IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ancient_paztriot

Corporation America

Rate this topic

A dog's master is he who feeds him. A man's master is he who gives gives him a paycheck.

Why are 'people' made to jump through hoops?

Someone collects money for you doing that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good doggy!

We're so proud of living in a democracy, but we let them run all over us! Beware the future life you make for yourself… as well as now!

Seems this advanced society is really about you interfacing with their machines. Can't see solidarity on any other level.

Oh yeah! There's sports and tv!

WE NEED guest appearances of influencial people on a show about the richest families raping the planet for the last century. (Be a good history lesson too). Entertain us!

Do politicians and actors seem to have alot in common? Wouldn't the politicians and corporate misers be a little more interesting playing themselves? The truth is stranger than fiction.

I bet much of the mirth of liberated souls is watching idiots like us. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I bet some rich fool steals my idea and makes a fortune with it. But you won't see it till after the money runs out. By then, your options for independence have dropped precipitously. All you can do is consume the sh_t they feed ya.

Doesn't sound that far away does it?

You pay for this, but they give you that. And somewhere along the way you just stop caring… or do I mean feeling?