema Bhakti)! Never doubt the fact that I am always under the control of My Sweetheart, Sri Radha. Listen to Your yellow-silken robed Lord, Blessed Me.

Leaving the Lotus Feet of My Soul, Radhika, even if you worship Me for millions of ages, your devotion will bear no fruit.

Always remember that My Power of Grace is Sri Radha Rani.

While Lord Krishna is recounting the Glories of His Beloved

Radha, His heart is overwhelmed with Divine Ecstasy and His

lotus eyes are filled with tears of Love.

The Rasik-Saint Candidasa concludes the . saying that by the Power of HER Divine Grace, Sri Krishna is blessed with the Loving Embrace (Union) of His Soul Radha-Kishoriji.

Guest guest

His Divine grace is EVERYTHING...Srimati Radharani is the personified source of His Divine Grace and gurudeva one of Her most confidential maidservants. Simultaneous oneness-and-difference is and ever remains incomprehensible, yet the meaning will be revealed through devotional service, for that too is Sri Radha. Our connection with the Absolute Truth, all reality, depends exclusively on Radhika and no other.

Prayers to the Queen of Goddesses,

Shrimati Radharani

Radha-Stuti

radha raseshvari ramya

rama cha paramatmanah

rasodbhava krishna-kanta

krishna-vaksha-sthala-sthita

"Beautiful Shrimate Radharani is the queen and the origin of the rasa dance. She is the giver of pleasure to Krishna, who is the Supersoul in the hearts of all. She is the lover of Krishna and is always situated upon the chest of the Lord."

krishna-pranadhidevi cha

maha-vishnoh prasur api

sarvadya vishnu-maya cha

satya nitya sanatani

"She is the presiding Deity of Krishna's very life, and She is the first of all persons, the energy of Lord Vishnu, the embodiment of truthfulness--eternal and ever-youthful."

brahma-svarupa parama

nirlipta nirguna para

vrinda vrindavane tvam cha

viraja-tata-vasini

"Her form is spiritual, therefore She is transcendental and beyond mundane qualities. She is divine energy and is unattached. O Radha, in Vrindavana You are the leader of the gopis, and You reside on the banks of the Viraja River."

goloka-vasini gopi

gopisha gopa-matrika

sananda paramananda

nanda-nandana-kamini

"She is a resident of Goloka Vrindavana and is a cowherd damsel. She is the queen of the gopis and the divine mother of the cowherd boys. She is joyful and always experiencing the highest bliss, and She incites lusty desires in the heart of the son of Nanda (Lord Krishna)."

vrishabhanu-suta shanta

kanta purnatama tatha

kamya kalavati-kanya

tirtha-putra sati shubha

"Radha is the daughter of Maharaja Vrishabhanu. She is very peaceful and lovely. She is completely contented and fulfilled, very pleasing and is the daughter of Kalavati. She is the purifier of the tirthas (holy places) and She is most auspicious and chaste to Lord Krishna."

samsara-sagare ghore

bhitam mam sharanagatam

sarvebhyo 'pi vinirmuktam

kuru radhe surshvari

"O Radha, I have fallen into the horrible ocean of birth and death and am frightened, but I am seeking Your shelter. O queen of the demigods, please free me from all fears."

tvat-.-padma-yugale

.-padmalayarcite

dehi mahyam param bhaktim

krishnena parisevite

"O Radhika, please give me transcendental devotional service to Your lotus feet, which are worshiped by Lord Brahma and Lakshmi, and which are served even by Lord Krishna."

tapta-kanchana-gaurangi

radhe vrindavaneshvari

vrishabhanu-sute devi

pranamami hari-priye

"O Shrimati Radharani, I offer my respects to You whose bodily complexion is like molten gold. O Goddess, You are the queen of Vrindavana. You are the daughter of King Vrishabhanu, and are very dear to Lord Krishna."

mahabhava-svarupa tvam

krishna-priya-variyasi

prema-bhakti-prade devi

radhike tvam namamy aham

"O Shrimate Radharani, You are the exalted form of mahabhava, therefore You are the most dear to Krishna. O Goddess, You alone are able to bestow pure love for the Supreme Lord; therefore I offer my humble obeisances unto You."

Sri Radhikastakam

by Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami

"When will that Srimati Radhika--who is the brilliant jewel in the crown of rasika maidens, who is the swan which floats upon the pond of Sri Krishna's joyfilled prema, and who is the paramount wish-fulfilling creeper of Vrisabhanu Maharaja's piety--bathe me in Her service?

"When will that Srimati Radhika--around whose waist, which is splendorously covered with a radiant, reddish silken cloth, an excellent golden chain dances; and upon whose water-pot-like breasts rest a magnificent pearl necklace--bathe me in Her service?

