IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

"I have given you all the guidance and hints and it is described in all my books ."

Rate this topic

Prabhupäda: ... So there is nothing to be said new. Whatever I have to speak, I have spoken in my books. Now you try to understand it and continue your endeavor. Arrival Speech, May 17, 1977, Vrndävana

When there is time I go on reading my own books. Letter to: Hamsaduta, Mayapur, 1 October, 1974

You may please me the most by reading my books and following the instructions therein and by becoming fully Krishna Conscious in this life time.

Letter to: Bahurupa, Bombay, 22 November, 1974

Because it can give us knowledge how to become fully Krsna conscious in this lifetime (ibid.).

Everyone can become a first class speaker. Simply cram the purports of my books. The references are there, the philosophy is there. Everything is there. So if you do it, everyone will be pleased with your speaking. REF. Letter to: Gopijanavallabha -- Vrindaban 19 September, 1974

So, if you are strong enough to preach Krsna consciousness there, that is very good; that as long as you chant your 16 rounds and follow the four regulative principles, then you will get the strength. The process is that you should memorize the purports of my books and then speak them in your own words. Do not adulterate or change anything. Then you will be the perfect preacher. REF. Letter to: Janajanmadhih -- Bombay 15 November, 1975

Krsna has given you nice opportunity to preach the philosophy so you must be sure to understand it rightly. Everything is given in my books for you. REF. Letter to: Gunagrahi: -- Bombay 14 October, 1973

I have given you all the guidance and hints and it is described in all my books. Now it is up to you. Please keep our principles firmly and everything will come out successful. REF. Letter to: Mukunda -- Hong Kong 1 February, 1974

They will someday realize how valuable books we have left them. REF. Letter to: Ajita -- Honolulu 11 May, 1976