"When will that Srimati Radhika--whose hips are very beautiful like the whorl (karnika) of an exquisite budding lotus flower, whose pre-adolescence is like nectar mixed with the fleetingly fragrant camphor of Her early teen age, and whose slightly smiling bimba-fruit-like lips display a touch of hasya-rasa (humor)--bathe me in Her service?

"Unexpectedly meeting the restless prince of Vraja in the forest, Srimati Radhika beholds Him with apprehensive eyes. Then, with Her sweet, soft words and crooked glances, She elicits an intimate exchange with Him--when will the Srimati Radhika bathe me in Her service?

"When will that Srimati Radhika--who is the very life of all the Vraja maidens, who like Sri Krishna is the fortunate recipient of Sri Yasoda's affection, and whose heart is bursting with the charming intimate affection of Lalita-sakhi--bathe me in Her service?

"When will that Srimati Radhika--who embodies the supreme auspiciousness, who resides in Sri Vrindavana, always accompanied by Visakha-sakhi with whom She prepares vaijayanti garlands made from the flowers of the various trees and is therefore most dear to the wonderful chest of Sri Krishna, the subduer of the Agha demon (Agha-Vijaya)--bathe me in Her service?

"With the sound of His charming flute, Sri Krishna reveals His presence within a kunja (groves), and She quickly runs to Him. Catching sight of Him, with smiling half-closed eyes, She lowers Her head and, on some pretext, scratches Her ear--when will that Srimati Radhika bathe me in Her service?

"On summer nights in the waters of Her own kunda, cool due to the gentle breeze which caresses the many spotless lotuses there, She very joyfully engages Sri Krishna in water-sports in the company of Lalita and Her other sakhis (personal servants)--when will that Srimati Radhika bathe me in Her service?

"Sri Krishna will become so pleased with that person of pure heart and mind who, abandoning all hopes and aspirations other than radha-dasya (service to Radharani), humbly recites this pure Radhikastakam that He will grant him entrance into Srimati Radhka's eternal entourage. This astaka is recited in the poetic meter known as 'Malini'."

Sri Radhikastakam

by Srila Krsnadas Kaviraja Gosvami

"May that Srimati Radhika--whose bodily complexion snatches away the pride of a golden lotus flower tinged with kunkuma, whose bodily fragrance reproaches the fame of a fragrant lotus sprinkled with saffron powder, and who fulfills all the desires of the prince of Vraja, Sri Krishna--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--whose dazzling, colorful silk sari defeats the splendour of coral, who is a garden of all varieties of blooming flowers which attract the maddened bumblebee Sri Krishna who comes to play amongst Her flowers, and who worships the sun-god in order to meet with Krishna eternally--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--whose softness defeats the fame of delicate budding flowers, whose body's coolness is worshipable for the moon, sandalwood-paste, the lotus, and camphor, and whose touch dispels the heat of Gopijanavallabha, Sri Krishna's amorous desires--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"Although Lakshmi-devi is honored by all the worshipable damsels of the universe, the opulence of her great beauty and ever-fresh youthfulness is overshadowed by that of Srimati Radhika. Nor can Lakshmi-devi surpass Her by her natural loving and playful disposition. May that Srimati Radhika always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--who is expert in all the celestial arts of the rasa-lila, like dancing, singing and joking; who is adorned with supernatural prema, enchanting beauty, wonderful dresses and ornaments, and all divine virtues; and who is the topmost youthful maiden of Vraja--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--who by Her ever-fresh beauty, ever-fresh playfulness, and ever-fresh wealth of affection causes all the young maidens of Vraja, who are abound in love to Sri Krishna, to tremble in anxiety; and who is immersed in samadhi (meditation) upon Sri Krishna's beauty, attire, and playful pastimes--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--who in divine ecstasy manifests perspiration, hairs standing on end, trembling tears, and a choked voice; who is adorned with indignation, joy, and contrariness; and who wears splendid jewel-studded ornaments which delight Sri Krishna's eyes--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"May that Srimati Radhika--who upon being separated from Sri Krishna for even half a moment becomes distressed by the ever-arising feelings of Her own lowliness and great restlessness, and who upon meeting Krishna through the intense efforts of one of Their messengers is relieved of all Her mental anguish--always bestow upon me the service of Her lotus feet.

"Srimati Radhika, whose darshana (audience) is rarely attained even by Parvati-devi and other goddesses, who gives great pleasure to Her sakhis (confidential servants), who Herself becomes elated upon meeting with Sri Krishna, and who is Krishna's dearest lover, very quickly makes that person who prays to Her singing this astaka a recipient for the nectar of Her service. This astaka is recited in the poetic meter known as 'Tunaka'."

Sri Radha-Kundastakam

[The Glories of Srimati Radhika's Kund, Pond]

by Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami

"After the killing of Aristasura, Srimati Radhika and Her sakhis exchanged many joking words with Sri Krishna concerning the necessary atonement for one who has committed the offence of killing a bull. As a result, the Queen of Vrindavana, Srimati Radhika, and Her sakhis joyfully excavated and filled Sri Radha-kunda with their own hands. May that immensely fragrant Radha-kunda be my shelter.

"In the land of the hearts of those who bathe in Radha-kunda, a desire tree of the superlative prema, which is not attainable even for Krishna's principal queens in Dvaraka, will arise. May that supremely charming Radha-kunda be my shelter.

"For the pleasure of Srimati Radhika, even Sri Krishna Himself, yearning to attain Her merciful sidelong glance, regularly bathes in Radha-kunda, carefully observing all the appropriate rituals. May that supremely enchanting Radha-kunda be my shelter.

"May that supremely enchanting Radha-kunda, which the moon of Vraja, Sri Krishna, loves as much as He loves the crown-jewel amongst the sweet girls of Vraja, Srimati Radhika, and which He has made known by the name of Radhika Herself, be my shelter.

"The mercy obtained by serving Radha-kunda makes the desire-creeper of prema for the prince of Vraja sprout and is celebrated for bearing the flower of service to the svamini Srimati Radhika. May that supremely charming Radha-kunda be my shelter.

"Gloroiusly manifest on the banks of Radha-kunda are eight kunjas (groves) named after Radhika's principal sakhis. Acting as stimuli for the amorous pastimes of the Divine Couple, these kunjas are filled with the sweet humming of bumblebees and are desired by everyone. May that supremely enchanting Radha-kunda be the shelter of my life.

"Situated on an exquisite dais on the bank of Radha-kunda and accompanied by Her beloved sakhis, our svamini Srimate Radhika charmingly engages in sweet, joking words with Sri Krishna, the moon of Vraja. These playful verbal exchanges are enhanced by the suggestion of so many innuendoes. May that Radha-kunda be the shelter of my life.

"May that very charming and especially fragrant Radha-kunda, where intoxicated with love the Divine Couple and the sakhis daily sport with great joy in the water so fragrant with exquisite lotus flowers, be the sole shelter of my life.

"To that devotee who, in a resolute mood of aspiring to serve Srimati Radhika, reads this charming prayer describing Sri Radha-kunda, even in their present body Sri Krishna will quickly grant them darshana of not only His beloved Radhika, but also of their many variegated amorous pastimes. Witnessing these pastimes and envisioning himself serving Yugala-kishora (Krishna) in various ways, such a devotee will feel immense jubilation. This astaka is recited in the poetic meter known as 'Malini'."

Guest guest

Get Her mercy and only then can you serve at all, let alone with the devotion necessary to please Krsna. Of course, He is most pleased by those who please His Beloved Radhika...

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/

showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hinduism&Number

=3353&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Guest guest

Sorry, that link doesn't work. Still don't know how to do it right. Search for "Srimati Radharani (Supreme Goddess)".

Guest guest

Only the pure of heart could ever approach the purest of the pure, and this is why we must approach the servant of the servant x 100 to ever get entrance into Radha dasyam.

And we must also ask ourselves which guru can make our service a living reality. Many may come in the Name of Srimate Radharani and Krsna or the Gopis and the Goswamis but few are chosen for it is the rarest of the rare, the most valuable of all existence, to render such priceless tangible seva. Our connection is only confirmed by the higher surrendered agents. Let us be honest and not fool ourselves.

Guest guest

"Let us be honest and not fool ourselves."

We do try, but is it not our nature to "fool ourselves", one way or another in this world? I remember a T-shirt saying, "I'm tired of searching for the Truth, now I'll settle for a good fantasy". We must give all glories to His Divine Grace always, regardless of whether we understand what's happening.

Truth is, we're never actually in control. Love simply isn't like that. Sure, hold Her back if you can, but the time will come when you cannot and rational logic flies out the window. Better to imagine yourself with Radha than end up smitten over someone else's wife or taken with a young disciple, if you catch my drift.

Trust in God is best, no question about it. Honestly admitting our needs, limitations and heartfelt desires to ourselves is most important. Hopefully, there will be others who can help us gently sort them out and encourage what's best in us as individuals, because they know and care.

Blanket advice that often stifles faith should not be a part of personal relationships between devotees revealing feelings to each other. Cautions are there in the books we read, after all. Are we not free here to glorify Srimati Radharani or is it only Krsna that can be adored? Could envy of God possibly extend to His devotional side, along with the enjoyer aspect?

First become a pure devotee, then possibly the guru role will be called for. Not that we are too eager in criticizing others, particularly those whom we don't even know. No offense, prabhu, just a little cautionary advice of my own...

Guest guest

Trouble with 'fixed' link is it throws the whole page off to one side. That's what I'd hoped to avoid. Anyway, thanks.